ADVERTISEMENT

"May"

All you whiny libs keep crying about this stuff yet ignore Hillary actually doing much worse, not just talking. At the end of the day this won't hurt Trump. He's been saying dumb shit for a year and a half and he's still only 2 points back. What does that say about the person you're voting for?
LOL as people from the GOP are calling for him to withdraw.

Talk, I know people like you get scared by talk. Do you need a safe space? Hillary actually got people killed, lied to congress and destroyed evidence in a government coverup. But hey Nona, go to your safe space and cover your ears.
It's not just talk when he admitted to trying to cheat on his wife less than a year after getting married. Keep defending him while handing the presidency to someone that doesn't deserve it. This should've been such an easy year for change but GOP just threw it away. Time for big changes and give me an actual choice.

It's not just talk when he admitted to trying to cheat on his wife less than a year after getting married. Keep defending him while handing the presidency to someone that doesn't deserve it. This should've been such an easy year for change but GOP just threw it away. Time for big changes and give me an actual choice.
You had choices all year, they just lost. While you're complaining about your choice the media is doing everything they can to defend or cover up for Hillary. The federal government has been so politicized that the FBI, IRS and the justice department is now working for and on behalf of the Democratic Party yet you worry about words.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT