ADVERTISEMENT

Let's keep things in perspective

KnightNite

Bronze Knight
Sep 25, 2007
Denver, CO
With no Milton and Mack out for the start of the season I had no expectation of an undefeated season. I think we all got our hopes up after that whooping they put on Stanford.
So hopefully the team buckles down and focuses on 3-peating as conferences champions!

And us fans should be grateful if we do given the circumstances.

With no Milton and Mack out for the start of the season I had no expectation of an undefeated season. I think we all got our hopes up after that whooping they put on Stanford.
So hopefully the team buckles down and focuses on 3-peating as conferences champions!

And us fans should be grateful if we do given the circumstances.
CHARGE ON GO KNIGHTS!

lol don't let the trolls make this bigger than it is. its a 1 point loss to a team with more program advantages than anyone in in our conference.

the fact that we aren't going undefeated three years in a row is their only troll should be a complement
Exactly we lost by 1 point to an ACC team on the road

Not a good loss, but shit happens all the time

I said 8-10 wins with a true freshman playing (I thought we should play Gabriel since day 1). True freshman struggle on the road. That's just the way it goes. Even after Stanford, you knew Pitt had this game circled as their Superbowl. Temple will be tough. Cindy will be tough. Tulane might even be tough.

Even with 8-10 wins I thought we could at least play in the conference title game. I've got realistic expectations. Gabriel has a lot to learn but his skills clearly fit our offensive scheme. Once he better understands things, the staff will let him do more as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrPhillipsKnight
I said 8-10 wins with a true freshman playing (I thought we should play Gabriel since day 1). True freshman struggle on the road. That's just the way it goes. Even after Stanford, you knew Pitt had this game circled as their Superbowl. Temple will be tough. Cindy will be tough. Tulane might even be tough.

Even with 8-10 wins I thought we could at least play in the conference title game. I've got realistic expectations. Gabriel has a lot to learn but his skills clearly fit our offensive scheme. Once he better understands things, the staff will let him do more as well.
ACtually, Pitt's "Super Bowl" was last week. We lost 17-10.

24 hours ago, most on here considered us a Top 10 team...and now we’re saying that bad/average teams like Cincy, Houston, and Tulane are gonna be tough?

Reactions: GoKnights2003
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT