ADVERTISEMENT

Liberal actor/activist calls for Barron to be kidnapped and raped

We're just following the GOP playbook. We learn from the best of the best of the best.

Absolutely.

Hey, maybe next time your Bernie Bro mass murderer will have better aim and we can all celebrate a few dozen dead GOP congressmen. Amirite?

Absolutely.

Hey, maybe next time your Bernie Bro mass murderer will have better aim and we can all celebrate a few dozen dead GOP congressmen. Amirite?
I'm really impressed by you, 85. You're finally learning. I didn't think it was possible, but you're finally falling in line. #godbless

85 is a waste of sperm who can't afford to waste his sperm because he shoots blanks. That's irony.

So while 85 and K_L are waxing righteous about Peter Fonda and Nathaniel Friedman (whoever the hell that is) being mean and awful liberals...

Our very own First Lady of the United States wears a jacket that says "I Really Don't Care, Do U?" while she is taking a plane to visit a concentration camp full of children her husband has ripped away from their families. You can't make this crap up.

GAME.
SET.
MATCH.

I know you are going to pretend not to read this, 85, but you lose again. Another case of you blowing your load too soon. No wonder your ginger wife isn't sexually satisfied and your father hates you.

So while 85 and K_L are waxing righteous about Peter Fonda and Nathaniel Friedman (whoever the hell that is) being mean and awful liberals...

Our very own First Lady of the United States wears a jacket that says "I Really Don't Care, Do U?" while she is taking a plane to visit a concentration camp full of children her husband has ripped away from their families. You can't make this crap up.

GAME.
SET.
MATCH.

I know you are going to pretend not to read this, 85, but you lose again. Another case of you blowing your load too soon. No wonder your ginger wife isn't sexually satisfied and your father hates you.

What in the actual f*ck.

I swear these people are just seeing what they can get away with, and laughing at idiotic red hats defending them to the death.

GAME.
SET.
MATCH.

This is beyond being self-unaware. This is fvcked up. I'm definitely not going to say she was sending a message about the immigration issue but holy cow, shes the first lady!

This is beyond being self-unaware. This is fvcked up. I'm definitely not going to say she was sending a message about the immigration issue but holy cow, shes the first lady!

Someone should kidnap her son and have him raped.

Someone should kidnap her son and have him raped.
So, how long until 85 condemns the First Lady of the United States for wearing perhaps the most outrageous jacket she could have possibly pulled from her mail-order bride closet while going to visit children living in camps after being taken from their parents?

I mean, since he cares so much about people condemning Peter Fonda. He should be right on top of this, right?

So, how long until 85 condemns the First Lady of the United States for wearing perhaps the most outrageous jacket she could have possibly pulled from her mail-order bride closet while going to visit children living in camps after being taken from their parents?

I mean, since he cares so much about people condemning Peter Fonda. He should be right on top of this, right?

Lmao 85 hasn't said a single negative thing about child rapists if they have an R next to their name, of course he won't say a thing about this

Lmao 85 hasn't said a single negative thing about child rapists if they have an R next to their name, of course he won't say a thing about this

You dont really believe that he would give a pass to child rape because of a political affiliation, do you?

You dont really believe that he would give a pass to child rape because of a political affiliation, do you?

Lol. I get the impression the cretins I have had on ignore for months are still throwing around heinous false attacks on me. I’m right aren’t I?

Holy shit- unreal

The House follows the Hastert Rule. A rule created by a convicted serial child molestor.

I don't believe it, I saw it in action. Back during the height of the sexual harrasment scandals, 85 was posting new threads left and right about every single left wing person he could find, including many like George Takei that were later proven false. This was a daily occurrence, at least one thread per day talking about how outraged he was over these poor girls, etc.

He never started a single thread, or even made a single comment, about Roy Moore.

He is 100% a partisan piece of shit that doesn't give a damn about anything other than his "political team" winning.

He is so gutless that he blocked several people on here because he couldn't take some hazing, but then he continuously acknowledges us and replies to us by proxy. I wouldn't put anything by him. He is a feckless c*nt who can't take the heat. A poor excuse for a man. No wonder he can't please his wife sexually.

I don't believe it, I saw it in action. Back during the height of the sexual harrasment scandals, 85 was posting new threads left and right about every single left wing person he could find, including many like George Takei that were later proven false. This was a daily occurrence, at least one thread per day talking about how outraged he was over these poor girls, etc.

He never started a single thread, or even made a single comment, about Roy Moore.

He is 100% a partisan piece of shit that doesn't give a damn about anything other than his "political team" winning.

Well i wasnt here but i sincerely hope that isnt true. An awful lot of shit gets thrown back and forth here and its rare for anyone to show any level of humanity that isnt premeditated for the purposes of making a point. IDK. I'm pretty disgusted with a lot of people anymore so I shouldn't say anything more

Well i wasnt here but i sincerely hope that isnt true. An awful lot of shit gets thrown back and forth here and its rare for anyone to show any level of humanity that isnt premeditated for the purposes of making a point. IDK. I'm pretty disgusted with a lot of people anymore so I shouldn't say anything more

There’s a reason most of us have certain shit tier disgusting human beings on ignore. They’ve said and engaged in behavior that is absolutely disgusting. They are quite literally unworthy of dialogue.

They’re the people that make you truly embarrassed to know that they went to UCF

There’s a reason most of us have certain shit tier disgusting human beings on ignore. They’ve said and engaged in behavior that is absolutely disgusting. They are quite literally unworthy of dialogue.

They’re the people that make you truly embarrassed to know that they went to UCF

If you have chemmie on ignore, why did you like one of his posts yesterday?

Reactions: NinjaKnight

Lol what is one thing I've done that is "subhuman"? I know I've posted screen shots of you sending death threats to members of this board. I have posted links of where you cyber stalked board members wives on Facebook.

You have serious issues.

????? I don’t see anything?

Why would I like any post of a fuking cretin who had in the past personally and constant you attacked my wife in petty bullshit arguments on this board?

And why are you still going to bat for this sack of shit?

I dont know if you are saying this in earnest or being facetious but you liked a post from chemmie where he challenged me on a point I made.

????? I don’t see anything?

Why would I like any post of a fuking cretin who had in the past personally and constantly attacked my wife in petty bullshit arguments on this board?

And why are you still going to bat for this sack of shit?

I’m not going to bat. You liked a post. I asked you about it. Settle down.

I dont know if you are saying this in earnest or being facetious but you liked a post from chemmie where he challenged me on a point I made.

Ummm in earnest. This is a guy who has attacked my wife in ways that should have had him banned long ago. I would never in a million years purposely like anything that fat human trash can has to type

Reactions: chemmie
Ummm in earnest. This is a guy who has attacked my wife in ways that should have had him banned long ago. I would never in a million years purposely like anything that fat human trash can has to type

So it happened but was an accident. Reasonable enough as far as I'm concerned so no reason to not let it pass.

So it happened but was an accident. Reasonable enough as far as I'm concerned so no reason to not let it pass.

The "like" button is right next to the "quote" and "report user" button. I wonder which one 85 was attempting to hit....lmao

Like I said, he is a documented pathological liar. "I don't see anything" hahaha. Lying POS.

I have 2 people here on ignore and it’s sinply because they are truly sick pathological liars who get way too personal and can’t control their emotions. To include making personal references to my wife, which only a sick indivual would repeatedly do.

It’s sad that these people can only vent their anger in this manner

I have 2 people here on ignore and it’s sinply because they are truly sick pathological liars who get way too personal and can’t control their emotions. To include making personal references to my wife, which only a sick indivual would repeatedly do.

Tripling down on your lie. Awesome. We have literal proof that you don't have chemmie on ignore, and then you lied about not seeing your like, and now you are still maintaining your lie.

Wow.

Like I've said before, you are mentally unhinged and live in a fantasy land where you can just spew bullshit and think people will believe you.

I'm pretty averse to the idea of the ignore feature but I'll admit that I was pretty close to doing so with chemmie yesterday. Today he posted some reasonable thoughts so im glad i didn't. We all get out of hand and act like asshats from time to time, some more than others.

I'm pretty averse to the idea of the ignore feature but I'll admit that I was pretty close to doing so with chemmie yesterday. Today he posted some reasonable thoughts so im glad i didn't. We all get out of hand and act like asshats from time to time, some more than others.

The other person I had on ignore was literally close to losing his mind. Inventing heinous lies about me and others that he would then never apologize for or even admit he said. It came to the point where Brandon had to intervene due to him. Hopefully this individual got the help needed and calmed down the extremeism

The only thing anyone has ever said about his wife was:
A. She is a ginger. This is 100% fact and not offensive in any way, right?

B. She is sexually unfulfilled by 85. This is also a fact and doesn't reflect on his wife in any way. It is a comment about 85, and his issues with premature ejaculation.

85 can't deal with facts. He lashes out because he can't deal with his emotions, and he lacks self control. He has been this way for years.

It isn't reasonable.
If you have somebody on ignore, you can't access the "like" button for their posts. The only way he could "like" a post of mine is if he unignored.

He is caught in a lie right now.
He is a lunatic who can't control himself.

The other person I had on ignore was literally close to losing his mind. Inventing heinous lies about me and others that he would then never apologize for or even admit he said. It came to the point where Brandon had to intervene due to him. Hopefully this individual got the help needed and calmed down the extremeism

Lmao says the guy who was just caught in two more lies. You are literally insane, you have invented a world view that is completely separate from reality. Better calm down the insults before you get another time out.

its crazy just how self-unaware both of them really are. shes a dump model and probably randomly grabbed the jacket out of her massive closet. that said shes and her staff are idiots for not taking a second to realize what she was actually wearing and the timing of it all. stupidity.

Yea, the First Lady just randomly grabs crap out of her closet when going on PR missions.

Lmao says the guy who was just caught in two more lies. You are literally insane, you have invented a world view that is completely separate from reality. Better calm down the insults before you get another time out.

What was the time out? Please explain.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT