ADVERTISEMENT

Spring 2024 Transfer Portal Thread

Auburn portal LB de-committing from NCSU. UCF bound.

From the article below...

Suddenly colleges coaches were knocking on Hillcrest-Evergreen High School's door.

Alabama State first, then Troy. Then the SEC and other major programs got involved: Texas A&M, Oklahoma, Kentucky, Ole Miss, LSU, Auburn.

"When Gus Malzahn walked on our campus, you would have thought it was Jesus Christ himself," Hillcrest head football coach Clinton Smith said.

Gus to his former Auburn players:

ab8c1c43c8bc6abe1ac625277da9ce6d.jpg

Last edited:
Four underrated "Hometown Heroes" I would love to see the Knights welcome back to Orlando:

(in order of importance...)

No. 1, FAMU transfer EDGE Anthony Dunn Jr. (6-4, 250) Sanford HS

No. 2, Texas A&M transfer OT/OG Derrick Graham (6-4, 314)
Lake Minneola HS

No. 3, Vanderbilt OT Leyton Nelson (current Wisconsin commit) (Gus's first UCF commit)
Boone HS

No. 4, Norte Dame S/CB Antonio Carter II
Oak Ridge HS

I think all of these guys could play their way into the 2 deep at UCF.
Another underrated "Hometown Hero"

No. 5, Marshall LB Stephen Dix Jr.
Dr. Phillips

Third leading tackler at Conference USA East / u farm system.

Last edited:
Malzahn about to whiff on both of the Auburn WR? Makes sense that they are bringing that WR from Ohio for an OV this weekend.

Malzahn about to whiff on both of the Auburn WR? Makes sense that they are bringing that WR from Ohio for an OV this weekend.

Gus has been keeping a tight lid on Jacoby Jones. He secretly has a higher ceiling than any other portal wide receiver.

He is a clone of Javon Baker.

Dude was UNSTOPPABLE by his third year of junior college: 63 receptions for 929 yards and 5 touchdows over 29 career juco games.

GP REC YDS TD Long AVG/C AVG/G
2019 11 16 371 2 61 23.2 33.7
2020 6 17 192 2 27 11.3 32.0
2021 12 30 366 1 44 12.2 30.5
Total 29 63 929 5 61 14.7 32.0

I watched high school senior film from December 2018, and if this kid has shaved 10-15 tenths of second off his 40 time over the last 5 years, he will be a household name at UCF.

Gus cannot hid the kid forever. Others are starting to catch on to his talent.

Jacoby Jones — Ohio wide receiver

Jones — a 6-foot-3, 230-pound redshirt senior wide receiver from Tunica, Miss. — told JPG Visuals that Pitt is one of the schools that has reached out to him since entering the portal.

He’s also heard from Power Four programs in Arkansas, Duke, Florida, Oklahoma State and UCF.

Jones began his collegiate career at Northwest Mississippi Community College (spending three seasons as a Ranger) before transferring to Ohio before the 2022 season.

5477e6ce-282f-46d9-abdf-4a33578c436a_text.gif

Last edited:
Gus has been keeping a tight lid on Jacoby Jones. He secretly has a higher ceiling than any other portal wide receiver.

He is a clone of Javon Baker.

Dude was UNSTOPPABLE by his third year of junior college: 63 receptions for 929 yards and 5 touchdows over 29 career juco games.

GP REC YDS TD Long AVG/C AVG/G
2019 11 16 371 2 61 23.2 33.7
2020 6 17 192 2 27 11.3 32.0
2021 12 30 366 1 44 12.2 30.5
Total 29 63 929 5 61 14.7 32.0

I watched high school senior film from December 2018, and if this kid has shaved 10-15 tenths of second off his 40 time over the last 5 years, he will be a household name at UCF.

Gus cannot hid the kid forever. Others are starting to catch on to his talent.

Jacoby Jones — Ohio wide receiver

Jones — a 6-foot-3, 230-pound redshirt senior wide receiver from Tunica, Miss. — told JPG Visuals that Pitt is one of the schools that has reached out to him since entering the portal.

He’s also heard from Power Four programs in Arkansas, Duke, Florida, Oklahoma State and UCF.

Jones began his collegiate career at Northwest Mississippi Community College (spending three seasons as a Ranger) before transferring to Ohio before the 2022 season.

5477e6ce-282f-46d9-abdf-4a33578c436a_text.gif
What a clown this guy AL1. Malzahn is getting bodied by Billy bro. UCF and it’s so called “SEC Trigger Man” are going to FLOP.

What a clown this guy AL1. Malzahn is getting bodied by Billy bro. UCF and it’s so called “SEC Trigger Man” are going to FLOP.
You act like "forecasts" and "visits" and "commitments" mean something. They don't mean jack squat! None of those things matter. All that matters is where a player enrolls.

Cam Riley is living proof of that.

Maybe Cam Riley can bring former Auburn teammate and former Vandy Great White Hope (Ethan Barr) teammate Donovan Kaufman with him from NC STATE. Kaufman has a good head on his shoulders.

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: UCFVanWilder
You act like "forecasts" and "visits" and "commitments" mean something. They don't mean jack squat! None of those things matter. All that matters is where a player enrolls.

Cam Riley is living proof of that.

Maybe Cam Riley can bring former Auburn teammate and former Vandy Great White Hope (Ethan Barr) teammate Donovan Kaufman with him from NC STATE. Kaufman has a good head on his shoulders.

You are as dumb as a doormat…dumber.

AL1 trying to flex on a 3* CB transfer (on his third college now) and on Miami’s 4th string QB.

Feagans was not good at Bama or USC…now at UCF about to be coached by a recruiting cheerleader that has zero coaching experience.

AL1 trying to flex on a 3* CB transfer (on his third college now) and on Miami’s 4th string QB.

Feagans was not good at Bama or USC…now at UCF about to be coached by a recruiting cheerleader that has zero coaching experience.
I "Donno" ... I seem to recall a certain sh*tty program in south Florida recruiting the dogcrap out of him exactly one year ago today. I also remember this "delusional" u fan talking about how Feagans parents "had all this respect" for miami and told the u staff that Feagans was headed to USC. I cannot help but wonder if the family Ok'ed it with the u staff before sending the kid to UCF today.

With Xavier Williams in the portal, UCF's first string scout safety position is wide open for Brown.

I "Donno" ... I seem to recall a certain sh*tty program in south Florida recruiting the dogcrap out of him exactly one year ago today. I also remember this "delusional" u fan talking about how Feagans parents "had all this respect" for miami and told the u staff that Feagans was headed to USC. I cannot help but wonder if the family Ok'ed it with the u staff before sending the kid to UCF today.

With Xavier Williams in the portal, UCF's first string scout safety position is wide open for Brown.
We recruited Feagans out of high school and not when he went in the transfer portal. Stop lying simp.

UCF keeps getting all these mid guys that have failed repeatedly in other places, yet here you are trying to flex.

Last edited:
UCF with zero players drafted last year and zero players (so far) drafted this year. Gus Malzahn is REALLY doing it?

But keep flexing on all the transfers he brings that amount to nothing. Welp.

Deion now having a go at Malzahn and Hand. Lol.

Considering I have never heard of that player or his interest in UCF AND considering that UCF's 120th+ ranked rush defense held Villanova's offense to 84 yards rushing and 10 consecutive punts or turnovers on 10 consecutive drives, I would say good for Deion.

College Football GIF by Aflac Duck

UCF with zero players drafted last year and zero players (so far) drafted this year. Gus Malzahn is REALLY doing it?

But keep flexing on all the transfers he brings that amount to nothing. Welp.
From noon today...

Considering I have never heard of that player or his interest in UCF AND considering that UCF's 120th+ ranked rush defense held Villanova's offense to 84 yards rushing and 10 consecutive punts or turnovers on 10 consecutive drives, I would say good for Deion.

College Football GIF by Aflac Duck

From noon today...

Two years with zero players drafted. Lol. Yeah…keep trying to hype all those 3* transfers Malzon keeps bringing in and not developing.

Also…6-7 going into his fourth year.

Gus has been gone from Auburn for three full football seasons.

The 2024 NFL Draft marks the first time since 2012 that no Auburn player was selected in the first 3 rounds.

You do the math.
Malzahn has been bringing dozens of transfers to UCF since day one…all flops.

Malzahn has been bringing dozens of transfers to UCF since day one…all flops.
Hilarious you continue to post as Miami hemorrhages their young talent (thanks for Kelly and Brown) and tampers like crazy with our players (Harvey, Hudson, Hunter, Lee etc.).

Enjoy your average PAC 12/B1G all star team this year though.

Film Study of multi-year developmental OL portal target Jason Zandamela

Herb Hand and Gus Malzahn:

VS

Rob Sale and Hot seat Billy:

Hilarious you continue to post as Miami hemorrhages their young talent (thanks for Kelly and Brown) and tampers like crazy with our players (Harvey, Hudson, Hunter, Lee etc.).

Enjoy your average PAC 12/B1G all star team this year though.
Kelly was shown the door and Brown was the 4th string QB. Lol…keep imagining things.

Legit 2024 portal offensive line prospects for UCF:

RIGHT TACKLE:

No. 1 , Adrein Strickland, South Alabama Jaguars
Mosley High School, Lynn Haven, Fla.

No. 2, Shedrick Rhodes, Ohio Bobcats
Eagles Landing Christian Academy, McDonough, Ga.

6-5+, 290+
Athletic enough to play center on high school basketball team.
COVID prospect who did not get to camp and be evaluated in 2020.

RIGHT GUARD:

No. 1, Fred Norman, Jr., Furman Paladins
Ridgeland High School, Rossville, Ga.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT