ADVERTISEMENT

Most liked team in college football

Seems like a reversal since last Sunday. Fans of the CFI schools have been hating hard.

Of course...everyone loves a winner...and a team that fights against the powerful elites.

PS. It's hilarious though to read an analytical article that involved research and analysis data can't get simple data right like a team's name. Hint: UCF Football were last called the Golden Knights BEFORE Twitter sent out their first tweet.

Last edited:
Every trip I take, I get positive feedback on my UCF t-shirts :)
One exception was last week in NYC at Museum of Natural History as a LSU fan was questioning our ability to win the Fiesta Bowl.

Reactions: UCFhonors
On reddit's college football area - www.reddit.com/r/cfb we seem generally disliked, though there is some support. All the haters came out of the woodwork when we struggled the past few games.

When I've worn my UCF stuff, I've had people yell "National champs" at me, children stare in awe, crippled men rise and walk, dogs begin to suddenly speak and say that USF sucks, UGA fans ask me to impregnate their wives, Bama fans learn to read, the sun shines only on me during a storm, a dolphin swims up to me at the ocean and tells me of his admiration for UCF then gives me a pot of gold, I've won Connect Four in only two moves etc.

The whole universe likes us

Last edited:
When I've worn my UCF stuff, I've had people yell "National champs" at me, children stare in awe, crippled men rise and walk, dogs begin to suddenly speak and say that USF sucks, UGA fans ask me to impregnate their wives, Bama fans learn to read, the sun shine only on me during a storm, a dolphin swim up to me at the ocean and tell me of his admiration for UCF then give me a pot of gold, I've won Connect Four in only two moves etc.

Just awe inspiring post

tenor.gif

#UCFacts

Reactions: Happy Hands
When I've worn my UCF stuff, I've had people yell "National champs" at me, children stare in awe, crippled men rise and walk, dogs begin to suddenly speak and say that USF sucks, UGA fans ask me to impregnate their wives, Bama fans learn to read, the sun shine only on me during a storm, a dolphin swim up to me at the ocean and tell me of his admiration for UCF then give me a pot of gold, I've won Connect Four in only two moves etc.

Wow, can you imagine what would happen if you wore THE PATCH too?

That is hard to believe that a BAMA fan learned to read.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT