ADVERTISEMENT

Liberal actor/activist calls for Barron to be kidnapped and raped

its crazy just how self-unaware both of them really are. shes a dump model and probably randomly grabbed the jacket out of her massive closet. that said shes and her staff are idiots for not taking a second to realize what she was actually wearing and the timing of it all. stupidity.

I think someone stupidly convinced her it’d be sending a message and she went along with it.

I say that knowing she was a critic of her own husbands policy.

Yea, the First Lady just randomly grabs crap out of her closet when going on PR missions.

Can we at least be glad she has on a top? I mean she used to be a Playboy model, I still love the hypocrisy of the right on that one. The literal shit show that would be non stop about Obama if he had the trailer park mentality to marry a Playboy model.

What was the time out? Please explain.

When's the last time 85 took a week off from posting? There was a nice quiet period where his insane ranting was non existent, that was coincidentally right after he really went off the deep end insulting everyone. When he got back he was much more subdued, but of course that hasn't lasted.

Ninja was told to stop pushing lies and heinous personal attacks. I then put him on ignore; he’s apparently kept right at it

You lying sack of shit. Literally 100% false, nothing you just posted is remotely true. I'm not the one that disappeared for a week. You are truly pathetic.

What about pastor pedophiles?

q9FoilsRR7AS_TkU2H4Y038mKCS6TYzMTjImlgQWtkY.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT