ADVERTISEMENT

MEN'S HOOPS ANNOUNCES BIG 12 SCHEDULE MATRIX

Why not schedule SEminole CC, Weslyan (girls U.) or Hagarty HS. I wouldn't go to BB game for free!
With how tough our conference schedule is going to be and how bad our team has been the last few years, I'm surprised we didn't schedule a few high school teams. We are going to need all the out of conference wins we can get.

so we're hosting 2 of the last 3 national champs.

This is incredible. Season Tickets should be a sellout.

We need to start expecting more from the UCFans before we can expect more from the coaches and players.

#UCFacts

:cool:

This is incredible. Season Tickets should be a sellout.

We need to start expecting more from the UCFans before we can expect more from the coaches and players.

#UCFacts

:cool:
I want a job where I get paid millions and I can dictate performance based on the effort my customers provide.

• Haha
Reactions: U C to the F
I think you got that backwards Honors. Fans aren't coming to see a poor product. Just ask USF. The athletics administration needs to put coaches in place to help the players succeed on and off the court and only then will fans both show up and support the program fiscally.

The diehards are gonna show up no matter what. A good product will drive growth.

Reactions: georgiaknight
Kansas took Dickinson away from Michigan - out bid Kentucky - and Morris away from Texas. They will probably the pre season number one ranked team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT