ADVERTISEMENT

Miami #Canes advance to the Final 4!!!

308.jpg

Live look at Lobo posting about a school he has never been to

This thread is about Miami and it current run in the NCAA tournament. Nobody cares about your personal grievances.

This thread is about Miami and it current run in the NCAA tournament. Nobody cares about your personal grievances.
That you started on a UCF sports message board.

The person with the grievance is you, cause you think we GAF about anything related to the school you root for.

That you started on a UCF sports message board.

The person with the grievance is you, cause you think we GAF about anything related to the school you root for.
This lunatic also pays for the Dungeon (claims a bro in law feeds him said info), and muddys up UCF 247 to boot.

Cuckoo I Feel Crazy GIF by arbeiterkammer

There’s a similar thread about the FAU squad and nobody has an issue. Stay on topic please.

Who are your favorite (men and women) to take the title?

Houston and South Carolina.
I like Alabama > Houston if they play each other. Alabama has a huge size advantage in that matchup and they already beat Houston this year at Houston.

The SEC is probably the best basketball conference this year. Houston does have a better record but that’s due to playing in a weak G5 conference.

• Dislike
Reactions: Knight on the Edge
"The payoff (NIL) is strong with this one...."

image_ba13b8fe.jpeg
UCF and Kingdom NIL are pay for play. Over a dozen players threaten to leave if they did not get paid and Kingdom paid them.Walker is getting paid to play and so are all of the projected starters. Don’t be a hypocrite.

I contribute plenty here but it’s just not what you want to see.
If your idea of contributions is arrogantly boasting about a team which has been mostly irrelevant athletically over the past 10 years, about a team whom we don't play, isn't even in our conference and and hence no one HERE could care less about...then yes, you're a highly valuable contributor on this board.

#ignore

I contribute plenty here but it’s just not what you want to see.

Episode 17 Touche GIF by The Simpsons

Last edited:
Down goes #1 Houston. DOWN GOES HOUSTON! Down goes the AAC. Down goes the Little 14. IT’S GREAT TO BE A MIAMI HURRICANE!

Reactions: I ABear I
Look, I was born and raised in South Florida, so I’ve always rooted for the Canes to do well. Happy that they’ve made it this far, cool story on both the men’s and women’s side. But I’m not sure why you’re spamming a UCF board with UM stuff. I guess we should take it as a compliment that you’d decide to do that. Must mean that this fanbase is more active and passionate, for those needs of yours to be fulfilled

Look, I was born and raised in South Florida, so I’ve always rooted for the Canes to do well. Happy that they’ve made it this far, cool story on both the men’s and women’s side. But I’m not sure why you’re spamming a UCF board with UM stuff. I guess we should take it as a compliment that you’d decide to do that. Must mean that this fanbase is more active and passionate, for those needs of yours to be fulfilled
I dominate wherever I post. Just sit in your coach and watch the show…that’s all you can do.

Down goes #1 Houston. DOWN GOES HOUSTON! Down goes the AAC. Down goes the Little 14. IT’S GREAT TO BE A MIAMI HURRICANE!
Ok LoserLame. You say it’s great to be a Miami Hurricane. But are you REALLY a Hurricane or are you a bandwagon zero? Prove it or move your dribble to Tampa. Wannabes have no relevance in adult conversations. So, like I said, prove it or admit it. And save the juvenile retorts. Grow a pair and back up your chest beating or go back to Walmart and pick a new T-shirt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT