ADVERTISEMENT

Minneapolis police release footage of fatal shooting of armed man

If you discharge a gun in public, run from cops with a loaded gun, refuse to obey commands, and pose a threat to the community then you need to be stopped. Which is what they did.

How the SJWs are attacking the police for doing their job is beyond me. The dead a$$hole's family demanding the cops be prosecuted. Our country is so fricked. I'm ready for the civil war.

Last edited:
Firing shots off in a residential neighborhood, then running from the cops WITH said gun and refusing to throw away his gun (let alone STOP), cop (sadly) did his job.

Last edited:
Reactions: UCFBS
I've noticed that even the resident cop haters have avoided this thread. That tells you something.

I have zero problems with the way this went down. My hat's off to the officers on this one. I hope that they (the officers) too are able to find the peace they need. Many officers are perpetually tormented when they face the reality of death in an incident. I hope that they're provided the proper help if they need it.

Reactions: UCFWayne
I am desperately trying to look at this video objectively to see what else the cop could have done going after a guy with a gun who is dangerous and running away but can't find any other than the cop stopping and letting the guy go which at that point, what is the point of having cops in the first place?

It's just so troubling that these situations happen and could be avoided if individuals would cooperate and have their day in court if they feel injustice has been done which I am all for if that's the case. Just sad that another life is taken due to stupidity.

I am desperately trying to look at this video objectively to see what else the cop could have done going after a guy with a gun who is dangerous and running away but can't find any other than the cop stopping and letting the guy go which at that point, what is the point of having cops in the first place?

It's just so troubling that these situations happen and could be avoided if individuals would cooperate and have their day in court if they feel injustice has been done which I am all for if that's the case. Just sad that another life is taken due to stupidity.
its almost like there is a movement to sow distrust with the cops that makes these situations even worse

Reactions: Crazyhole
its almost like there is a movement to sow distrust with the cops that makes these situations even worse

Exactly and this just inflames the entire thing each time it happens where people jump to conclusions and it immediately becomes a partisan thing where you have the same people jump to their respective sides of the aisle vs taking in the facts of what transpired. I guess it's the same thing as not trusting that government has our best intentions too so I can't be hypocritical.

Not a single person is condemning the cops in this thread. Are you all just fantasizing about liberal oppression again or what is even happening here?

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Not a single person is condemning the cops in this thread. Are you all just fantasizing about liberal oppression again or what is even happening here?
The stereotypical liberal that lives in my head, and I use to argue against when I'm in the shower, was all like "he could have used a taser" and "if he was white he would have just shook his hand and said be careful." That guy is an idiot.

The stereotypical liberal that lives in my head, and I use to argue against when I'm in the shower, was all like "he could have used a taser" and "if he was white he would have just shook his hand and said be careful." That guy is an idiot.
Don't forget that the criminal would have been a businessman if it wasn't for systematic racism leftover from slavery.

Read the news dipchit. The family and SJWs are demanding the cops be arrested or there "Will be consequences". These fukrs even took over a news conference yesterday even after the video was shown.

Read the news dipchit. The family and SJWs are demanding the cops be arrested or there "Will be consequences". These fukrs even took over a news conference yesterday even after the video was shown.
I'm pretty in the loop on liberal issues and this is the first I've heard about it. Because this is nonsense.

I'm pretty in the loop on liberal issues and this is the first I've heard about it. Because this is nonsense.
You are a dipchit. It was all over the news yesterday. The family of that idiot along with other SJWs like you stormed the news conference briefing where the actual video was being showed. They demanded the cops who shit the genius be arrested and threatened consequences if not.

Reactions: UCFKnight85
You are a dipchit. It was all over the news yesterday. The family of that idiot along with other SJWs like you stormed the news conference briefing where the actual video was being showed. They demanded the cops who shit the genius be arrested and threatened consequences if not.
Like a few dozen people protested. If we're lumping all of a political party together for a few dozen protesters you're not going to like the protesters you idiots get lumped in with.

Come on guys, 85 and barrister need to project that all people who aren't glued to Fox News 24/7 are rabid SJW bleeding heart police hating liberals. Their pathetic minds can't handle anything other than this incredible oversimplification. It makes the world easier for them to comprehend, so it isn't so scary.

Again, there is no hope for 85, but barrister just stick to the middle school potty humor, it looks less desperate and actually provides a little bit of entertainment.

Like a few dozen people protested. If we're lumping all of a political party together for a few dozen protesters you're not going to like the protesters you idiots get lumped in with.

The DNC wants to abolish ICE. Is that just a fringe protest group or do you subscribe to that too?

Speaking of ICE, here is an ICE official having to explain to a sitting US Senator that entering the US illegally is a crime

These body cams the left demand has backfired. Sites like Liveleak has a bunch of them. Police under a lot of pressure have started releasing these shooting public.

Just another day in the hood.

This is just an example. All the elements are there.

White girlfriend? check.
Mixed race child? check
Pit Bull Dog check
Multiple convicted Felon? check
Stolen handgun? check
Falling pants with no belt? check
blm with a gun? check
black supremacists crying he did nothing wrong and the white cop needs to suffer -check

anti-goy media saying nothing except whites are to blame, and need more diversity and open borders check
along with the SPLC gets richer and richer check

Thurman Blevins Shooting Full Bodycam Video [GRAPHIC] | Heavy.com

BLM supremacist racist radicals run the Hennepin County DA off the podium as he attempts to discuss this shooting.

sharptonal_clarkstevante_03292018getty.jpg

The DNC wants to abolish ICE. Is that just a fringe protest group or do you subscribe to that too?
ICE isn't a essential part of government. We have border patrol and police already. ICE has proven unable to respect human rights. They should be disbanded.

However the DNC doesn't hold my view so this is just you playing make believe oppression again.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
ICE isn't a essential part of government. We have border patrol and police already. ICE has proven unable to respect human rights. They should be disbanded.

However the DNC doesn't hold my view so this is just you playing make believe oppression again.

[roll]

Spoken like someone who doesn't have a clue as to what ICE does, what CBP does, and why your comment is asinine.

ICE arrested over 2,000 human traffickers in 2016 by using time and resources that was specifically devoted to bringing them down. Time and resources other agencies don't have to do this. Is that respecting human rights? Would you like to tell the human slaves being trafficked by these people that they'll just have to remain in captivity for the foreseeable future, because you and the DNC think ICE are being meanies by deporting people here illegally?

I also like how you state exactly the extremist viewpoint held by the DNC and defend it, but then claim the DNC doesn't represent your view.

[roll]

Spoken like someone who doesn't have a clue as to what ICE does, what CBP does, and why your comment is asinine.

ICE arrested over 2,000 human traffickers in 2016 by using time and resources that was specifically devoted to bringing them down. Time and resources other agencies don't have to do this. Is that respecting human rights? Would you like to tell the human slaves being trafficked by these people that they'll just have to remain in captivity for the foreseeable future, because you and the DNC think ICE are being meanies by deporting people here illegally?

I also like how you state exactly the extremist viewpoint held by the DNC and defend it, but then claim the DNC doesn't represent your view.
hes ok with human traffickers

Meanwhile, this happened last month. Fuking disgusting.

I'm sure they will investigate themselves and find they did nothing wrong, month long vacations for everyone.

[roll]

This is going to sound wild, but, the resources ice gets can be given to local police and then they'll be able to do the same thing except focus on the needs in their community.

This is going to sound wild, but, the resources ice gets can be given to local police and then they'll be able to do the same thing except focus on the needs in their community.

Like I said, you're wildly ignorant and making asinine comments. Here's a hint: human trafficking is a Federal Offense that often contains networks that span across multiple states, multiple countries, and involve complex channels of moving people and illegal money.

Gee, does that sound like something that Jerry down at Bithlo PD is going to be able to handle?

Like I said, you're wildly ignorant and making asinine comments. Here's a hint: human trafficking is a Federal Offense that often contains networks that span across multiple states, multiple countries, and involve complex channels of moving people and illegal money.

Gee, does that sound like something that Jerry down at Bithlo PD is going to be able to handle?

Man, if only there was some sort of Federal Bureau that could Investigate these sorts of national crimes. Oh wait thats right you think they are full of shit because they followed evidence linking your God-Emperor to the Russians.

Reactions: fried-chicken

It's not the sex trafficking enforcement department. There are departments in this country that prevent sex trafficking already. ICE is redundant and has proven unable to protect human rights. A child just died in their prision due to lack of medical care from a respiratory disease she caught from another child inmate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT