ADVERTISEMENT

Manafort caught tampering with witnesses

The difference is ... you get all offended by Trump's action and then say "yeah, i'm agains that too" when your buddies do the same thing.

Presidential pardons are mostly good .... and a portion of them are political ... in every single administration. Get used to it.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that Bill Clinton was still president and his pardons are breaking news.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that Bill Clinton was still president and his pardons are breaking news.

Nobody ever said that. Just pointing out to you "easily offended" by everything that these types of things happen all the time. You guys act like it's all happening now for the first time.

Nobody ever said that. Just pointing out to you "easily offended" by everything that these types of things happen all the time. You guys act like it's all happening now for the first time.

Like I said before since you evidently have zero memory, it is possible to be offended every time someone does something immoral, no matter if they have a D or an R by their name

Then why did you guys care so much when a negro was doing it?

We've never had a negro president. But thanks for displaying your overt racism once again. Moron
What does that mean? You're such an idiot, I can't even tell what you're trying to tell me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT