ADVERTISEMENT

***Michael Cohen Testimony Mega Thread***

This is directed towards ninja for those who have him on ignore

I can't imagine being a grown ass man and still acting like a middle school girl. You all really nail the GOP stereotype of special snowflakes.

Good . I like it . You have a known cheating scumbag testifying against trump to try and get paroled before they run the train on his white ass in prison .
Are we talking like a Union Pacific train or a Lionel? Not sure how bad I should feel for him yet.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Keep in mind as these bumpkins roast Cohen for tax fraud and bank fraud that Cohen was the finance chair for the RNC. It's just too good.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Keep in mind as these bumpkins roast Cohen for tax fraud and bank fraud that Cohen was the finance chair for the RNC. It's just too good.

And Cohen's "other" client, Sean goddamn Hannity.

Its truly astounding just how much of a joke the GOP has become. Truly disgusting.

So now that Cohen has perjured himself, I'm assuming that you are going to discredit his testimony.

So the main scumbag on this committee that they are al yielding to is Jim Jordan, who's biggest accomplishment is that his inaction allowed a bunch of kids to be molested.

I was running errands this afternoon and listening to Rush on the radio today. Ol' Rushbo was in full-on destroy mode when it came to Cohen. Over the course of 15 minutes, he called him a habitual liar, a cheat, a crook, a scumbag, a conman, a scoundrel, a man of low character, and on and on and on in a similar vein.

As I listened to him, I couldn't help but think how funny it was that this man who was SO thoroughly despicable was Trump's personal lawyer for ten years. Hmmmmmm. :)

Reactions: NinjaKnight
I was running errands this afternoon and listening to Rush on the radio today. Ol' Rushbo was in full-on destroy mode when it came to Cohen. Over the course of 15 minutes, he called him a habitual liar, a cheat, a crook, a scumbag, a conman, a scoundrel, a man of low character, and on and on and on in a similar vein.

As I listened to him, I couldn't help but think how funny it was that this man who was SO thoroughly despicable was Trump's personal lawyer for ten years. Hmmmmmm. :)

"I only hire the best people, the very best"

Trump was so despicable Cohen chose to remain in his employment for 10 years. If they are both scumbags, Cohen is the worse of the two.

Trump was so despicable Cohen chose to remain in his employment for 10 years. If they are both scumbags, Cohen is the worse of the two.

Agreed. Cohen is doing 3 years in prison. What should Trump's punishment be? No wonder you put me on ignore, you get absolutely fuking embarrassed in the logic department every time you post :joy:

LMAO

Trump actually threatened to sue his school if they released his grades or SAT scores. :joy::joy::joy:

Totally sounds like the actions of a "very stable genius"

You red hatters elected a god damn fuking moron man child.

ADVERTISEMENT