ADVERTISEMENT

Mass Media calls criticism of Lia Thomas' new records "Transphobic Rhetoric"

UCFBS

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2001
USA

Okay, this '3rd grader' level 'narrative' of 'you're either with us or against us' between allegedly '2 sides' has to end. So here me out.

First off, I am a huge Endurance Racing fan. I watch FIA Production-based Grand Touring (GT) and Le Mans Prototype (LMP) endurance racing. The cars are on the track simultaneously, during the same race, but are classed differently. This way everyone participates, but finishes are recorded differently. Why? Because of the specifications. So ...

Secondly, I am a long-time, classic American Libertarian, pro-LGB[[[TQ]+]IA] (from '90s to now, as the acronym has evolved) advocate. I believe in the right of Lia Thomas to compete as whomever she states she is, including as a woman. I am utterly for this, along with Women serving in Marine Expeditionary Forces/Units (MEF/MEU) and Transsexuals serving in the US military, and so many other things.

But just like with the ability to do things like 'carry a 155mm shell' in the MEF/MEU for women, and 'medical readiness' (such as after 'gender reassignment surgery') being a factor for transsexuals, you have to have empirical, 100% science -- 0% political -- evaluations and realities involved. And that means, just like in Endurace Racing, the reality that you have multi-class participants to ensure 'competitiveness.'

Lia Thomas has a right to compete as a woman, with women. This is just reality. We have to accept it.
But for sheer Title IX realities, Lia Thomas must be classified differently -- by literal 'specifications' -- when it comes to records. This is just reality. We *also* have to accept this.

This is not 'bigotry,' this is still 'inclusion,' but yes, it's 'classification,' while not full 'seggregation.'

We have 'full seggregation' for men and women's sports. Why?

Because without 'competitiveness,' women sports will not exist, if they have to compete with men. We purposely 'seggreate' for this reason.

We shouldn't 'seggregate' transgender women (born men) from women. We must 'include' them. But we should 'classify' transgender women differently.

To not do so ... will kill women's sports, and utterly undermine Title IX. It's not bigotry to point out this reality, it's evaluation.

Everyone needs to stop making this a 3rd grader argument with labels. We need to be objective, open minded and not 'cancel' anyone who has such a science-based, empirical viewpoint.

SIDE NOTE: Now 'unequal compensation/exposure' is still an issue with 'seggregation,' and that's a greater issue that I'm actually in the camp with women on, especially as many of their sports are extremely popular. Sadly, very popular women's sports, and even their officials and other participants (non-players), are not being rightfully compensation either. But putting that aside for this issue ...

I am a long-time, classic American Libertarian, pro-LGB[[[TQ]+]IA] (from '90s to now, as the acronym has evolved) advocate. I believe in the right of Lia Thomas to compete as whomever she states she is, including as a woman. I am utterly for this, along with Women serving in Marine Expeditionary Forces/Units (MEF/MEU) and Transsexuals serving in the US military, and so many other things.
I sense a "but" coming...
Bingo! :)
But for sheer Title IX realities, Lia Thomas must be classified differently -- by literal 'specifications' -- when it comes to records.
Yeah, tell transgendered female athletes they can compete but tell them that 'obviously' their times can't be compared to 'real' women.
To not do so ... will kill women's sports, and utterly undermine Title IX. It's not bigotry to point out this reality, it's evaluation.
Yeah, the country is being besieged by transgendered female athletes. It won't be long before 'real' women athletes will all be replaced. :rolleyes:
Everyone needs to stop making this a 3rd grader argument with labels.
Thank goodness you're a diehard, true-blue, Libertarian who doesn't resort to 3rd grader arguments. :)

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
This is what the feminists want, so I'm cool with it. If men and women are equal in every way, let the evidence prove that fact.

Bump.

I'd HATE for UCFBS to forget about this gem of a thread of his and miss the opportunity to defend his strangely anti-libertarian-sounding OP.

I'm guessing I must have somehow misinterpreted our resident Libertarian, right?

Bump.

I'd HATE for UCFBS to forget about this gem of a thread of his and miss the opportunity to defend his strangely anti-libertarian-sounding OP.

I'm guessing I must have somehow misinterpreted our resident Libertarian, right?
It’s such a shame to see this dumb ass fail with his posts. I imagine he will rage quit these forums for a day only to return because he’s insane.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
I sense a "but" coming...

Bingo! :)

Yeah, tell transgendered female athletes they can compete but tell them that 'obviously' their times can't be compared to 'real' women.
Compared, yes.
Counted, no... they will be classified differently.

You do understand to do otherwise is to deter biological women from competing, correct? at was the whole reason why we don't have women competing with men. We didn't support women's sports for decades.

These are not just program, but national records that were broken. What chance do women have?

Yeah, the country is being besieged by transgendered female athletes. It won't be long before 'real' women athletes will all be replaced. :rolleyes:
Did I say that? Where did I say that?

Seriously, this is what Bill Maher means by Progressives abandoning common sense.

Thank goodness you're a diehard, true-blue, Libertarian who doesn't resort to 3rd grader arguments. :)
How is 'Science' a 3rd grader argument?

A biologically born man who only converted a year ago is way different than someone who converted years ago. Her numbers will decrease with time, but not for now, not with these records set... now.

What is it that you think allows 'Science' to be politically defined? This is where a lot of Libertarians, feminists and others are taking issue.

Progressives *refuse* to 'follow the science' when it conflicts with political agenda.

Bump.

You guys are utterly illiberal and anti-science.

It’s such a shame to see this dumb ass fail with his posts. I imagine he will rage quit these forums for a day only to return because he’s insane.
Explain the science here.
Do it.

But you won't, because you're illiberal.

There is only the Libertarian ideal that people can compete was they wish to be seen...

Not that they are entitled to have a physical advantage that others do not. It's the same reason we classify by age groups as much as sex too.

Multi-class, integrated sports are common. But for some reason, Progressives seem to hate science and want to penalize biological women.

And that's exactly why Progressives are losing feminists as fasts as minorities too.

And stop with the 'rage' non-sense.

It's you illiberal, anti-science fools labeling anyone who disagrees with you bigots, racists and sexists.

The irony here is so thick... and need tk look in the mirror.

You do understand to do otherwise is to deter biological women from competing, correct? at was the whole reason why we don't have women competing with men. We didn't support women's sports for decades.
Transgendered females are a-okay in your book --- as long as they don't compete against real women....oops, I hear you prefer the term, biological. Funny, I could have sworn you said you were a "long-time, classic American Libertarian, pro-LGB[[[TQ]+]IA]"

Sure sounds to me like your argument is straight out of the knuckle-dragging, neanderthal playbook.
Progressives *refuse* to 'follow the science' when it conflicts with political agenda.
Follow the science? Given that we've learned more about human sexuality in the past 75 years than we have in all the prior years of human existence, I'd say you're view of the science of human sexuality is awfully dated, bud.

Unless there is compromise, things like this will continue... including Progressives like Omar literally lying about 'the science' having no advantages.

Anyone who identifies as whomever they want should be able to participate how they want. No argument. But the records cannot be a single classification, because the science does not back it.

Only Progressives are asserting, and completely lying and even falsifying, studies to the contrary. And they are pointing out the real and actual science as discrimination and anyone who points to the science as bigots and sexists.

Without compromise and this continued, utter and illiberal, anti-biological woman logic, the Progressives in the US are only going to alienate more and more Americans.

Being scientifically wrong and stubborn about it will always alienate intelligent, educated people. But it's the way of the left now.

Look at this shook little pendeja. We can practically taste your tears virtually. Honestly, you need to take a long vacation and figure out why your life doesn’t work.

• Haha
Transgendered females are a-okay in your book --- as long as they don't compete against real women....oops, I hear you prefer the term, biological. Funny, I could have sworn you said you were a "long-time, classic American Libertarian, pro-LGB[[[TQ]+]IA]"

Sure sounds to me like your argument is straight out of the knuckle-dragging, neanderthal playbook.

Follow the science? Given that we've learned more about human sexuality in the past 75 years than we have in all the prior years of human existence, I'd say you're view of the science of human sexuality is awfully dated, bud.
Again, this is literally why Bill Maher continues to point out why Progressives lack common sense.

It utterly anti-science and illiberal to force a single classification while screaming discrimination at everyone who disagrees.

Libertarians are completely for inclusion. But inclusion doesn't mean violating the rights of others, or violating science with politics.

Look at this shook little pendeja. We can practically taste your tears virtually. Honestly, you need to take a long vacation and figure out why your life doesn’t work.
If you would like to debate intelligently, then please do so. But if you wish to continue to troll and literally showcase that you will return any sound argument, even if you disagree with it, with rhetoric, non-sense and otherwise irrelevant commentary...

That says nothing about me, and everything about you. But you've been largely incapable of admitting even when you've been utterly wrong about things like vaccines as well as criminals, so... this is just par for the course.

If you would like to debate intelligently, then please do so. But if you wish to continue to troll and literally showcase that you will return any sound argument, even if you disagree with it, with rhetoric, non-sense and otherwise irrelevant commentary...

That says nothing about me, and everything about you. But you've been largely incapable of admitting even when you've been utterly wrong about things like vaccines as well as criminals, so... this is just par for the course.

Yawwwwn. Have you stopped crying yet?

Honestly, you need to take a long vacation and figure out why your life doesn’t work.
This. He’s mad at the world because he was supposed to be something. This wasn’t supposed to be the plan. The mentally unstable, egotistical, maniac turned out to be a complete failure in life

Anyone who identifies as whomever they want should be able to participate how they want. No argument. But the records cannot be a single classification, because the science does not back it.
Spoken like a true libertarian!!!

UFCBS: "Yes, madam, as a classic libertarian, I totally support LGBTQ people and endorse your right to participate in today's race....but you can't actually compete against real..er, I mean 'biological' women. You'll be in your own...um, separate category."

You're the only transgendered woman competing? Well then, Hon, you're guaranteed to be the winner! It's a win-win for everybody!!!"

This. He’s mad at the world because he was supposed to be something. This wasn’t supposed to be the plan. The mentally unstable, egotistical, maniac turned out to be a complete failure in life

It's a sick mental state. I don't know why his therapist thinks this online environment is healthy for him. We've seen the fallout from people who rage post online and we've seen him come unhinged when he doesn't get his way. But he looks absolutely adorable is his Nazi gas mask. I just want to squeeze the Crisco right off those cheeks...

It's a sick mental state. I don't know why his therapist thinks this online environment is healthy for him. We've seen the fallout from people who rage post online and we've seen him come unhinged when he doesn't get his way. But he looks absolutely adorable is his Nazi gas mask. I just want to squeeze the Crisco right off those cheeks...
He doxxed himself with his Twitter handle in the Dungeon and then someone posted that to expose him. It was followed by a barrage of hilarious insults.

His Twitter account is completely cringeworthy and dangerous as we suspected. He’s basically murdering people. He’s not sane.

He doxxed himself with his Twitter handle in the Dungeon and then someone posted that to expose him. It was followed by a barrage of hilarious insults.

His Twitter account is completely cringeworthy and dangerous as we suspected. He’s basically murdering people. He’s not sane.

Oh, don't you remember when he was actually sharing his tweets in here? Like actually citing himself and directing people to his twitter account?

LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!

Then the pics of him in a Nazi mask...

DON'T LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!!

Raise your hand if you took genetics in college . The libertarian in me says I don't give rats hind about what you identify as or who you enjoy sex with as long as it's with consenting adults . I will never child adult sex is appropriate or morally sound ever.

I will say , and I am just sick of the term follow the science , but if people were objective and not political in this arena of transgender stuff , that everyone would agree genetically there XX, XY , XXY mutations, and XYY mutations . THATS IT! There are not 99 genders , you can call yourself what ever you want but genetics dont lie.

so Lia has XY programming in every cell of her body. She has none structure as male,muscle mass as male , hips are male. when Lia dies and if you exhume her not knowing anything about her mental health , based on skeletal structure the scientist exhuming her body would say Lia was male.

I actually have sympathy for transgender folks because there is essentially a chemical war going on in their body between the chemistry of XY directing the hormones and pituitary glands all saying male . Then you got something inside their brain ,more chemistry, saying they are female . I can't imagine .

I think if you want to honor XX females and their achievements you don't allow XY females to compete with them. Create a different category. If you believe in competitiveness then you can't say with a straight face there is anything remotely fair with Lia competing against biological female swimmers. It's not . You would have to ignore science and biology of what makes male and female different. DIFFERENT ISNT BAD . Women are special they carry the message to future in their uterus . they feed it from their mammary glands and nurture it with a way only a mother can do. I respect women for how critical they are to the species ,the population and what they contribute to society especially as their role as being a mom.

A third grader would argue Lias feelings and how special she is . A person with college degrees in the sciences would suggest Lua has worth and merit but biologically she is clearly at advantage over her XX born team mates . It's not right . you diminish being born XX when you allow it .

Reactions: UCFBS
The libertarian in me says I don't give rats hind about what you identify as or who you enjoy sex with as long as it's with consenting adults .
Okay, you've stated your libertarian credentials. Now let's hear YOUR "but..."
but if people were objective and not political in this arena of transgender stuff , that everyone would agree genetically there XX, XY , XXY mutations, and XYY mutations . THATS IT!
Oh, so THAT'S ALL there is to 'The Science', huh?
there is essentially a chemical war going on in their body between the chemistry of XY directing the hormones and pituitary glands all saying male . Then you got something inside their brain ,more chemistry, saying they are female .
Apparently the chemical, "inside the brain" stuff doesn't count as real science.
I think if you want to honor XX females and their achievements you don't allow XY females to compete with them. Create a different category.
So like your buddy, UCFBS, you respect transgendered females as long as they know their place. Okay, got it. :rolleyes:
If you believe in competitiveness then you can't say with a straight face there is anything remotely fair with Lia competing against biological female swimmers. It's not.
Good grief, you act like you have zero awareness of what's involved in becoming a transgendered female.

You do realize that transgendered women have lost their testes, right? And experience a dramatic drop in their testosterone levels, right? In addition, transgendered women take estrogen on a regular basis at the levels found in biological women. It has a significant impact on the transgendered female's physical body.

I continue to be amazed that posters can call themselves libertarians while railing against transgendered athletes. What happened to the libertarian mantra of "Do what you please with your life. Spent it with whomever, doing whatever, wherever???!?"

Okay, you've stated your libertarian credentials. Now let's hear YOUR "but..."

Oh, so THAT'S ALL there is to 'The Science', huh?

Apparently the chemical, "inside the brain" stuff doesn't count as real science.

So like your buddy, UCFBS, you respect transgendered females as long as they know their place. Okay, got it. :rolleyes:

Good grief, you act like you have zero awareness of what's involved in becoming a transgendered female.

You do realize that transgendered women have lost their testes, right? And experience a dramatic drop in their testosterone levels, right? In addition, transgendered women take estrogen on a regular basis at the levels found in biological women. It has a significant impact on the transgendered female's physical body.

I continue to be amazed that posters can call themselves libertarians while railing against transgendered athletes. What happened to the libertarian mantra of "Do what you please with your life. Spent it with whomever, doing whatever, wherever???!?"
You are so far behind the curve it's embarrassing. Transgender women don't need to have their balls removed you bigot. That's a ridiculous requirement to put on anyone just to accept them for how they identify.

What kind of crazy fundamentalist church group are you going to that has indoctrinated you into such medieval beliefs?

You are so far behind the curve it's embarrassing.
So all a dude has to do is announce he's now 'identifying' as female to be allowed to complete in NCAA women's sports?

Is this your latest thoughtful take on the subject?

So all a dude has to do is announce he's now 'identifying' as female to be allowed to complete in NCAA women's sports?

Is this your latest thoughtful take on the subject?
Uh, yeah. Why would it be different than for anyone else? If a guy identifies as a girl, he is allowed to use the girls restroom. Why should competition in sports be any different? Bigoted much?

Raise your hand if you took genetics in college . The libertarian in me says I don't give rats hind about what you identify as or who you enjoy sex with as long as it's with consenting adults . I will never child adult sex is appropriate or morally sound ever.

I will say , and I am just sick of the term follow the science , but if people were objective and not political in this arena of transgender stuff , that everyone would agree genetically there XX, XY , XXY mutations, and XYY mutations . THATS IT! There are not 99 genders , you can call yourself what ever you want but genetics dont lie.

so Lia has XY programming in every cell of her body. She has none structure as male,muscle mass as male , hips are male. when Lia dies and if you exhume her not knowing anything about her mental health , based on skeletal structure the scientist exhuming her body would say Lia was male.

I actually have sympathy for transgender folks because there is essentially a chemical war going on in their body between the chemistry of XY directing the hormones and pituitary glands all saying male . Then you got something inside their brain ,more chemistry, saying they are female . I can't imagine .

I think if you want to honor XX females and their achievements you don't allow XY females to compete with them. Create a different category. If you believe in competitiveness then you can't say with a straight face there is anything remotely fair with Lia competing against biological female swimmers. It's not . You would have to ignore science and biology of what makes male and female different. DIFFERENT ISNT BAD . Women are special they carry the message to future in their uterus . they feed it from their mammary glands and nurture it with a way only a mother can do. I respect women for how critical they are to the species ,the population and what they contribute to society especially as their role as being a mom.

A third grader would argue Lias feelings and how special she is . A person with college degrees in the sciences would suggest Lua has worth and merit but biologically she is clearly at advantage over her XX born team mates . It's not right . you diminish being born XX when you allow it .
You are so 2015.

And he can decide he is female during sports season. Gender is fluid we are told from shook?
You gotta love KNIGHTTIME. He routinely posts without a f*king clue what he's talking about. But, bless his heart, that's never stopped him from expressing himself.

First off, since he specifically referenced me, I'd like him to point out where I've ever posted "Gender is fluid."

Second, OF COURSE the NCAA has rules regarding transgendered athletes. DUH!!! In fact, it was clearly pointed out in the article that the OP posted. Clearly none of our board's anti-trans posters ever bothered to read it.

Given what we do know about XY chromosomes, and the existence of trans-gendered human beings and hermaphrodites, would it be safe to assume at this point that we don't truly know why or how these human beings are the way they are?

Given what we do know about XY chromosomes, and the existence of trans-gendered human beings and hermaphrodites, would it be safe to assume at this point that we don't truly know why or how these human beings are the way they are?
Come ON, chemmie! This board knows all it needs to know about those people. Forget all the propaganda you've read about the alarming suicide rates within the trans community. Just ask our resident 'experts,' this is all about a lifestyle choice.*

Probably all them damn vaccines.

Their 'place' is with who they identify as. But their 'classification' is based on actual science, not "We Progressives define what 'science' is ... politically."

Progressives like yourself are going to continue to lose educated Liberal Americans when you literally go against actual science. The fact that you cannot differentiate 'association' from 'classification,' and label all of us who point to actual science as 'bigots' are why you are utterly lacking 'common sense.'

Lia has every right to complete as a woman. But if her abilities, 100% science, dictate that she is more capable than a biologically born woman ... science says she cannot be classified as a woman. In the same regard, if she is not as capable as a biological born man, then she can argue for a new class.

2 SIMPLE QUESTIONS ... and answer them for once

Q1: Is it really about Lia wanting to be able to compete as a woman?
Q2: Or is it about Lia wanting to break womens records?

If it's just 'Yes' to Q1, we don't have a problem. Lia says she wants to compete as a woman.

But if it's also 'Yes' to Q2, we have a problem. This is where biological women -- including feministis -- are complaining. I don't blame them.

"Follow the science" kicks Progressives like yourself right in the @$$, all while you look like @$$hats for ignoring it. Why? 100% political reasons, 0% science reasons.

They want to be treated like women, yes? I'm with you on that. I'm against conservatives who say she shouldn't be able to.

But ... I do agree with women and feminists, not merely conservatives ... that she has to be classified differently. That's a 100% science, 0% political argument.

This is 100% why Progressives are losing minorities!

It doesn't happen overnight. Sorry you've been lied to.

You don't understand Libertarians at all. We follow the science ... Progressives do not. You openly display ignorance of actual science, like here.

"Oh, here's a cut, here's a shot ... you're a woman overnight, no advantages." Bull-****ing-shit, and ask any doctor ... they'll tell you that!

Their 'place' is with who they identify as. But their 'classification' is based on actual science, not "We Progressives define what 'science' is ... politically."

Progressives like yourself are going to continue to lose educated Liberal Americans when you literally go against actual science. The fact that you cannot differentiate 'association' from 'classification,' and label all of us who point to actual science as 'bigots' are why you are utterly lacking 'common sense.'

Lia has every right to complete as a woman. But if her abilities, 100% science, dictate that she is more capable than a biologically born woman ... science says she cannot be classified as a woman. In the same regard, if she is not as capable as a biological born man, then she can argue for a new class.

2 SIMPLE QUESTIONS ... and answer them for once

Q1: Is it really about Lia wanting to be able to compete as a woman?
Q2: Or is it about Lia wanting to break womens records?

If it's just 'Yes' to Q1, we don't have a problem. Lia says she wants to compete as a woman.

But if it's also 'Yes' to Q2, we have a problem. This is where biological women -- including feministis -- are complaining. I don't blame them.

"Follow the science" kicks Progressives like yourself right in the @$$, all while you look like @$$hats for ignoring it. Why? 100% political reasons, 0% science reasons.

They want to be treated like women, yes? I'm with you on that. I'm against conservatives who say she shouldn't be able to.

But ... I do agree with women and feminists, not merely conservatives ... that she has to be classified differently. That's a 100% science, 0% political argument.

This is 100% why Progressives are losing minorities!

It doesn't happen overnight. Sorry you've been lied to.

You don't understand Libertarians at all. We follow the science ... Progressives do not. You openly display ignorance of actual science, like here.

"Oh, here's a cut, here's a shot ... you're a woman overnight, no advantages." Bull-****ing-shit, and ask any doctor ... they'll tell you that!
You aren't a woman or (to my knowledge) identify as a woman. Why not just let women deal with this issue? If they don't want men competing with them I'm sure they can work the situation out on their own.

In the meantime, enjoy watching men destroy women's sports records and making their athletics more entertaining.

You aren't a woman or (to my knowledge) identify as a woman. Why not just let women deal with this issue?
That's exactly what I'm doing! The Mass and Social Media are acting like this whole 'pushback' is men and Conservatives, but it's far from it!

And ... the NCAA has a 0 tolerance policy on discontent, which @DaShuckster loves. Hence ...

If they don't want men competing with them I'm sure they can work the situation out on their own.
We'll see what the NCAA does. For now, it's the rules.

Recently 'converted' women (of which there is no strict definition) can compete from Day 1. Hence the Lia Thomas 'situation.' Science says otherwise. But the NCAA chooses to ignore it.

And given how the NCAA has basically destroys careers over discontent, most women refuse to publicly state anything. Only true Libertarian and true Liberal media is covering it, other than the obvious Conservative media.

In the meantime, enjoy watching men destroy women's sports records and making their athletics more entertaining.
All because the NCAA has the @DaShuckster policy ... Day 1 they can complete, and if you speak out, your career is destroyed. But the medical facts don't lie.

Powerlifting has had to 'conform' as well. These are hardly 'right wing' viewopints.

It would be one thing if it was just about 'inclusion.'

Other than conservatives, it's pretty universally agreed that anyone who identifies as a woman should be included and participate. The problem is the gap on records, and how there's little consensus.

For too many transgender athletes, they want to have their records as women. For too many biological women and feminists, that's too much of a request. Hence the empasse.

Asking for different classifications, just like we do with weight, muscle mass and other things in so many sports, is apparently 'bigotry.' And that's where I do agree ... biological women have a strong, 100% scientific, 0% politics, argument

But when you have a Mass and Social Media like @DaShuckster, who ignorantly and wrongly claim there is no benefit to being born a man, and only converting within the last year, and that everything 'changes on Day 1,' yeah ... you pretty much are dealing with people who are going to argue political science against actual science.

And they'll blacklist you as bigots and destroy your career.

Last edited:
That's exactly what I'm doing! The Mass and Social Media are acting like this whole 'pushback' is men and Conservatives, but it's far from it!

And ... the NCAA has a 0 tolerance policy on discontent, which @DaShuckster loves. Hence ...

We'll see what the NCAA does. For now, it's the rules.

Recently 'converted' women (of which there is no strict definition) can compete from Day 1. Hence the Lia Thomas 'situation.' Science says otherwise. But the NCAA chooses to ignore it.

And given how the NCAA has basically destroys careers over discontent, most women refuse to publicly state anything. Only true Libertarian and true Liberal media is covering it, other than the obvious Conservative media.

All because the NCAA has the @DaShuckster policy ... Day 1 they can complete, and if you speak out, your career is destroyed. But the medical facts don't lie.

Powerlifting has had to 'conform' as well. These are hardly 'right wing' viewopints.

It would be one thing if it was just about 'inclusion.'

Other than conservatives, it's pretty universally agreed that anyone who identifies as a woman should be included and participate. The problem is the gap on records, and how there's little consensus.

For too many transgender athletes, they want to have their records as women. For too many biological women and feminists, that's too much of a request. Hence the empasse.

Asking for different classifications, just like we do with weight, muscle mass and other things in so many sports, is apparently 'bigotry.' And that's where I do agree ... biological women have a strong, 100% scientific, 0% politics, argument

But when you have a Mass and Social Media like @DaShuckster, who ignorantly and wrongly claim there is no benefit to being born a man, and only converting within the last year, and that everything 'changes on Day 1,' yeah ... you pretty much are dealing with people who are going to argue political science against actual science.

And they'll blacklist you as bigots and destroy your career.
That's all fine and well, but biological women do have one huge advantage over the trannies: they aren't retarded. So I say it's a fair fight.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT