ADVERTISEMENT

Let's say UCF loses the next 3 ballgames

Boston.Knight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 10, 2002
You will see the Nebraska and the UF's of the world disappear like a pack of cockroaches after the lights get turned on. These guys want instant gratification. Instant success.

Compared to UCF who gave its legendary coach GOL a statue coming off 0-12 season. Our value system is old school. We see the forest through the trees. Why would any coach want to go to those places with itchy trigger fingers and potentially torpedo their career in the process? UCF last three coaches were with the program 11,17, and 12 years respectively.

In other words, UCF is the new Nebraska :eek:

Anyhow if UCF drops its last two games because of those exhaustion and no bye concerns, hope the team can get a bowl date and a p5 opponent that gives them enough rest where they are ready to destroy them.
Maybe worst case scenario we finally get to destroy Georgia Tech and send old man GOLs statue back to Atlanta where it belongs.**

You will see the Nebraska and the UF's of the world disappear like a pack of cockroaches after the lights get turned on. These guys want instant gratification. Instant success.

Compared to UCF who gave its legendary coach GOL a statue coming off 0-12 season. Our value system is old school. We see the forest through the trees. Why would any coach want to go to those places with itchy trigger fingers and potentially torpedo their career in the process? UCF last three coaches were with the program 11,17, and 12 years respectively.

In other words, UCF is the new Nebraska :eek:
UCF will never be close to Nebraska, present or otherwise. UCF will never win national titles, UCF will never have the stadium, UCF will never have the fanbase, UCF will never have the $$ The only thing UCF will be considered the "new Nebraska" is having coaches come and go. Your school is a stepping stone, nothing more nothing less.

UCF will never be close to Nebraska, present or otherwise. UCF will never win national titles, UCF will never have the stadium, UCF will never have the fanbase, UCF will never have the $$ The only thing UCF will be considered the "new Nebraska" is having coaches come and go. Your school is a stepping stone, nothing more nothing less.

Um wrong dork. Here is why - we are largest school spitting out more alums than almost any other school in the nation. Those alums have friends, family, and so on that get on board.

I can't begin to tell you how many UCF folks I have met in my travels all over the country and world. It seems everywhere I go , I meet somebody new UCF. Latest was one of the salesmen at the car dealership where I bought a car was UCF. This in bum-fuk nowhere in Massachusetts.

Nebraska is old school dude. You got your little club there, and it's very nice to see the entire state get on board - but the growth is simply not there. You are relying on what you already have.

In other words, Nebraska is the new Japan of college football: An aging, dying fanbase not replenishing quick enough to keep up with the up-and-comers.

UCF is the new, old Nebraska. :eek:

Present UCF football team is not close to Nebraska. It is a ways ahead. Would be favored by a few scores in a game. UCF will never win national titles not because they couldn't win a football game but because the powers that be won't allow it. UCF is looking for it's 5th 10 win season since 2007, 5th conference championship, and 2nd BCS/NY6 bowl win. Nebraska is looking for their 5th coach in that time frame.

Um wrong dork. Here is why - we are largest school spitting out more alums than almost any other school in the nation. Those alums have friends, family, and so on that get on board.
How have those numbers translated into fan support, showing up at games and donating huge sums of money for upgraded facilities? Answer: it hasnt and wont. Nobody cares about an overgrown Community College, especially online "students"

I can't begin to tell you how many UCF folks I have met in my travels all over the country and world. It seems everywhere I go , I meet somebody new UCF. Latest was one of the salesmen at the car dealership where I bought a car was UCF. This in bum-fuk nowhere in Massachusetts.
So UCF is a good path to being a use car dealer. Awesome!!

Nebraska is old school dude. You got your little club there, and it's very nice to see the entire state get on board - but the growth is simply not there. You are relying on what you already have.
Our program is constantly increasing its annual revenue and that money has been constantly going back into facilities and development of sports medicine on campus. Your ignorance is showing again. We have been down since we hired Mike riley. 3 years, drop in the ocean by comparison. We will be back to dominance once again. Maybe not like the 90's but we will still be better than the best any G5 school can ever hope to be.

In other words, Nebraska is the new Japan of college football: An aging, dying fanbase not replenishing quick enough to keep up with the up-and-comers.

Our fanbase is obviously keeping up or we wouldnt be selling out every year for over half a century. Ignorant little UCF posters dont know anything about football or how teams ebb and flow. That is the reason nobody shows up to your games, your alumni dont feel that sense of allegiance or pride in your football program, because you people dont care about football. Your fans dont know about football, you just are scholastic supporters, even with free tickets you cant convince your students to fill the stadium up.

Keep dreaming there lil guy. Whatever helps you sleep at knight see what idid there hah. I made a play on words hah im so funny and original hah.

And how has all the gobs of money Nebraska has worked out? Your team sucks and has sucked for years. Your boosters are running the show - the proverbial inmates running the asylum. AD's are spineless shills. Structurally, your program is a mess. I'm sure ol' Frosty is really stoked about that. How long before the inmates turn on the next coach? You don't have to be a math genius to pull up the coaching history and see the trend.

The UCF's and Boise of the world's should be admired for what they've been able to accomplish on a shoestring budget. We've got our share of boosters that are stepping up to the table. And an army of ants giving whatever they are capable of.

The three counties in Florida surrounding UCF are more populated than the entire state of Nebraska. Think about that for a moment. The birth/death model in Nebraska has to be horrendous. All the hot girls can't wait to get out of there and move to CA, NY and FL. :eek:

You guys keep falling for his trolling. Just ignore the guy

Scared AF this one is. I'll bet he's a crier. Keep drinking the Kool-Aid Nancy.

Wow I knew uni of Nebraska was bad academically but holy hell I just looked at their requirements. The recommended act score to be admitted is around a 22...

Feels bad having a shit academic program and pumping out extremely low quality grads.

You know what we do have?

Recent wins.

Anyhow if UCF drops its last two games because of those exhaustion and no bye concerns, hope the team can get a bowl date and a p5 opponent that gives them enough rest where they are ready to destroy them.
Maybe worst case scenario we finally get to destroy Georgia Tech and send old man GOLs statue back to Atlanta where it belongs.**

Perfect new rivalary, with GOL being the Trophy.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT