ADVERTISEMENT

Lt. Col. Vindman opening remarks before Congress show quid pro quo.

I've been interacting with crazyhole since 2017. Save your energy.

He pretends to put thought into these issues but at the end of the day he'll accept any version of the truth that makes him feel like he was right all along. No matter how many facts are stacked against that version of the truth. He will latch on to the 1 out of 100 versions of the story that allow him to feel that conservatives good, liberals bad. He can't stomach acknowledging the fact that Donald Trump may actually be worthy of impeachment. His conservatism is likely engrained in his identity and he's not willing to risk that so he'll search for any crack that he can hide from the truth in. He's a basic MAGA chud pretending to be a thinker.

Quoted for truth, especially the underlined.

I've been interacting with crazyhole since 2017. Save your energy.

He pretends to put thought into these issues but at the end of the day he'll accept any version of the truth that makes him feel like he was right all along. No matter how many facts are stacked against that version of the truth. He will latch on to the 1 out of 100 versions of the story that allow him to feel that conservatives good, liberals bad. He can't stomach acknowledging the fact that Donald Trump may actually be worthy of impeachment. His conservatism is likely engrained in his identity and he's not willing to risk that so he'll search for any crack that he can hide from the truth in. He's a basic MAGA chud pretending to be a thinker.
remember that time you went off the reservation for jussie? man that was a great thread. i assume you have no mirrors in your house.

Reactions: Crazyhole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT