ADVERTISEMENT

Lost another freedumb fighter today

241342619_3123282307911732_3252613684184203915_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: DaShuckster
It sucks that it takes so long to determine the long term side effects of things like this that big pharma puts on the market.

They should really wait until they know for sure before marketing something as safe and effective.
Personally, they shouldn’t have told anyone. This way for the next pandemic the new generation of retarded anti-vaxxers will never be born. Big Pharma can’t ever get it right

Oh.., just for shit for brains education.

A vaccine is not a medication

• Haha
Reactions: DaShuckster
Personally, they shouldn’t have told anyone. This way for the next pandemic the new generation of retarded anti-vaxxers will never be born. Big Pharma can’t ever get it right

Oh.., just for shit for brains education.

A vaccine is not a medication
Who said that a vaccine is a medication?

Republicans are dying at rates 5x higher than democrats.

This has turned into an IQ test.
I would like to see that stat. Blacks are hit hardest by Wuhan, and they are Democrats by 90+%.
The worse demographic hit is Senior citizens, and my guess is they split pretty even Democrat to Republican.

I would like to see that stat. Blacks are hit hardest by Wuhan, and they are Democrats by 90+%.
The worse demographic hit is Senior citizens, and my guess is they split pretty even Democrat to Republican.
If you want to talk demographics for Covid 'hot spots', look at where ignorant poor people live in both rural areas and big cities.

Reactions: knightraveler
No need to guess.
"
Republican-led states have consistently had higher rates of positive tests since May 30, COVID-19 diagnoses since June 3, and COVID-19 deaths since July 4.

The researchers calculated the risk of testing positive, receiving a positive COVID-19 diagnosis, or dying of the disease for each day in the period studied".

No need to guess.
"
Republican-led states have consistently had higher rates of positive tests since May 30, COVID-19 diagnoses since June 3, and COVID-19 deaths since July 4.

The researchers calculated the risk of testing positive, receiving a positive COVID-19 diagnosis, or dying of the disease for each day in the period studied".

Just one more real world stupidity prize.

Darwinism at work.

With republicans dying at 5x the rates of democrats it is fascinating to watch Darwin's theory in action.

You can legitimately see the point in time when the GOP realized that their insane policies were actually killing off their voters, so they all reversed course and started promoting the vaccine hard. It was too late by then to kill all the momentum that had gathered, and this board is evidence of that. Idiots pimping out their latest twitter cures claiming they are smarter than doctors. Its a joke.

With republicans dying at 5x the rates of democrats it is fascinating to watch Darwin's theory in action.

You can legitimately see the point in time when the GOP realized that their insane policies were actually killing off their voters, so they all reversed course and started promoting the vaccine hard. It was too late by then to kill all the momentum that had gathered, and this board is evidence of that. Idiots pimping out their latest twitter cures claiming they are smarter than doctors. Its a joke.
Maybe in some strange way you have to admire their willingness to die for their fuhrer.

Maybe in some strange way you have to admire their willingness to die for their fuhrer.

Nope.

Its a common fallacy, people say that all the time to defund morons dying from something that they agree with. "oh he was just doing what he thought is best, don't make fun of him"

Bitch the 9/11 hijackers were "just doing what they thought best". Its a shit excuse. Stop being stupid.

Bitch the 9/11 hijackers were "just doing what they thought best". Its a shit excuse. Stop being stupid.
THIS! x 10,000 ^^^^^^^^^

The old saying is that when a bunch of teenage boys get together, the group's IQ drops with each addition. Same goes with nutjobs finding like-minded posters on social media.

How it started:
E_ehw4ZWUAAUKfJ

How it's going:

E_ehyNsWEAMZKsR

Just imagine FL, you could have elected this racist homophobic piece of shit inbred idiot to represent you in your 21st district.

Today's GQP is a mental illness.

How it started:
E_ehw4ZWUAAUKfJ

How it's going:

E_ehyNsWEAMZKsR

Just imagine FL, you could have elected this racist homophobic piece of shit inbred idiot to represent you in your 21st district.

Today's GQP is a mental illness.
Classic profile pic. She just got a phone notification from the daily caller.

1 out of every 500 Americans has been killed by covid. Absolutely insane people are glossing over this. Today's GQP is far beyond inbred.

Try this on for perspective. There would be hundreds of thousands more people alive if there were mask mandates from the beginning and vaccine mandates when they were available. Many business's would have survived. Yes I realized most of the people that died were the elderly and people with pre-existing conditions but that does not mean their lives are less valuable. I really fear that we are playing with fire with the delta variant and potentially even more deadly variants. I really hope I am wrong.

Try this on for perspective. There would be hundreds of thousands more people alive if there were mask mandates from the beginning and vaccine mandates when they were available. Many business's would have survived. Yes I realized most of the people that died were the elderly and people with pre-existing conditions but that does not mean their lives are less valuable. I really fear that we are playing with fire with the delta variant and potentially even more deadly variants. I really hope I am wrong.
I wouldn't worry about. Regardless of your age or vaccination status, covid IS going to kill you and all of us.

"You and your boyfriend Howard Stern"

Maher is going to be canceled by the end of the year. Take it to the bank.

Last year we had people here saying we needed to 'take one for the team' and risk dying of COVID in order to get our economy rolling again. This year many of the same people seem hellbent on destroying our economy by NOT 'taking one for the team' and getting vaccinated.

Weird, huh? If you didn't know better, you might suspect there's some serious trolling going on here.

Last year we had people here saying we needed to 'take one for the team' and risk dying of COVID in order to get our economy rolling again. This year many of the same people seem hellbent on destroying our economy by NOT 'taking one for the team' and getting vaccinated.

Weird, huh? If you didn't know better, you might suspect there's some serious trolling going on here.

It's hard to figure out their agenda because it is so irrational. It seems like Putin's Puppets are hard at work to destroy our country from within while wrapping themselves in an American flag shouting USA.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
It's hard to figure out their agenda because it is so irrational. It seems like Putin's Puppets are hard at work to destroy our country from within while wrapping themselves in an American flag shouting USA.
Because the MAGA-hatted rioters attacked a Capitol cop with an American flag on January 6th, there's no denying they're true patriots.* :)

Because the MAGA-hatted rioters attacked a Capitol cop with an American flag on January 6th, there's no denying they're true patriots.* :)
It was amazing how they expected the police to help them stage a coup. Blue Lives Matter? Not so much when you go against the right wing nut jobs.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT