ADVERTISEMENT

More indictments in the "witch hunt"

How many indictments in the Benghazi investigation???

None. No one accountable! Isn’t it great?

stevens_c0-23-2400-1422_s885x516.jpg

Let me guess all of the Russians indicted are back in Russia and can't be put on trial here.

Rosenstein is claiming that Guccifer 2.0 was really a Russian hacker and the phishing scheme that got into Podesta's emails was the Russians.

For the last time, NO Special Counsel was appointed on Clinton. That's why there are NO indictments.

There were also NO indictments into her purposely bypassing security controls on classified information in total violation of her SSBI agreements, and that included giving immunity to people who would later, purposely destroy evidence. That's because they, including Clinton herself, either did NOT give testimony under oath OR they were granted immunity already. Combetta is a perfect example.

Find me 1 single person who signed the same SSBI agreements that thinks Clinton et al. shouldn't be convicted already, and I'll listen.

Do NOT compare apples and oranges. NO Special Council was appointed... since Starr.

Heck, they found Hillary at fault in her first year during Travelgate and, later, one of the reasons the Trump administration honestly did not know they had a wife beater on-staff is because administrations are purposely NOT allowed access to FBI and OPM records because the Clintons abused the power in the '90s.

Please do NOT throw stones from your glass house on Clinton. Just because her lawyers and the DoJ tied the hands of the FBI behind their back, doesn't mean the DoD, State, CIA and NSA don't consider her the worse security leak since Manning.

We have utterly gone full tabloid.
String upon string upon string, not only stringing things together that haven't been proven at all, but trying desperately to tie anything to anyone remotely associated with the Trump compaign.

If this is the level of 'proof' required, then Obama is just as guilty of colluding with the Russians in 2012.

Keep in mind I read the full, public December report and the 4 findings. Anyone and everyone in the InfoSec/IA (aka Cybersecurity) wouldn't and couldn't believe how they regurgitated the common hackers in corners of Eastern Bloc nations that have always been an issue for years, and still couldn't prove any ties to Russia.

In fact, if Russia did leverage them it was because of their existing capabilities and compromises, which goes to the other argument we've always had. That they were also used in 2012 as well, along with the Russian interference into the US media going back to the Georgian war, which the Czech BIS have long been reporting publicly.

What most of us are getting tired of is trying to de-legitimize Trump's election with this load of conjecture and speculation, let alone the very loose and weak Cambridge Analytica ties that don't even line up by date. Because everyone knows it was the Obama campaign of 2012 that first showed how only 1M people opting in can get all, at the time, 2.2B profiles via the Kevin Bacon game.

Which is why this 'string theory' is a joke in the InfoSec/IA community. Even most federal bureaus have had to admit its just that, and a few refuse to support it still.

Yes, Russia interfered, they always interfere, they've been trying to de-legitimize Republican administrations since the Georgian War during W. by so reading lies via the US media, and Republican candidates *until* the Ukrainian War, when the Democratic party became the bigger 'interference party,' and Trump being the most non-interference candidate, other than Gary Johnson.

And that's the thing... Americans asking the government and corporations and media to censor is a scary reality. The truth is that we have to be educated and objective to remain free. Otherwise we're just asking others to decide for us. Which the Russians were doing well before the Ukraine, but just favored the Democratic candidates and caused issues for Republicans back then.

Which is why this whole thing insults my InfoSec/IA background, as it does others I know in the space. Even though we didn't want Trump either!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna891356

Last edited:
Obama fell hook line and sinker for the GWOT, and made the problem a million times worse while ignoring the real threat in Russia. I have zero problems blaming him for that. Not really sure what that has to do with the current situation though, other than just another obviously partisan blame shift on your part.

Clinton IGNORED Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda and Bush got handed a crapstorm 8 months into his presidency.

Obama IGNORES Russia (even when they took over part of Ukraine) and hands Trump this crapstorm 0 months into his presidency.

I'm seeing a pattern here. Democrats who want to be "liked" in the international community just let the bad guys run rampant (Russia, Iran, N. Korea, Al Queda, Iraq)... and then hand over all of their problems to the next president.

I'm seeing a pattern here. Democrats who want to be "liked" in the international community just let the bad guys run rampant (Russia, Iran, N. Korea, Al Queda, Iraq)... and then hand over all of their problems to the next president.

Well thats a pretty much 100% wrong viewpoint,not entirely surprised you hold it.

Well thats a pretty much 100% wrong viewpoint,not entirely surprised you hold it.

Let's just stick to 2 big recent examples .... 1) Al Queda operated out of Afghanistan with next to zero resistance from the US. Planned, over years, the 9/11 activities and more which culminated 8 months into GWB's presidency and dominated his agenda from that point forward. 2) Obama, asleep at the switch, thinking Russia was impotent, did NOTHING to keep them out of Ukraine and did nothing to stop their endless hacking and election tampering. Now Trump has to deal with all of it 2 years running into his presidency.

Maybe if your Democrat heroes had some nuts, they wouldn't leave ticking time bombs behind when they leave office.

(Ninja, let me type your response for you) Ninja: "you are so wrong and it figures you think that way". (there, saved some time)

Let's just stick to 2 big recent examples .... 1) Al Queda operated out of Afghanistan with next to zero resistance from the US. Planned, over years, the 9/11 activities and more which culminated 8 months into GWB's presidency and dominated his agenda from that point forward. 2) Obama, asleep at the switch, thinking Russia was impotent, did NOTHING to keep them out of Ukraine and did nothing to stop their endless hacking and election tampering. Now Trump has to deal with all of it 2 years running into his presidency.

Maybe if your Democrat heroes had some nuts, they wouldn't leave ticking time bombs behind when they leave office.

(Ninja, let me type your response for you) Ninja: "you are so wrong and it figures you think that way". (there, saved some time)

You pick and choose examples to support your viewpoints, with a massive dose of ignorance added for good measure . Hell Al Quaida was practically our ally during clinton years fighting....thats right the Russians. And the entire point of the current Russian investigation is that Trump is probably compromised with blackmail material gathered by the Russians, so good luck blaming that on the democrats.

You pick and choose examples to support your viewpoints, with a massive dose of ignorance added for good measure . Hell Al Quaida was practically our ally during clinton years fighting....thats right the Russians. And the entire point of the current Russian investigation is that Trump is probably compromised with blackmail material gathered by the Russians, so good luck blaming that on the democrats.

Thats a stretch, but even if its true we wouldnt possibly find out about it and its counterintuitive based on Trumps insistence that NATO increase funding by the countries most directly affected. He basically eviscerated Germany in public for buying NG from Russia.

What could Trump possibly do to prove that he isn't beholden to Russia, beyond spending more money on defense measures for foreign nations that are susceptible to Russian incroachment?

Thats a stretch, but even if its true we wouldnt possibly find out about it and its counterintuitive based on Trumps insistence that NATO increase funding by the countries most directly affected. He basically eviscerated Germany in public for buying NG from Russia.

What could Trump possibly do to prove that he isn't beholden to Russia, beyond spending more money on defense measures for foreign nations that are susceptible to Russian incroachment?

Trump is such a Putin puppet that he’s spent the past week playing hardball to get all NATO nations, who Purin views as a mortal threat, to vastly increase their spending and ability to deter.....Russia.

Clinton IGNORED Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda and Bush got handed a crapstorm 8 months into his presidency.

Obama IGNORES Russia (even when they took over part of Ukraine) and hands Trump this crapstorm 0 months into his presidency.

Ok, I never was a fan of bill Clinton but to say that he ignored osama is a gross overstatement. In the middle of slick silly getting impeached for lying about mouth sex with Monica, bin laden did a 60 Minutes interview in person and it was one of the lowest rated episodes they ever did. Osama essentially forewarned about 9/11 on that episode and the entire country didn’t tune in. Even Newt Gingrich years after the fact admitted that everyone was asleep and it was wrong for the country to have been blinded by the flashy lights of impeachment when a real problem was mounting in the Middle East.

Speaking of Benghazi....finally saw "13 Hours" a few weeks ago. I enjoyed it much more than I thought...and didn't realize Michael Bay directed it till afterwards. (Probably would have seen the movie in theaters if I realized he had directed it....he loves loud explosions!).

Last edited:
Reactions: UCFWayne
Ok, I never was a fan of bill Clinton but to say that he ignored osama is a gross overstatement. In the middle of slick silly getting impeached for lying about mouth sex with Monica, bin laden did a 60 Minutes interview in person and it was one of the lowest rated episodes they ever did. Osama essentially forewarned about 9/11 on that episode and the entire country didn’t tune in. Even Newt Gingrich years after the fact admitted that everyone was asleep and it was wrong for the country to have been blinded by the flashy lights of impeachment when a real problem was mounting in the Middle East.

Impeachment had absolutely nothing to do with OBL living to see 9/11. The CIA had ALEC Station since 1996 whose only job was to wake up every day and track OBL so that we could kill him.

And they did- the 9/11 report detailed 9 instances where Clinton could have killed OBL but chose not to strike. The CIA has said that they had 100% certainty that he was in a hunting camp in 1999 but Clinton denied an air strike since some terrorist sympathizing Emirati prince was there too.

He then went on to plan and coordinate the Kenya Embassy bombings and the Cole bomb.

trump just played hard ball with nato to bump up their security spending against russia and then we make 12 indictments just before trump is to meet with putin.

should be a very interesting meeting between the 2

I know right! Could you just IMAGINE if this was from a democrat! Where there is lots of smoke, there's usually big Fire. Mueller time coming! It took a while with Nixon and it will take a while with Frump. We'll get him!
Wait?! Are you also suggesting an active cover-up like Nixon?

So, we KNOW Russia attacked our election. We know this...

"I hold both countries responsible. I think that the United States has been foolish. I think that we've all been foolish. We should have had this dialogue a long time ago, a long time, frankly, before I got to office,"

"All I can do is ask the question - my people came to me, Dan Coats came to me and some others, they said they think it's Russia. I have President Putin he just said it's not Russia. I will say this, I don't see any reason why it would be"

"I hold both countries responsible. I think that the United States has been foolish. I think that we've all been foolish. We should have had this dialogue a long time ago, a long time, frankly, before I got to office,"

"All I can do is ask the question - my people came to me, Dan Coats came to me and some others, they said they think it's Russia. I have President Putin he just said it's not Russia. I will say this, I don't see any reason why it would be"

Literally Putin's Pumpet. Did you see the body language of Trump during the meeting? Putin's bitch.

1fxmkgfnrba11.jpg

Lol at “attacked our election”. Their biggest win was getting dipshit John Podesta to fall for a fishing hack and they then published emails that Obama, the media, and HRC collectively yawned at in Summer 2016 as they saw polls showing a commanding HRC victory.

The Russians clearly involved themselves. Why Trump can’t just say this I don’t know. It was asinine today. But it’s just hilarious watching people like you attempt outrage, when you were one of the millions who joined Obama in laughing at Romney in 2012 over his Russia is our foe comments.

Lol at “attacked our election”. Their biggest win was getting dipshit John Podesta to fall for a fishing hack and they then published emails that Obama, the media, and HRC collectively yawned at in Summer 2016 as they saw polls showing a commanding HRC victory.

The Russians clearly involved themselves. Why Trump can’t just say this I don’t know. It was asinine today. But it’s just hilarious watching people like you attempt outrage, when you were one of the millions who joined Obama in laughing at Romney in 2012 over his Russia is our foe comments.
They hacked the voter info from the Illinois board of elections. 500k people's info stolen.

They hacked the voter info from the Illinois board of elections. 500k people's info stolen.

Ok. Horrible security on Illinois part. They hacked the voter info to what end? Impacting the election? The state voted for HRC by a 16% margin

Putin started laughing in the Chris Wallace interview when the indictment named specific military operatives and their designation.

The so-called 12 indicted is a joke and political BS. The US has no clue who really did this, other than they think it was someone inside Russia.

Sorry, I"m with Trump on this one. In general, the guy is a narcissistic jackass. But the U.S. does not have to have a foreign policy of a marvel comic book where there is always good and evil in the world, and of course we are ALWAYS the good.

So what - Russia took out some facebook ads and hacked a server that was as wide open at a 24 hour 7/11. Big f'ing deal. We spy on them, they spy on us. At the end of the day, it gives a bunch of people jobs and something to do.

I love the US elections attacked by Russia OMG while we bomb dirt sandwich countries cos they hate us cos our freedoms double standard.

So, why isn't anyone talking about Trump and Putin today?

LOL.
Trump is a buffoon.

The reason why Trump supporters don't care is because it doesn't matter. Russia clearly involved themselves in the election and American politics in general .... and there is an investigation underway and arrests are being made. What else do you want?

Trump doesn't care what anybody thinks and he isn't going to London to "bow to the queen" and he isn't going to Russia to wave his finger at them and say "you guys are bad". Who cares.

Until somebody proves that TRUMP colluded with RUSSIA, it's all just noise.

How did the party of tough national security come to this?

Seriously, guys. You have nothing but excuses. Bowing to the queen is bad, but getting raped by Putin on an international stage is just fine?

Over 30 people have been indicted in an investigation of the Russian government hacking, spying, influencing, and intervening, in our election. It doesn't matter what you call it, all of our intelligence agencies know that it happened. And now our President comes out saying he believes Putin over our own intelligence community?

LOL.
Seriously, guys. How can you continue to make excuses for this? What does Trump actually have to do for you to just come out and say he has done wrong?

Reactions: fried-chicken

Seriously, guys. You have nothing but excuses. Bowing to the queen is bad, but getting raped by Putin on an international stage is just fine?

Over 30 people have been indicted in an investigation of the Russian government hacking, spying, influencing, and intervening, in our election. It doesn't matter what you call it, all of our intelligence agencies know that it happened. And now our President comes out saying he believes Putin over our own intelligence community?

LOL.
Seriously, guys. How can you continue to make excuses for this? What does Trump actually have to do for you to just come out and say he has done wrong?

How did the party of laughing at Russian geopolitical threat come to this?

Trump was an idiot yesterday for not just throwing a critique out for the media to lap up and move on. I don't know what the press conference was but it was a debacle. Then again, Putin has owned every sitting US President in the past 20 years so it's par for the course.

That doesn't change the fact that you and the hysterical lefties are trying to convince us that "WE'RE AT WAR WITH RUSSIA!" when in fact we are not. They did not "attack us". A group of Russians used some of the most elementary level fishing and password access schemes on idiots like John Podesta- and it worked. The DNC lacked even the most basic cybersecurity protections and as a result, a bunch of emails were leaked that everyone collectively yawned at in Summer 2016. But now somehow that is an ATTACK! - paralleled only by 9/11!!!!

Do you see how absurd that is?

LOL.
They need to protect their party at the expense of being informed on a foreign attackers activities. They'll stand by a man who is so obviously compromised because democrats losing against republicans is more important than Russia losing against America.

They need to protect their party at the expense of being informed on a foreign attackers activities. They'll stand by a man who is so obviously compromised because democrats losing against republicans is more important than Russia losing against America.

"Losing" is a weird choice of words when it comes to foreign policy that doesnt involve war.

those damn phishing scams are so hard to pull off, you need a state sponsored attack to do it right.*

Is the US "attacking" foreign nations when we deploy much more sophisticated cyber hacking measures to access data that we want? Is that also an act of war? When it was found out that the Obama CIA was spying on our allies (POOR GERMANY, GASP!), was that an "attack"? Did we wage war on the EU?

I'm just trying to get my facts straight so I know when to assert that we're attacking other nations and are at war with them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT