ADVERTISEMENT

Malachi Singleton transfer

Knightgatorz

Three-Star Recruit
Nov 25, 2023
I know the Whittemores. Big whittemore was my coach. What mom tweeted has been boiling over for 4 weeks now. Well really all season under Enos, but the singletons felt as if the change to guiton would help. Kenny had been in a similar circumstance as Malachi. They felt that Kenny would know how to use MS. That hasn’t happened.

Malachi also feels as if he made a mistake picking Arkansas. Now Gus really did make a massive push to get Malachi to flip. Promising him the world and future. Basically he was going to build the roster on Malachi and might have dumped JRP at a point/Wally pip JRP if the offense wasn’t working. But Gus was going hard for singleton. To the point he went to the collective and begged for money. Arky upped their offer in terms of playing time in the sec.

No one except Mama Singleton knew his decision. But he went to Arkansas because he got paaaiiid and his mom wanted him to be a man and honor his commitment. Heard UCF matched the $, but sec/false promises convinced Malachi to keep commitment.

Well Malachi feels lied to and he hates Arkansas. Feels as though Orlando is similar to Atlanta in terms of culture. Also if you haven’t seen mom’s tweets she name drops Gus and UCF MULTIPLE times. There’s a reason. Either Gus is going to Arky or Malachi is coming to UCF. No one knows for sure. Someone will throw out what HY said, but I can tell you he might be on the hot seat if Arky makes 0 changes outside of an oc. Heard names for oc are baaad as people view Pittman a lame duck.

So don’t be surprised if singleton enters portal.

Also watch for max brown from uf. Napier has treated him poorly and is basically going to risk his career on a freshman next year.

Orlando and Atlanta are nothing alike in terms of culture. I mean Florida is way better than Arkansas. However, I wouldn’t even know how to describe Orlando as a “culture.” Strip malls and Applebees? There is no real discernible identity for the city.

That’s all beside the point. I’ll take a decent Qb from anywhere. Do productive passing systems ever enter the portal?

Orlando and Atlanta are nothing alike in terms of culture. I mean Florida is way better than Arkansas. However, I wouldn’t even know how to describe Orlando as a “culture.” Strip malls and Applebees? There is no real discernible identity for the city.

That’s all beside the point. I’ll take a decent Qb from anywhere. Do productive passing systems ever enter the portal?
isn't that atlanta's culture too? suburban sprawl and strip malls. atlanta is a city of like 500k people, it's those way out there cities and towns that get to call themselves atlanta after you spend 2 hours in traffic that makes "atlanta" what it is. now new orleans has culture.

any F this guy. i almost like the o'leary philosophy when it comes to these guys vs gus' "are we good enough for you now?" approach. you had your chance.

I know the Whittemores. Big whittemore was my coach. What mom tweeted has been boiling over for 4 weeks now. Well really all season under Enos, but the singletons felt as if the change to guiton would help. Kenny had been in a similar circumstance as Malachi. They felt that Kenny would know how to use MS. That hasn’t happened.

Malachi also feels as if he made a mistake picking Arkansas. Now Gus really did make a massive push to get Malachi to flip. Promising him the world and future. Basically he was going to build the roster on Malachi and might have dumped JRP at a point/Wally pip JRP if the offense wasn’t working. But Gus was going hard for singleton. To the point he went to the collective and begged for money. Arky upped their offer in terms of playing time in the sec.

No one except Mama Singleton knew his decision. But he went to Arkansas because he got paaaiiid and his mom wanted him to be a man and honor his commitment. Heard UCF matched the $, but sec/false promises convinced Malachi to keep commitment.

Well Malachi feels lied to and he hates Arkansas. Feels as though Orlando is similar to Atlanta in terms of culture. Also if you haven’t seen mom’s tweets she name drops Gus and UCF MULTIPLE times. There’s a reason. Either Gus is going to Arky or Malachi is coming to UCF. No one knows for sure. Someone will throw out what HY said, but I can tell you he might be on the hot seat if Arky makes 0 changes outside of an oc. Heard names for oc are baaad as people view Pittman a lame duck.

Also watch for max brown from uf. Napier has treated him poorly and is basically going to risk his career on a freshman next year.
So all of this to say nothing. “Risk his career on a freshman”. LOL.

Rizk gonna ball next year.. No need to look.
“No need to look” Lol. Yeah…just hope that a mid 3* is going to “ball”. Sounds like a great plan.

Who is going to be catching balls from whomever gets the QB job? No need to look for transfer WRS either? Well?

I know you didn’t go to Miami. Heck you’re probably some wanna be from the 3rd world country known as Broward. I’m guessing Flanagan or west Broward for hs. Bet you just started Tua the goat last year too. Also please post here after uf beats Raft Baby next year and you realize warrio only has his job cause his parents got lucky wet foot dry foot exist.

Anyways I added/confirmed speculation. The Arky writers have been talking about singleton and UCF for weeks. It blew up yesterday.

You don’t turn down talent like Malachi. Ya’ll wouldn’t have taken RJ had you implemented the gol strategy. Modern football changes that thinking.

Also rizk had 35 career hs touchdowns to 24 hs ints. Dude got dumped by heritage cause he can’t read a 3-3-5 and has a Pete dinovo arm.

don’t disagree about Orlando not really having much of a culture or identity but it is a uniquely fun city for a college student and student athlete. Scaled down compared to Atlanta with nicer winters and a quick flight to visit home

don’t disagree about Orlando not really having much of a culture or identity but it is a uniquely fun city for a college student and student athlete. Scaled down compared to Atlanta with nicer winters and a quick flight to visit home
Unfortunately, a quick flight with lots of screaming children. I fly from Ft. Lauderfale even though Orlando may be closer due to this.

No doubt it’s fun. Beach nearby, too hot for the girls to wear a whole lot, etc.

I would still rather go to school in Orlando than downtown Atlanta of even the west side by Georgia Tech.

isn't that atlanta's culture too? suburban sprawl and strip malls. atlanta is a city of like 500k people, it's those way out there cities and towns that get to call themselves atlanta after you spend 2 hours in traffic that makes "atlanta" what it is. now new orleans has culture.

any F this guy. i almost like the o'leary philosophy when it comes to these guys vs gus' "are we good enough for you now?" approach. you had your chance.
Yeah, I saw he went to North Cobb which is Kennesaw 40 minutes from midtown Atlanta. So probably closer “culturally” than I thought. A bunch of Targets and Chik-fil-a

Reactions: Knight_Light
I know you didn’t go to Miami. Heck you’re probably some wanna be from the 3rd world country known as Broward. I’m guessing Flanagan or west Broward for hs. Bet you just started Tua the goat last year too. Also please post here after uf beats Raft Baby next year and you realize warrio only has his job cause his parents got lucky wet foot dry foot exist.

Anyways I added/confirmed speculation. The Arky writers have been talking about singleton and UCF for weeks. It blew up yesterday.

You don’t turn down talent like Malachi. Ya’ll wouldn’t have taken RJ had you implemented the gol strategy. Modern football changes that thinking.

Also rizk had 35 career hs touchdowns to 24 hs ints. Dude got dumped by heritage cause he can’t read a 3-3-5 and has a Pete dinovo arm.
Me reading this as a Dolphins fan from Broward who went to UCF

giphy-20.gif

GOL would have taken RJ because RJ went to UVA to be a QB when UCF wanted him as a RB and it's only after that failed that heupel was able to talk him into being a RB.

It’s a culture of being warm all year long. When you’re freezing, we’re playing sand volleyball and hitting up the golf courses. Weather is our culture.

• Love
Reactions: FoxKnight

Atlanta has waaaay more culture than orlando. Its not even close

It’s a culture of being warm all year long. When you’re freezing, we’re playing sand volleyball and hitting up the golf courses. Weather is our culture.
Bruh, I grew up on the space coast. I know Florida culture. It’s not about weather. It’s about old people, beer, meth, avoiding mosquitoes and cockroaches, seeing your friends mugshot on the news, going to the beach, fishing, trying to sleep when you know there is a flying cockroach in your room, women in bikinis, people trying to fight you at stoplights, Publix subs, your mom yelling at you because you left the door open and a snake got in the house plus she knows you snuck your girlfriend in last night and hopes you were smart, going to trailer parks to buy weed, not getting in vans with old men, getting in vans with hot girls, taking medication because you got into a van with hot girls from Titusville, and such.

Orlando has been referenced by many refutable travel magazines as the "Atlanta of the South"

Surprised Nicolas Cage GIF

He isn't going to be fired, so is it really risking his career? Plus the majority of fans would be good with another 6 or 7 win season if it means the youth gets to play and we see the vision for the future.

The reason some were disappointed with this year was because we don't have a clear path as to what is next at multiple positions (especially QB). If plumlee showed the growth he did and was a junior this year, the majority would have been estatic with this year.

Reactions: Robert0122
Bruh, I grew up on the space coast. I know Florida culture. It’s not about weather. It’s about old people, beer, meth, avoiding mosquitoes and cockroaches, seeing your friends mugshot on the news, going to the beach, fishing, trying to sleep when you know there is a flying cockroach in your room, women in bikinis, people trying to fight you at stoplights, Publix subs, your mom yelling at you because you left the door open and a snake got in the house plus she knows you snuck your girlfriend in last night and hopes you were smart, going to trailer parks to buy weed, not getting in vans with old men, getting in vans with hot girls, taking medication because you got into a van with hot girls from Titusville, and such.
Bruh, I grew up on the Space Coast as well....Titusville in fact. I don't know what you were in to but I never ran across meth, weed (well, some people could get some), had friends with mugshots, nobody ever tried to kidnap us, etc... There were no trailer parks by me. The neighborhoods around me were full of kids. We were always meeting up to compete...at anything we could dream up. Outside most days. Boredom bred competition: Tag (by foot in the woods; by bike at an Elementary school near me (that now looks like Alcatraz....poor kids today)), played in a big pile of Cat/Big Vehicle tires on that Elementary school property (used them to build forts or getting inside and being pushed down a hill to see who could last the longest or go the furthest), jumping home-built ramps, orange fights, baseball, kickball, soccer, basketball, tennis, football, driveway games of "Detroit" basketball until you had to go home, pine cone fights, building swings, building forts, making rafts to see if we could get across lakes before sinking, and a million other things. Once we could drive, the beach was always not that far away, or going somewhere to fish, or whatever. Growing up on the Space Coast in the 80s-90s was super chill. You could get into minor trouble then and avoid getting major consequences.

It’s been a while since I’ve been north of Vero but aren’t there lizards in Orlando? No mention of them in all these posts.

Bruh, I grew up on the Space Coast as well....Titusville in fact. I don't know what you were in to but I never ran across meth, weed (well, some people could get some), had friends with mugshots, nobody ever tried to kidnap us, etc... There were no trailer parks by me. The neighborhoods around me were full of kids. We were always meeting up to compete...at anything we could dream up. Outside most days. Boredom bred competition: Tag (by foot in the woods; by bike at an Elementary school near me (that now looks like Alcatraz....poor kids today)), played in a big pile of Cat/Big Vehicle tires on that Elementary school property (used them to build forts or getting inside and being pushed down a hill to see who could last the longest or go the furthest), jumping home-built ramps, orange fights, baseball, kickball, soccer, basketball, tennis, football, driveway games of "Detroit" basketball until you had to go home, pine cone fights, building swings, building forts, making rafts to see if we could get across lakes before sinking, and a million other things. Once we could drive, the beach was always not that far away, or going somewhere to fish, or whatever. Growing up on the Space Coast in the 80s-90s was super chill. You could get into minor trouble then and avoid getting major consequences.

I was in Cocoa a bit after your time. It can be an effed up place. But we did all the same things. Just white trashier.

Me too, Mims in fact. Best place if you want to be in driving distance to everything and still be able to fish and surf. No meth for me lol. But did manage to see a few of our recruits play Astronaut and Titusville this year.

I grew up in Melbourne Beach (graduated High School in 1980). I grew up around the corner from Doug Flutie and we competed against each other and on the same teams in all sports. I had never heard of Meth nor was I ever exposed to it by any of my friends. Trailer Parks Beachside?!?! I guess there was a spot near the 7-11 South of the radar station where airstreams could rent space. Palmetto bugs yes I think they should probably be nominated for the State of Florida official “Statebird.” In my teens I surfed, water skied, skim boarded, body surfed. Growing up in my neck of the woods we knew the 5 city cops by name and respected them. Growing up the biggest crime we were exposed to was pot smoking and possibly toilet papering ie.,“rolling“ certain houses. in the late 70’s to 80’s growing up was super chill, and a great place to receive an education and raise a family. That‘s why many of us return back to the Space Coast and establish our own families.

Reactions: Robert0122
I grew up in Melbourne Beach (graduated High School in 1980). I grew up around the corner from Doug Flutie and we competed against each other and on the same teams in all sports. I had never heard of Meth nor was I ever exposed to it by any of my friends. Trailer Parks Beachside?!?! I guess there was a spot near the 7-11 South of the radar station where airstreams could rent space. Palmetto bugs yes I think they should probably be nominated for the State of Florida official “Statebird.” In my teens I surfed, water skied, skim boarded, body surfed. Growing up in my neck of the woods we knew the 5 city cops by name and respected them. Growing up the biggest crime we were exposed to was pot smoking and possibly toilet papering ie.,“rolling“ certain houses. in the late 70’s to 80’s growing up was super chill, and a great place to receive an education and raise a family. That‘s why many of us return back to the Space Coast and establish our own families.
Meth wasn’t a thing until 90s. That’s why you never heard of it in 70s and 80s. At UCF I hung out with guys from Melbourne and they knew about the party drugs of our time.

Meth wasn’t a thing until 90s. That’s why you never heard of it in 70s and 80s. At UCF I hung out with guys from Melbourne and they knew about the party drugs of our time.
I was kinda raised in a white-bread environment, we’d go to the FIT gardens with a case of beer and a couple of girls. Party drugs during that time were pot, coke, alcohol. That explains why I had never heard of Meth growing up.

Reactions: BlakNGoldAllDay
Arkansas fans seem like they are more fond of their backup and their incoming qb commit than singleton

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT