ADVERTISEMENT

Liberal actor/activist calls for Barron to be kidnapped and raped

Peter Fonda is still alive?

Why do the actions of one moron hold so much weight with 85, when the actions of our president, his cabinet, his hired employees, their followers, and a certain television network that spreads propaganda for him, not hold much weight?

Peter Fonda is still alive?

Why do the actions of one moron hold so much weight with 85, when the actions of our president, his cabinet, his hired employees, their followers, and a certain television network that spreads propaganda for him, not hold much weight?

Because 85 is a pathetic, hate filled shit tier snowflake who endlessly trolls the internet looking for something to be offended by in a vain attempt to fill the void left by his unfulfilling marriage.

Reactions: UCFhonors
Oh and he also unleashed a bowl of misogyny by referring to the DHS Secretary as a “gash”.

A good left wing warrior

Oh and he also unleashed a bowl of misogyny by referring to the DHS Secretary as a “gash”.

A good left wing warrior

Who is this guy? Some asshole with a Twitter account? You actively defend the president of the United States who has said he can grab women by the p*ssy, but some guy with a Twitter account saying "gash" is something to be outraged over.

Goddamn, you are stupid.

Lol so many replies and I see none

I’m guessing our resident vile human beings are posting in defense of this guy

How pathetic. Sad!

The best thing about 85's post above is that he liked one of my posts earlier today.

He still reads our posts. Still replies to our posts, even though he acts like he is doing it by proxy, and now he even clicks the "like" button on our posts.

He is a damn lunatic. No wonder his wife and father are disapointed with him.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Lol so many replies and I see none

I’m guessing our resident vile human beings are posting in defense of this guy

How pathetic. Sad!

Lol of course you are 100% wrong yet again. Chemmie called him a moron and I called him an asshole. Far more than you've done to a single Republican who has done similar things, you partisan hate filled hack.

Who is this guy? Some asshole with a Twitter account? You actively defend the president of the United States who has said he can grab women by the p*ssy, but some guy with a Twitter account saying "gash" is something to be outraged over.

Goddamn, you are stupid.
Did you just ask who Peter Fonda is?

Did you just ask who Peter Fonda is?

Literally never heard of him. I'm guessing someone related to Jane Fonda and riding her coattails of stupidity.

Out of all the stuff in this thread this is what you pick up on? Says a lot about you.

Seriously? You guys cant even bring yourselves to condemn the vulgar and aggressive statements of someone who you've supposedly never heard of?

Seriously? You guys cant even bring yourselves to condemn the vulgar and aggressive statements of someone who you've supposedly never heard of?

His comments are pretty much the same as what the hate mongers on this board say daily. They’re very much alike which is why I posted this.

These people have problems

Just to clarify, 85 has now shown more outrage over one person's idiotic tweet than he has for a thousands of children ripped from their parents and kept in concentration camps. All because of his political agenda.

You are a literal piece of shit human being.

Are you a complete and utter idiot? Or just enjoy lying?

"Who is this guy? Some asshole with a Twitter account? You actively defend the president of the United States who has said he can grab women by the p*ssy, but some guy with a Twitter account saying "gash" is something to be outraged over.

Goddamn, you are stupid."

"Literally never heard of him. I'm guessing someone related to Jane Fonda and riding her coattails of stupidity.

Out of all the stuff in this thread this is what you pick up on? Says a lot about you."

You say you have no idea who he is twice, and haven't said a word against him. How am I lying?

"Who is this guy? Some asshole with a Twitter account? You actively defend the president of the United States who has said he can grab women by the p*ssy, but some guy with a Twitter account saying "gash" is something to be outraged over.

Goddamn, you are stupid."

"Literally never heard of him. I'm guessing someone related to Jane Fonda and riding her coattails of stupidity.

Out of all the stuff in this thread this is what you pick up on? Says a lot about you."

You say you have no idea who he is twice, and haven't said a word against him. How am I lying?

So I really have to spell this out for you? Wow. Maybe chemmie was right about you.

In the English language, when someone calls someone an "asshole", "moron" and "stupid" this is generally considered to be saying something that is against them. Do you understand now or should I type slower?

35628966_2132789360272301_1101824497729667072_n.jpg

Womp womp.

One person says the word "retard" on a sports message board: 85 completely flips his shit for weeks on end

Trump's former campaign manager openly mocks a mentally disabled girl on national TV after she was taken from her parents: crickets.gif from 85

Just one of literally dozens of examples of how @UCFKnight85 is the real hypocritical sack of shit

Nobody has said anything about Peter Fonda's comments because nobody cares about Peter Fonda or his comments. Should I go find a single tweet from a single pro-Trump cockroach that wishes our government would throw all of these brown skinned children into gas chambers (you know I could find one) and then wonder why the hell you guys are speaking up about that idiot?

Of course not.

There may be a generation gap on this board.

No, just people pretending that they either don’t know who this is or can’t do a 2 second Google search to know that this is yet another prominent liberal/celebrity that has opined for violence and rape against a member of the Trump family over blind hatred

All so that our resident lefties don’t have to condemn this type of language from their kind

Pathetic

Is this "virtue signalling?"

I don't know. Because only right-wing snowflakes seem to use that phrase. I'm just trying to figure out if this is what I'm seeing here or not. Can somebody help me out?

Goddamn, you are stupid.
You don't know who Peter Fonda is?
Star of Easy Rider, owned the bar in Wild Hogs with Tim Allen as the star. Son of Henry Fonda..

No, just people pretending that they either don’t know who this is or can’t do a 2 second Google search to know that this is yet another prominent liberal/celebrity that has opined for violence and rape against a member of the Trump family over blind hatred

All so that our resident lefties don’t have to condemn this type of language from their kind

Pathetic

85. You’re being just as bad as the people you say you can’t stand, FC and Ninja.

I had no idea who he was, of course I could Google him but my point is he’s not even remotely prominent and anyone under the age of 35 probably has no idea who he is.

You don't know who Peter Fonda is?
Star of Easy Rider, owned the bar in Wild Hogs with Tim Allen as the star. Son of Henry Fonda..

Ah thanks, that really cleared it up. I mean who hasn't rewatched that cultural classic dozens of times. Truly the greatest movie of our generation.

85. You’re being just as bad as the people you say you can’t stand, FC and Ninja.

I had no idea who he was, of course I could Google him but my point is he’s not even remotely prominent and anyone under the age of 35 probably has no idea who he is.

No, if I was being like them I would have tried to attack your husband, called you a retard, or thought or something even worse to use.

FYI- his sister is Jane Fonda who I am sure you've heard of since she decided to backstab our troops in the 60's.

85 is done.
His lack of intellect is clearly demonstrated, just like his lack of self control has been clearly demonstrated many times.

I understand that we have a core of liberals on this board who are demonstrated sub-human, vile pieces of trash. But I was thinking that maybe one of them, just ONE, could bring themselves to say "Hey, calling for the President's son to be kidnapped and raped by pedophiles is unacceptable".

But nah. This is right up their alley.

Reactions: UCFWayne
I understand that we have a core of liberals on this board who are demonstrated sub-human, vile pieces of trash. But I was thinking that maybe one of them, just ONE, could bring themselves to say "Hey, calling for the President's son to be kidnapped and raped by pedophiles is unacceptable".

But nah. This is right up their alley.
I am shocked that 85 went all the way back to the beginnings of the US to declare who is less of a human. Just like the slave days. 3/5 is right in the Constitution. #MAGA

I am shocked that 85 went all the way back to the beginnings of the US to declare who is less of a human. Just like the slave days. 3/5 is right in the Constitution. #MAGA

lol!!!!!!!!!!!

I ask you and your fellow lefties to simply condemn this type of threat from one of your own, and you resort to bringing up Civil War era injustices instead. HIL A R I OUS!

Condemn a guy who called for the kidnap and rape of a young child? Nah- let's rant about a different subject and invoke slavery as a dog whistle!

I mean, I get it- you deep down agree with what Fonda said so it's really hard for you guys to just condemn it. But at least fake an attempt next time.

lol!!!!!!!!!!!

I ask you and your fellow lefties to simply condemn this type of threat from one of your own, and you resort to bringing up Civil War era injustices instead. HIL A R I OUS!

Condemn a guy who called for the kidnap and rape of a young child? Nah- let's rant about a different subject and invoke slavery as a dog whistle!

I mean, I get it- you deep down agree with what Fonda said so it's really hard for you guys to just condemn it. But at least fake an attempt next time.
We're just following the GOP playbook. We learn from the best of the best of the best.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT