ADVERTISEMENT

Michael Cohen guilty of campaign finance violations, implicates Trump. Also hints at flipping.

Back to the issue of getting an ID. The day we elected Trump as OUR President I got to the polls and realized my drivers license was lost . I got another one and voted by 1030 AM . It’s not that hard

Liberals are simply racists who think that black people cant obtain one single ID

Reactions: UCFWayne
It's pointless arguing. The research is already out there. Google it.

White people have photo ID more often than minorities.

Rich people have photo ID at a higher rate than poor people.

I wonder why republicans want these laws.

I wonder why republicans what to require ID.

*Legal citizens have photo ID more often than illegal immigrants.

I wonder why you lefties need criminals voting in these elections.

Yeah Michael Cohen's lawyer said his client will work with Mueller and has info on Russian hacking and what Trump knew about it.

But he said it on MSNBC so he's probably lying.
Hey let's talk about this again

“I should have been more clear — including with you — that I could not independently confirm what happened,” Lanny Davis said, adding perhaps the most difficult four words for an attorney to utter: "I regret my error."

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...ohens-attorney-backpedals-trump-russia-claims

Reactions: fabknight
Reactions: HeupelsThirdChin
What are you on about?

You getting hilariously giddy about something this boozed up lawyer claimed on national TV only to find out later that he was simply lying, drunk, or both when saying this and playing it up for people like you.

You getting hilariously giddy about something this boozed up lawyer claimed on national TV only to find out later that he was simply lying, drunk, or both when saying this and playing it up for people like you.
Why would Lanny Davis be able to independently verify anything again?

Lanny Davis can't independently verify what took place between his criminal client and the criminal president 2 years before he was retained.

Some how translates from English to red hat as:

I don't understand.

[roll] You are backpeddling so rapidly here.
I just don't understand what I'm suposed to be upset about. Lanny Davis obviously wasn't involved in any of this. How could he independently verify any of this to begin with? When did I ever imply he could?

Michael Cohen's lawyer isn't relevant in this thread?
This is not going to go the way you want.

Michael Cohen's lawyer says he will not accept pardon from 'criminal' Donald Trump | The Independent

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ial-guilty-russia-investigation-a8502451.html
[roll] You are backpeddling so rapidly here.

LMAO "This is not going to go the way you want"

What happened to all that arrogance? Shouldn't PRESIDENT Trump be in handcuffs by now?

Where did I make the claim that Lanny Davis had direct knowledge of anything. I'll wait.

backpedal.jpg

Reactions: The Branch

The fact that you "wonder why republicans want these laws" is your problem. You are dumb.

You can spin it any way you want. Make Republicans look bad if you want .... you do it all the time.

You know darn well that Republicans want those laws. They want to ensure that people that are voting are ID'd as the people that are voting. End of story.

You Democrats LOVE race wars and class warfare. It is in your blood! You can't stop creating drama about everything.

The fact that you "wonder why republicans want these laws" is your problem. You are dumb.

You can spin it any way you want. Make Republicans look bad if you want .... you do it all the time.

You know darn well that Republicans want those laws. They want to ensure that people that are voting are ID'd as the people that are voting. End of story.

You Democrats LOVE race wars and class warfare. It is in your blood! You can't stop creating drama about everything.
An ID isn't a requirement of citizenship. Voting is a right to all citizens.

Hilariously wrong and false- yet again. Voting is a privilege extended to citizens that meet criteria to allow them to vote, and can be revoked or never granted for many various reasons.

Felons can't vote. Kids below 18 can't vote. People who fail to register properly in their state or local precinct can't vote.

The real question is this ... do you think minorities are too stupid, or lazy, or poor (what is it?) to get ID's?

If they are smart enough to register to vote, aren't they smart enough to acquire an ID?

You have very low expectations for minorities and poor people.

The real question is this ... do you think minorities are too stupid, or lazy, or poor (what is it?) to get ID's?

If they are smart enough to register to vote, aren't they smart enough to acquire an ID?

You have very low expectations for minorities and poor people.
I think people have different motivations for getting IDs. I don't know why the disparity exists but it does exist.

Voting requirements that disproportionately impact minorities or women or non-land owners or whatever it has been through history have always been wrong and nothing has changed, it's still wrong.

Hilariously wrong and false- yet again. Voting is a privilege extended to citizens that meet criteria to allow them to vote, and can be revoked or never granted for many various reasons.

Felons can't vote. Kids below 18 can't vote. People who fail to register properly in their state or local precinct can't vote.
Voting is named as a right in the constitution several times.

I think people have different motivations for getting IDs. I don't know why the disparity exists but it does exist.

Voting requirements that disproportionately impact minorities or women or non-land owners or whatever it has been through history have always been wrong and nothing has changed, it's still wrong.

Maybe this is just me .... but I don't see how they are being disproportionately impacted. You can't vote without registering. Does that mean non-registered voters are disproportionately impacted? What is the difference between going through the process to register to vote and going through the process to get a state issued ID?

Maybe it's too simple for the morons in DC to figure out.

Of legal US citizens, 87% of blacks and 90% of hispanics have verified ID.
http://www.projectvote.org/wp-conte...WITH-PHOTO-ID-Research-Memo-February-2015.pdf

This isn't about some income-based disparity, this is about wanting to keep the votes of illegal immigrants.

Furthermore, seeing as you've spent the whole Trump Presidency bitching about a rigged election, wouldn't you want to ensure its legitimacy?

So only white people are smart enough to get IDs?
Ref. my post from earlier:

Trump created an election fraud commission that ran it's course. A former member said, this month, that there was no evidence of widespread voter fraud in its findings.

Reactions: bluechip12
That doesn't answer why you think minorities are incapable of getting an ID, all you did was repeat a race-baiting talking point. Here are accepted forms of ID, not having 1 of these is just absurd and not deserving of a vote in the first place:

Acceptable forms of ID include a current and valid photo ID that includes your name and photograph. Examples:

• Driver’s license or ID card of any state
  • Passport
  • Employee ID card
  • ID card provided by a commercial establishment
  • Credit or debit card
  • Military ID card
  • Student ID card
  • Health club ID card
  • Insurance plan ID card
  • Public housing ID card
You can also use any of the following documents that includes your name and address as long as the document is dated after November 8, 2016:

• Utility bill
  • Bank statement
  • Government check
  • Government paycheck
  • Document issued by a governmental agency
  • Sample ballot or other official elections document issued by a governmental, agency dated for the upcoming election
  • Voter notification card issued by a governmental agency
  • Public housing ID card issued by a governmental agency
  • Lease or rental statement or agreement issued by a governmental agency
  • Student ID card issued by a governmental agency
  • Tuition statement or bill issued by a governmental agency
  • Insurance plan card or drug discount card issued by a governmental agency
  • Discharge certificates, pardons, or other official documents issued to you by a governmental agency in connection with the resolution of a criminal case, indictment, sentence, or other matter
  • Public transportation authority senior citizen and disabled discount cards issued by a governmental agency
  • ID documents issued by governmental disability agencies
  • ID documents issued by government homeless shelters and other government temporary or transitional facilities
  • Drug prescription issued by a government doctor or other governmental health care provider
  • Property tax statement issued by a governmental agency
  • Vehicle registration issued by a governmental agency
  • Vehicle certificate of ownership issued by a governmental agency

Democrats believe that John Podesta falling for a phishing email scam is a threat to our entire voting system, yet view requiring people to show one single form of ID to prove they are who they say they are is totally unacceptable

That doesn't answer why you think minorities are incapable of getting an ID, all you did was repeat a race-baiting talking point. Here are accepted forms of ID, not having 1 of these is just absurd and not deserving of a vote in the first place:

Acceptable forms of ID include a current and valid photo ID that includes your name and photograph. Examples:

• Driver’s license or ID card of any state
  • Passport
  • Employee ID card
  • ID card provided by a commercial establishment
  • Credit or debit card
  • Military ID card
  • Student ID card
  • Health club ID card
  • Insurance plan ID card
  • Public housing ID card
You can also use any of the following documents that includes your name and address as long as the document is dated after November 8, 2016:

• Utility bill
  • Bank statement
  • Government check
  • Government paycheck
  • Document issued by a governmental agency
  • Sample ballot or other official elections document issued by a governmental, agency dated for the upcoming election
  • Voter notification card issued by a governmental agency
  • Public housing ID card issued by a governmental agency
  • Lease or rental statement or agreement issued by a governmental agency
  • Student ID card issued by a governmental agency
  • Tuition statement or bill issued by a governmental agency
  • Insurance plan card or drug discount card issued by a governmental agency
  • Discharge certificates, pardons, or other official documents issued to you by a governmental agency in connection with the resolution of a criminal case, indictment, sentence, or other matter
  • Public transportation authority senior citizen and disabled discount cards issued by a governmental agency
  • ID documents issued by governmental disability agencies
  • ID documents issued by government homeless shelters and other government temporary or transitional facilities
  • Drug prescription issued by a government doctor or other governmental health care provider
  • Property tax statement issued by a governmental agency
  • Vehicle registration issued by a governmental agency
  • Vehicle certificate of ownership issued by a governmental agency
You think accepting a utility bill as ID will prevent voter fraud?

You know anyone who wants to commit fraud would have an easy time faking that, so what's the point?

Too broke and stupid to obtain it legally, and too dumb to fake it? Sounds awfully racist to me
Agreed. The irony of those calling conservatives out as racists is absolutely amazing.

Besides, it also makes the ridiculous assumption that people have the time and the means to fake a utility bill but not the means nor the time to get an ID? I can tell you which one seems more difficult to me. Also, I seriously doubt that there are many individuals out there who would take the time to commit a crime by creating a fake utility bill just for the opportunity to vote in an election. To do so just makes absolutely no sense at all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT