ADVERTISEMENT

More good news from Trumps economy

I honestly don't care about the insults, and in reality probably nobody does.

lmao, yeah it seems you are wrong about that part.

As far as your "actual discussion" I think you have far more faith in humanity than I do. I used to think facts and logic posted on here would change peoples minds, it certainly changed mine. I used to be a dyed in the wool registered republican, then when I saw what became of the GOP after Trump was selected I was able to change my views and not be a Republican Robot. Sadly most people on here are completely incapable of thinking for themselves.

Which is why I don't get wrapped up in "trying to have productive discussion" that road simple doesn't work.

Calling people you disagree with politically "inbred" is just so lazy and childish. It's stuff that kids would do in 5th grade.

Ninja has a thing for inbreds. I seriously suspect he's the byproduct of a couple generations worth of it.

Calling people you disagree with politically "inbred" is just so lazy and childish. It's stuff that kids would do in 5th grade.

How do you people not see this hypocrisy? This is why I call ya'll morons. Fab just called me an inbred, 85 likes the post and then says "calling people you disagree with inbred is so lazy and childish".

YOU LITERALLY JUST LIKED A POST THAT CALLED ME INBRED
:joy::joy::joy::joy:

I really don't know how to make it any clearer. Ya'll are just fuking stupid.

Reactions: Crazyhole
How do you people not see this hypocrisy? This is why I call ya'll morons. Fab just called me an inbred, 85 likes the post and then says "calling people you disagree with inbred is so lazy and childish".

YOU LITERALLY JUST LIKED A POST THAT CALLED ME INBRED
:joy::joy::joy::joy:

I really don't know how to make it any clearer. Ya'll are just fuking stupid.

85 has no values. He never really cares about the stuff he complains about, it's all just to win.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
85 has no values. He never really cares about the stuff he complains about, it's all just to win.

[roll] I think you're just getting butthurt since you and your little hate monger buddies are getting roasted pretty hard here.

It's amazing how an economics post became yet another whiny bitch fest from the hate filled lefties here.

I’d like for you to explain this further and see the proof that you are right and not just talking out of your ass as usual . But we know you don’t know jack shit about him in real life so no point
Only calls out liberals for saying retard. Let's conservatives have a pass. Gets mad that Trump supporters are referred to as inbred but likes a post calling ninja inbred. Is incredibly abusive to all Trump supporters when he's told by his party that it is the right move. Does a full 180 to a nut hugger when the party tells him that's what is right. In fact he even used some of the same terminology as Peter Strozk and Lisa Page at the exact same timeframe as them when he agreed that Trump was "unfit" for office. Then he calls page and Strozk traitors for saying, in early 2016, the exact same thing he was saying, in early 2016. He's an abrasive voice that has shown his own values are as flexible as Trump's

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Only calls out liberals for saying retard. Let's conservatives have a pass. Gets mad that Trump supporters are referred to as inbred but likes a post calling ninja inbred. Is incredibly abusive to all Trump supporters when he's told by his party that it is the right move. Does a full 180 to a nut hugger when the party tells him that's what is right. In fact he even used some of the same terminology as Peter Strozk and Lisa Page at the exact same timeframe as them when he agreed that Trump was "unfit" for office. Then he calls page and Strozk traitors for saying, in early 2016, the exact same thing he was saying, in early 2016. He's an abrasive voice that has shown his own values are as flexible as Trump's

You’re an absolute clown you cried and whined since you didn’t like HOW I told a conservative here to stop using retard.

Jesus dude. I know you’ve been wrong on here - a lot - but nitpicking to this level is just sad. Like, really sad.

Don't forget the dozens of threads 85 created during the metoo movement, because he cared so much about these women. Except every single one just happened to be about an accused liberal (some of which, like his George Takei post, turned out to be false). Somehow in his posting fury he overlooked the hands down biggest story of them all, Roy Moore’s pedophile self. But that was probably just an honest mistake, nothing to do with the fact that Roy Moore was a republican.

But your post is pointless, these people like @btbones honestly don’t care about the reality, and you can’t use the truth to convince them to give up a position that they didn’t arrive to using the truth.

Don't forget the dozens of threads 85 created during the metoo movement, because he cared so much about these women. Except every single one just happened to be about an accused liberal (some of which, like his George Takei post, turned out to be false). Somehow in his posting fury he overlooked the hands down biggest story of them all, Roy Moore’s pedophile self. But that was probably just an honest mistake, nothing to do with the fact that Roy Moore was a republican.

But your post is pointless, these people like @btbones honestly don’t care about the reality, and you can’t use the truth to convince them to give up a position that they didn’t arrive to using the truth.
Nobody cares. Half this board is ignoring you

I’d like for you to explain this further and see the proof that you are right and not just talking out of your ass as usual . But we know you don’t know jack shit about him in real life so no point

Tons of examples were just provided, would love a response.

While we are waiting for @btbones to formulate a response (crickets.gif) lets not forget 85's outrage (read: lack thereof) to the massive child sex ring run by his catholic church. He manages to find a random democrat on twitter to whine about nearly every hour, but somehow tens of thousands of children being raped and nuns kept as sex slaves doesn't warrant more than a peep.

LOL. As opposed to “Agree with me or you’re a wild-eyed, lunatic ‘TDS’ sufferer,” right? Yeah, we’ve heard your schtick.

Remind me again why Trump is polling in the thirties? Let me guess, ‘fake’ polls, right?

Yes, actually. Good guess!
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance.
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/political_updates/prez_track_may03

Still nothing from @btbones, he has found time to post that I should be banned though.

Just an absolutely pathetic display of hypocrisy from him. Par for the course.

Can you imagine asking for proof of something, having literal shit loads of proof being delivered, then ignoring all of proof to stick with your preconceived beliefs all while calling for the provider of the proof to be banned? Insane right? Nope just another day in the life of @btbones :joy:

Can you imagine asking for proof of something, having literal shit loads of proof being delivered, then ignoring all of proof to stick with your preconceived beliefs all while calling for the provider of the proof to be banned? Insane right? Nope just another day in the life of @btbones :joy:
This list of “ proof “ started out with an absolute False statement in the first sentence . I don’t read all of the bullshit that you and fried chicken post , and I certainly feel zero obligation to respond to anyone as disrespectful and insulting as you are . You are the exact opposite of a fine wine , you certainly are getting worse with age

This list of “ proof “ started out with an absolute False statement in the first sentence . I don’t read all of the bullshit that you and fried chicken post , and I certainly feel zero obligation to respond to anyone as disrespectful and insulting as you are . You are the exact opposite of a fine wine , you certainly are getting worse with age

Holy crap what a shit tier cop out of a post. Talk about waiving the white flag.

Bro you have serious issues with reality.

can you imagine being proud that you found "proof" of you feelings being hurt on an internet message board?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT