ADVERTISEMENT

Message to the USF bulls pen

UCF_4367

Diamond Knight
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2008
I watched your team struggle immensely with Stony Brook. I watched the sloppiest football I have ever seen against Illinois. UCF has played extremely crisp football. If USF deserves to be ranked then so does UCF. It is pretty simple. By the way, you guys should be excited that UCF is ranked given your very weak schedule. Either way it will be settled on the field. Unlike you guys we understand early rankings aren't that important anyways. And these matchups are cyclical. When quinton flowers leaves you will experience a drop off just like when bortles left us...so make hay while the sun shines.

And by the way....what a collective group of crybabies. Goodness gracious....focus on showing up for your games...not UCF ranking. Geez petes.

With the exception of Cincy and Tulsa at home, they could lose any of their remaining ballgames before they even get to us.

As sick as it may sound, it may be in our best interest they win out prior to our game so that we get the NYE game over SDSU because of SOS. Charlie has not had that ballclub ready on a number of occasions, and they will be in real trouble against better competition should that not improve.

As sick as it may sound, it may be in our best interest they win out prior to our game so that we get the NYE game over SDSU because of SOS.
Root for USF?!?
XI9HAh.gif

There is no statue at USF's stadium. Someday there will be a giant Gen-shaft shaped like an inverted bull's logo in Temple Terrace. They have no identity as a team.

Reactions: SiberianKnightmare
It is funny how they state that they are the best D we will face all year and we haven't played any D with a pulse. Yet they think they look good against the teams they have played and put in dominating performances in each one. They also state that Sirk played out of his mind against them, but Ferguson played horrible against us and it had nothing to do with the quality of the defense. I guess as they say "Crack don't smoke itself".

EDIT: They also said that if they took all the people that attended the UCF/Memphis game and put them in the rented pirate ship that the attendance would look just like it does for a cows home game. Two things: 1) 34K is greater than 18K last time I checked and 2) RayJay bottom bowl holds just about as much as Spectrum does so.....

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT