ADVERTISEMENT

looking for info on the following players

Jeudy was never a UCF target, so doubtful anyone would have much info on him.

Belton had a UCF offer and unofficially visited in the spring but there didn't appear to be much interest from either side.

Remember Florida is a big state with a lot of D1 football recruits. Unless the player is a target for UCF or from an Orlando highschool, it's unlikely anyone here would know much about them.

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
Jeudy was never a UCF target, so doubtful anyone would have much info on him.

Belton had a UCF offer and unofficially visited in the spring but there didn't appear to be much interest from either side.

Remember Florida is a big state with a lot of D1 football recruits. Unless the player is a target for UCF or from an Orlando highschool, it's unlikely anyone here would know much about them.
thank you that's all I ask for. since UCF is a Florida school and if any one might know someone might know.

Dane committed to Iowa in spring. these 2 are coming to Iowa which keeps the pipeline open, I only hope for Iowa to keep getting 1 maybe 2 Florida kids each year.
again the coaches are recruiting the SE hard and have increased their success down there in the last couple years
3 from Georgia
1 from Alabama
1 from Missippippi
4 from Texas
it is from these states that is going to move Iowa from middle of the BT to a constant contender. the state of Iowa does not have the numbers to sustain them.

thank you that's all I ask for. since UCF is a Florida school and if any one might know someone might know.

Dane committed to Iowa in spring. these 2 are coming to Iowa which keeps the pipeline open, I only hope for Iowa to keep getting 1 maybe 2 Florida kids each year.
again the coaches are recruiting the SE hard and have increased their success down there in the last couple years
3 from Georgia
1 from Alabama
1 from Missippippi
4 from Texas
it is from these states that is going to move Iowa from middle of the BT to a constant contender. the state of Iowa does not have the numbers to sustain them.
You need to hit Palm Beach County. That’s an area that has good kids but only the elite gets offers. Plenty of leftovers. UCF rarely offers either.

thx. WR Coach Copeland is from Florida and is the lead recruiter in Florida. last year they got WR Lockett out of Largo Florida and recruiting 6 players out of Florida in the 2020 class
RB Knighton out of Deerfield Beach who just committed to Oklahoma
RB Parrish out of Miami
WR McDougal out of Deerfield Beach
TE Odom out of Tampa
LB Mathis out of Largo
LB McCluster out of Largo

if Iowa can get at least 2 out of that 6 that would be a very good catch.

hopefully God will be on our side going forward. fans are are comparing to another LB that Iowa got of Florida by the name of Abdul Hodge.
he helped Iowa to 3 straight top 10 finishes in the Final rankings and a 31-6 records.

DB Belton out of Tampa Florida
LB Jeudy out of Fort Lauderdale Florida

any info would be appreciated.

I’d be very surprised if LB Jeudy isn’t related to WR Jerry Jeudy. He’s also from Florida and a current starter for Alabama. If so, kid has some damn good genetics. Jerry is unreal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT