ADVERTISEMENT

Maryland vs FIU 7:30pm CBS sports network

Central Floridave

Todd's Tiki Bar
Aug 21, 2001
Talk about a two for one scouting game for UCF.

Who do we want to win?

For you non-UCF fan lurkers, both Maryland and FIU play UCF next.

Maryland is pulling away early. Lamar Jackson Qb for Louisville is the real deal. They up big over Syracuse.

Not watching the game, but so much for UCF's "coach" for a day Barbers and Syracuse. As for Maryland, some one, or a few on here said they weren't much, DAMN, were you wrong. Either FIU is complete crap, probable, or Maryland is much better than those on here are sayings already 34-7. Yes, FIU is crap, but so were we in the first half against an FCS team. I was really hoping Mary would be a win. Crap.

Not watching the game, but so much for UCF's "coach" for a day Barbers and Syracuse. As for Maryland, some one, or a few on here said they weren't much, DAMN, were you wrong. Either FIU is complete crap, probable, or Maryland is much better than those on here are sayings already 34-7. Yes, FIU is crap, but so were we in the first half against an FCS team. I was really hoping Mary would be a win. Crap.
Not sure why we kept saying Maryland sucks.

Maryland has had some really good recruits the last couple years. But I think it's more of how bad FIU is.

Maryland pulls in some talent; not as much as most P5 schools or other ACC programs. They typically get about (3) 4 star players and an occasional 5 star.

Maryland has had some really good recruits the last couple years. But I think it's more of how bad FIU is.

FIU lost their QB in the 1st Q last night and while that probably wouldn't have changed the outcome...it certainly didn't help. (FIU back-up QB wasn't bad...just wasn't as experienced and it showed at times).

Maryland has multiple starting players who transferred in from some P5 programs...plus some talented Freshmen too...(along with some FL recruits that played well too).

Reactions: Mikesi
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT