ADVERTISEMENT

Lost another freedumb fighter today

NinjaKnight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Feb 18, 2007
30 year old husband and father of 3 who protested against pandemic safety measures and the 'COVID tyranny' has died due to idiocy and horsepaste.

A Texas man has passed away after battling COVID-19 for a month in hospital.
Caleb Wallace, 30, previously protested against pandemic safety measures and the "COVID tyranny."

His wife Jessica previously said her husband's illness had been a "humbling, eye-opening experience."

Caleb Wallace's death was confirmed by his wife Jessica on a GoFundMe page that she had created to raise funds for medical and

The 30-year-old father of three helped organize rallies last year to protest against pandemic safety measures, including lockdowns, masks, and vaccinations, which he called "COVID tyranny."

His wife, Jessica Wallace, told the San Angelo Standard-Times that her husband began showing symptoms on July 26 and initially refused to get tested or go to the hospital.

Wallace chose to treat himself with ivermectin, an anti-parasitic medication used to deworm horses, and high doses of Vitamin C,
zinc aspirin, and an inhaler.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shark19
Oh, the irony of Melvin.

I don't know what he's saying, because he's a literal retard and I don't know why everyone doesn't block him, but it's probably as stupid as his march 2020 take on covid: "iT wiLL bE oVeR aNd fOrgoTTeN aBoUt in a cOupLe wEEks".

What a fücking idiot.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
This entire horse paste narrative being spun is silly. Why are people taking horse paste? Because the corrupt public health agencies prevent ANY early treatment other than monoclonal antibodies, which are slow and not readily available to the masses. Scripts are no longer attainable.

Our clueless MD's know four words
: Vent, remdesivir, steroids, tocilizumab.

remdesivir and toci do not work and cause kidney and liver failure, but fill the pockets of corrupt pharma. Steroids were only adopted after a huge battle. Vents = $$$

Let ol BK put on his swami hat for you tools that don't have a dungeon account. Immune escape is coming and the majority of our frontline clinicians are clueless how to treat. They only know how to execute a "protocol" spoon fed to them by the corrupt NIH. They have lost the ability to think critically and doctor. Most are effectively do nothing robots. But I only partially blame them. The majority of the blame lies at the feet of the public health agencies

The next "approved" treatment will be another pharma poison called molnupiravir. So while you tools are taking that poison and getting cancer 5 years later, I'll be sticking with the OG safe and effective. Don't think the vaccines alone are gonna save your asses either. We're only one mutation away from real trouble for the vaxes

• Haha
If THIS GEM is what I could expect if I subscribed and gained exclusive access to the dungeon, thanks no thanks.

I don't post really too much in there anymore and refrain from discussing with woke tools like you. I'm bored at the moment, so will chime in.

I have graduated to collaborating with MD's, virologists, immunologists and RCT trial designers on this vile thing. Believe whatever you want, but I am batting 1000 in the dungeon since day one. Nobody can refute that. Including when I just told all the woke tools like yourself two months ago about the booster shit show and VE downgrades that are now here.

I don't post really too much in there anymore and refrain from discussing with woke tools like you. I'm bored at the moment, so will chime in.

I have graduated to collaborating with MD's, virologists, immunologists and RCT trial designers on this vile thing. Believe whatever you want, but I am batting 1000 in the dungeon since day one. Nobody can refute that. Including when I just told all the woke tools like yourself two months ago about the booster shit show and VE downgrades that are now here.
Eat more horse paste, bro.

You are literally delusional.

@NinjaKnight what conspiracy theory was it that bostonNUT was a lunatic about years ago? Something about his TV or phone not being made by 7-year olds in a sweat shop and if it was, he was going to haul it out to the curb. Then someone showed that his TV/phone was, in fact, made by slaves and then he disappeared for like 3 years. Do I have this correct?

It doesn't take a viral scientist to figure out we'd need boosters if this damn pandemic continued.

In a perfect world, everybody would have gotten their vaccination shots earlier this year and the number of hot spots would have been minimal -- and contained. But when you've got high numbers of Americans who: a) won't wear masks; and b) won't get the vaccine, you get what we're seeing.

We've got posters like Boston.Knight saying he told all of us "woke tools" (i.e. vaccinated people) about the "booster shit show" as if THAT'S at the heart of the continuing pandemic instead of it being all of the stupid morons who listen to this kind of nonsense and continue to stay unvaccinated.

@NinjaKnight what conspiracy theory was it that bostonNUT was a lunatic about years ago? Something about his TV or phone not being made by 7-year olds in a sweat shop and if it was, he was going to haul it out to the curb. Then someone showed that his TV/phone was, in fact, made by slaves and then he disappeared for like 3 years. Do I have this correct?
The only part of your story that's wrong is that he didn't totally disappear after he was shown to be a moron, he popped in from time to time to tell everyone to buy gold because the stock market is a scam.

Lmao the dude is legitimately mentally incapacitated.

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
The only part of your story that's wrong is that he didn't totally disappear after he was shown to be a moron, he popped in from time to time to tell everyone to buy gold because the stock market is a scam.

Lmao the dude is legitimately mentally incapacitated.

My God. How on earth could I have forgotten his ranting about GOOOOOOLLLLLLDDDDDDD. We had folks who do financial planning for a living at extremely high income levels who used to shit all over his nonsense and he'd double down by telling them they didn't have a fukcing clue what they were talking about and that they were all part of a scam, blah blah blah.

Hmmmmmm, sounds familiar!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!

Literally, bostonnut for years:

• Haha
Reactions: NinjaKnight
It doesn't take a viral scientist to figure out we'd need boosters if this damn pandemic continued.

In a perfect world, everybody would have gotten their vaccination shots earlier this year and the number of hot spots would have been minimal -- and contained. But when you've got high numbers of Americans who: a) won't wear masks; and b) won't get the vaccine, you get what we're seeing.

We've got posters like Boston.Knight saying he told all of us "woke tools" (i.e. vaccinated people) about the "booster shit show" as if THAT'S at the heart of the continuing pandemic instead of it being all of the stupid morons who listen to this kind of nonsense and continue to stay unvaccinated.
Why would earlier have been better? Efficacy drops pretty quickly over time with these vaxes, so getting them a little later was probably a good thing.

Hey JACKASS, when did I say woke tools = vaccinated people. You are hysterical and making your own conclusions. But yes, you are a woke tool

Do you like being on a last place team? The US has the WORST mortality and morbidity numbers for covid. Why? No early treatment, no rapid tests, no contact tracing, nothing but vax vax vax and pharma pharma pharma - like we can buy our way out of this mess. I think that is silly and corrupt.

There is a reason 3rd world countries like India blow us away on covid. They treat early. They have effective contact tracing. They don't lockdown. They aren't robots that execute a "protocol". They innovate, find solutions using the best tools and evidence available

Hey JACKASS, when did I say woke tools = vaccinated people. You are hysterical and making your own conclusions. But yes, you are a woke tool

Do you like being on a last place team? The US has the WORST mortality and morbidity numbers for covid. Why? No early treatment, no rapid tests, no contact tracing, nothing but vax vax vax and pharma pharma pharma - like we can buy our way out of this mess. I think that is silly and corrupt.

There is a reason 3rd world countries like India blow us away on covid. They treat early. They have effective contact tracing. They don't lockdown. They aren't robots that execute a "protocol". They innovate, find solutions using the best tools and evidence available
This part does kind of piss me off about our healthcare professionals. Most didn't even try to mitigate symptoms, they just sent people home and said "if it gets really bad go to the ER".

Hey JACKASS, when did I say woke tools = vaccinated people.
DUH. You called me a woke tool and I'm vaccinated.
The US has the WORST mortality and morbidity numbers for covid. Why?
Hmmm....Could it be the 30 to 40 percent of our population who haven't gotten vaccinated? Naw, it's gotta be our vax-vax-vax, pharma-pharma-pharma mindset. 🤪
Yeah boy, India knows how to find solutions!!! :rolleyes:
As of two days ago...
New Cases: India 43,368* USA 18,742
New Deaths: India 527* USA 78
(*-Number 1 in the World)

• Haha
Reactions: NinjaKnight
DUH. You called me a woke tool and I'm vaccinated.

Hmmm....Could it be the 30 to 40 percent of our population who haven't gotten vaccinated? Naw, it's gotta be our vax-vax-vax, pharma-pharma-pharma mindset. 🤪

Yeah boy, India knows how to find solutions!!! :rolleyes:
As of two days ago...
New Cases: India 43,368* USA 18,742
New Deaths: India 527* USA 78
(*-Number 1 in the World)

Dafuq you talking about?

What happened to you dude? I’m really shocked at this post

I don't know what he's saying, because he's a literal retard and I don't know why everyone doesn't block him, but it's probably as stupid as his march 2020 take on covid: "iT wiLL bE oVeR aNd fOrgoTTeN aBoUt in a cOupLe wEEks".

What a fücking idiot.
>literal retard
link is 404'd

okay, pedophile

240825247_1540677099599575_8525189564684474629_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: OLearyLastCall

Just don't play drinking bingo, you'll need an ICU bed to pump your stomach and those are about to be impossible to come by in the south.

What a fücking idiot.
How is that March 2020 take different than “2 weeks to flatten the curve?”

This entire horse paste narrative being spun is silly. Why are people taking horse paste? Because the corrupt public health agencies prevent ANY early treatment other than monoclonal antibodies, which are slow and not readily available to the masses. Scripts are no longer attainable.

Our clueless MD's know four words
: Vent, remdesivir, steroids, tocilizumab.

remdesivir and toci do not work and cause kidney and liver failure, but fill the pockets of corrupt pharma. Steroids were only adopted after a huge battle. Vents = $$$

Let ol BK put on his swami hat for you tools that don't have a dungeon account. Immune escape is coming and the majority of our frontline clinicians are clueless how to treat. They only know how to execute a "protocol" spoon fed to them by the corrupt NIH. They have lost the ability to think critically and doctor. Most are effectively do nothing robots. But I only partially blame them. The majority of the blame lies at the feet of the public health agencies

The next "approved" treatment will be another pharma poison called molnupiravir. So while you tools are taking that poison and getting cancer 5 years later, I'll be sticking with the OG safe and effective. Don't think the vaccines alone are gonna save your asses either. We're only one mutation away from real trouble for the vaxes
The hospitals are protected from liability if they use the FDA and NIH approved treatments. I believe it was in the Prep act. Also, once someone gets bad enough that they have to go to the hospital, the virus is much harder to fight. HCQ is useless at that point. IVM might be helpful at higher doses, but most of IVM’s mechanisms of action are more useful early in the infection.
The Fauci/NIH policy of doing nothing until you have to go to the hospital has killed tens, maybe hundreds of thousands, but he has been wrong on almost everything during this entire “pandemic.” The vaccine centric policy is the one exception. I’m sure he is right that every single person needs this vaccine and no future harm will come from his myopia.

The hospitals are protected from liability if they use the FDA and NIH approved treatments. I believe it was in the Prep act. Also, once someone gets bad enough that they have to go to the hospital, the virus is much harder to fight. HCQ is useless at that point. IVM might be helpful at higher doses, but most of IVM’s mechanisms of action are more useful early in the infection.
The Fauci/NIH policy of doing nothing until you have to go to the hospital has killed tens, maybe hundreds of thousands, but he has been wrong on almost everything during this entire “pandemic.” The vaccine centric policy is the one exception. I’m sure he is right that every single person needs this vaccine and no future harm will come from his myopia.
I miss the happy hands that wasn't an idiot :(

It just amazes me that when serious topics come about that takes some brain power that you actually know something about, how the ones who don’t, stand out as being so stupid

I miss the happy hands that wasn't an idiot :(
From the guy who just delighted in the death of a father with three small children and a fourth on the way. Believe it or not, this guy was doing what he thought was best for himself and his family. I had a coworker die from covid last month that was fully vaccinated. I’m not vaccinated, but I didn’t enjoy his death. That would be grotesque. I mourned with the rest of my coworkers even though I didn’t really know him.

I get that on the internet it’s easy to play the role of a manichean dick that insults and belittles everyone that doesn’t share in your narrow ideology, but maybe take a step back and see what that does to you, to your soul. Thnk about three little kids at home tonight with no father and a pregnant mother that has to raise those kids alone now. You’ve mocked their tragedy for internet clou

You can call me an idiot. I don’t care about how you view me. But I do care enough about you to tell you to reread what you wrote above and see if it is something you are proud of. Take a look at what the anger inside you has turned you into. That post is really dark in a sad way.

I know what it is like to be angry and sad. Life has been pretty shitty for me at times. I hope you find joy.

I’m done with this sick board.

From the guy who just delighted in the death of a father with three small children and a fourth on the way. Believe it or not, this guy was doing what he thought was best for himself and his family. I had a coworker die from covid last month that was fully vaccinated. I’m not vaccinated, but I didn’t enjoy his death. That would be grotesque. I mourned with the rest of my coworkers even though I didn’t really know him.

I get that on the internet it’s easy to play the role of a manichean dick that insults and belittles everyone that doesn’t share in your narrow ideology, but maybe take a step back and see what that does to you, to your soul. Thnk about three little kids at home tonight with no father and a pregnant mother that has to raise those kids alone now. You’ve mocked their tragedy for internet clou

You can call me an idiot. I don’t care about how you view me. But I do care enough about you to tell you to reread what you wrote above and see if it is something you are proud of. Take a look at what the anger inside you has turned you into. That post is really dark in a sad way.

I know what it is like to be angry and sad. Life has been pretty shitty for me at times. I hope you find joy.

It's not just this board, it's everywhere and it has nothing to do with covid.

Good.

Please leave, more people will survive without you spreading your absolutely idiotic antivaccine stupidity.

This board, and the world, in general will be far better off when uneducated people like yourself stop thinking that your ignorance is just as valuable as educated expertise.

Good.

Please leave, more people will survive without you spreading your absolutely idiotic antivaccine stupidity.

This board, and the world, in general will be far better off when uneducated people like yourself stop thinking that your ignorance is just as valuable as educated expertise.
cry

A world without vaccines is just complete asinine antiquated thinking. It’s completely incomprehensible and uneducated to even talk that way, so some of you need to just stop. We have freaking IT guys now trying to lecture us over experts that have 2 doctorates and have been spent their whole lives studying and developing vaccines

Reactions: OmniKnight
Hey @hemightbejeremy can you answer the question? You’re just gonna dislike it and move on? I’m genuinely asking.

Oh yeah… you don’t have an answer.
At this point, nobody even knows what you morons are asking or what point you’re trying to make. So many imbeciles on here that the rest of us have just resorted to trashing them and discrediting them. Blah, blah, blah. Let’s spend our entire waking hours searching GOOGLE AND TWITTER to try to impress our 5-10 imaginary friends. I’m purposely trying to pile onto this shitshow, because that’s what it is

Hey @hemightbejeremy can you answer the question? You’re just gonna dislike it and move on? I’m genuinely asking.

Oh yeah… you don’t have an answer.
I think it is the difference between saying: Covid is nothing, it is going away in 2 weeks compared with having a 2-week delay to see the results of any event/containment measure

Republicans are dying at rates 5x higher than democrats.

This has turned into an IQ test.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT