ADVERTISEMENT

Marching Knights get new uniforms

I don't normally give much thought to The Marching Knights, but I gotta admit… This looks really sharp.
A big improvement and probably long overdue. Go Knights - March On!
Yea I didn't know enough to notice their uniforms needed an update but my wife has been commenting about the old uniforms looking bad for a few years.

Awesome!

Would still love to see some flaming arrows fly across the field in unison during pregame band intro.

...Maybe striking a mock up of our opponents mascot? (Too much?)

Reactions: Nautiknight
My son is a MK and he sent me a text with the picture about 2 days before it got posted here. He said check out our new unis and you can't share it with anyone. They look nice.

But some of you are right. We could totally medieval the heck out of the pregame and stuff. I like the flaming arrows . Back in the day the baton twirlers at Lyman would use flames on batons. Everyone likes 🔥.

My son is a MK and he sent me a text with the picture about 2 days before it got posted here. He said check out our new unis and you can't share it with anyone. They look nice.

But some of you are right. We could totally medieval the heck out of the pregame and stuff. I like the flaming arrows . Back in the day the baton twirlers at Lyman would use flames on batons. Everyone likes 🔥.
Can you pitch the flaming arrows idea... Launched from the goal lines (or corner endzones) to 50yrd line ...Hitting a target that looks like a cow, regardless of who we play.

Can you pitch the flaming arrows idea... Launched from the goal lines (or corner endzones) to 50yrd line ...Hitting a target that looks like a cow, regardless of who we play.
I sure can
I talk the leadership during the band season. The archers can be dressed up in Medieval period dress. I will see if they can make it happen? How about coating the mascot in sone kind of accelerant and it bursts into flames ?

I sure can
I talk the leadership during the band season. The archers can be dressed up in Medieval period dress. I will see if they can make it happen? How about coating the mascot in sone kind of accelerant and it bursts into flames ?
Awesome - a burning stacked UCF logo would look sweet... Or a huge cutout of Coach Gus' head, with the arrows catching his hair on fire, because that's how he recruits. Option A seems more realistic. Memorable B12 intro.

I sure can
...add to that music from game of thrones and/or heart of courage two steps from hell.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT