ADVERTISEMENT

Mueller Office calls Buzzfeed story an utter load of crap

UCFKnight85

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 6, 2003
[roll][roll][roll]LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

@fried-chicken and every other leftie who pathetically gobbled up yet another bullshit story from a bullshit "news outlet" from a discredited writer.

And I quote the actual Muller Office:

Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s office on Friday issued a rare statement disputing a bombshell news report claiming President Trump directed Michael Cohen to lie about the timing of discussions over a proposed Trump Tower project in Moscow.

“BuzzFeed’s description of specific statements to the Special Counsel’s Office, and characterization of documents and testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael Cohen’s Congressional testimony are not accurate,” Peter Carr, a spokesman for Mueller’s office, said Friday.

This of course will not stop extremist Democrats from pushing for impeachment or more investigations, while citing a report that the Mueller Office themselves has just called "not accurate".

[roll][roll][roll][roll]

I’m going to grab some popcorn and sit back to watch the lefties from the other thread now the call Mueller office a liar, part of a conspiracy, or inventing narratives beyond “Buzzfeed is full of shit yet again”.

I should have known given he sent me a profanity laced, unhinged threatening private message a month ago to get around my Ignore function.

I’m going to grab some popcorn and sit back to watch the lefties from the other thread now the call Mueller office a liar, part of a conspiracy, or inventing narratives beyond “Buzzfeed is full of shit yet again”.

How about you post this threatening message I sent you? I've asked quite a few times now...still waiting.

The Mueller office quite literally never comments on ANYTHING yet in less than 24 hours they put out a comment, saying in no uncertain terms that the Buzfeed article is “not accurate”.

That tells you just how much utter bullshit and lies we are talking about contained in this Buzzfeed fake news piece

Oh- and now we have Ronan Farrow stating that he didn’t run this fake news narrative because his source said this entire premise was utter bullshit

Paging @fried-chicken . Where ya at bud???

Trump tells 4K+ lies: crickets from 85
85 tells a complete and utter lie about me threatening him: crickets from 85
BuzzFeed posts one possible lie: HOLY FUKING SHIT STOP EVERYTHING!!

please don't pretend you give a shit about the truth. You only care about being a good little GOP bitch, a literal drone.

Wow, Mueller's team coming out, given they are normally silent. That alone was just as interesting.

It's funny how just the other day I was arguing with my conservative friends on Facebook that at least Mueller's team wasn't saying things, and that was to be praised. At the same time, I had to tell my Progressive friends that the accusations they are hearing is not from Mueller's team, but US media 'analysts.'

When this alleged report leaked, I thought it was pretty damning. Now it seems it was a load of BS, enough that Mueller's team had to say so for legal reasons.
It's getting pretty bad how low the US media is getting.

“Don’t do this to yourself” as @fried-chicken pushes yet another fake news Trump smear piece only to have it blow up in his face. At least he was right about one thing - someone did end up looking stupid very quickly.

[roll]

Don't do this to yourself. You're going to look so ****ing stupid. In a few weeks when I bump this.

1. White house isn't denying the report.
2. The report says it doesn't even use Cohen as a source other than to confirm.
3. Sources are 2 law enforcement agents
4. Proof is in the form of written emails text messages and communications
5. The most important thing in my opinion. We all KNOW this is the exact thing Trump would try to do. It fits his personality perfectly.

So why double down on some half denial like "why would Trump do that?" Because there's more to the story than we know and because its the exact thing he would do.

But I'm glad we finnaly got to the point where we can all agree the Mueller probe doesn't leak and isn't a witch hunt.

[roll][roll][roll][roll]

And yet liberals ran with it and sitting Democrats used it to screetch about impeachment to the media over this.

But no, fake news isn’t real folks!

Reactions: UCFWayne and UCFBS
The Mueller Office response was expected. It hurts the investigation to have information leaked -- or even the perception of a leak through their office. Mueller has done a great job of keeping a lid on their investigation so I would guess the Buzzfeed information came from other sources close to the investigation.

But before our Usual Suspects throw themselves a party to celebrate, they should be careful. The Mueller response indicated there were "inaccuracies" in the reporting. They didn't say it was a "load of crap." It should also be noted that Cohen has already plead guilty of lying to Congress. The only thing in dispute is whether Trump directed him to lie. Given Trump's history, what do you think? :)

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Lol! We’ve now reached the point where desperate liberals are using recycled Comey stories to discredit Robert Muellers office

This is incredible coming from the same guy who repeatedly claimed Mueller was running "a witchunt"

Which is it then?

The Mueller Office response was expected. It hurts the investigation to have information leaked -- or even the perception of a leak through their office. Mueller has done a great job of keeping a lid on their investigation so I would guess the Buzzfeed information came from other sources close to the investigation.

But before our Usual Suspects throw themselves a party to celebrate, they should be careful. The Mueller response indicated there were "inaccuracies" in the reporting. They didn't say it was a "load of crap." It should also be noted that Cohen has already plead guilty of lying to Congress. The only thing in dispute is whether Trump directed him to lie. Given Trump's history, what do you think? :)

[roll]

The guy who was cheerleading a discredited fake news story that drew the extraordinary response from the Mueller Office to say in no uncertain terms that it’s weong is advising others to “be careful”

Lol. Can’t make this up folks!

Can’t make this up folks!

You do all the time. But when all is said and done and the Mueller Report is released, you'll be the one eating a load of crap -- unless you decide to run away (I've got my money on that option for you.)

You do all the time. But when all is said and done and the Mueller Report is released, you'll be the one eating a load of crap -- unless you decide to run away (I've got my money on that option for you.)

This is a lot on deflecting going on. You are rightly embarrassed about blindly jumping on the BF story and running with it. Use this as a learning opportunity. Do better.

I have no reason to believe that it's substantively incorrect. The Mueller team said parts of it were inaccurate and they don't want to talk about it yet. They know dems in the house were getting ready to make a huge deal about this and Mueller doesn't want that to happen at this time.

Someone leaked from the SDNY and Mueller isn't happy about that.

Reactions: DaShuckster
Blindly jumping on the BF story? I evidently forgot those posts. Please repost.

Are you serious??? Here ya go. And LOL at "you don't have to be Sherlock" comment. I don't recall Sherlock Holmes falling for fake news fabricated articles and then asserting things as fact based upon them. We put the pieces together

They were SO enraged about a private email server but I guess obstruction of justice isn't that big of deal. :)

Innocent until proven guilty but you don’t have to be Sherlock Holmes to put the pieces together and see where this is headed.

As we’ve already seen, Mueller is maticulous in gathering his evidence. When his report finally hits, it’s going to hit hard. And if anybody here thinks this is all about Cohen, think again. Cohen’s testimony only verifies what Mueller already had in other interviews, emails, and other documentation.
I have no reason to believe that it's substantively incorrect. The Mueller team said parts of it were inaccurate and they don't want to talk about it yet. They know dems in the house were getting ready to make a huge deal about this and Mueller doesn't want that to happen at this time.

Someone leaked from the SDNY and Mueller isn't happy about that.

Lol! Mueller comes out and calls the piece inaccurate and you’re STILL trying to spin this into something it’s not. Just hilarious.

The Washington Post reported that Mueller found most everything in the fake news Buzfeed article to be wrong.

You’d be better served by just admitting that you pushed a fake story as soon as it came out and made assertions as fact that are utterly false.

I didn't push -- or 'cheerlead' -- the Buzzfeed story and nothing you posted from me says anything otherwise. (Par for the course.) I would hope you realize that part one of the story is already confirmed -- Cohen plead guilty to lying to Congress. The second part of the story is whether or not Trump directed Cohen (his lawyer) to lie about it.

I know it sounds incredibly far-fetched to believe that our President would ever direct anybody to lie for him. So we should all just wait for the investigation to be completed to see if Mueller has any evidence to the contrary.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
I didn't push -- or 'cheerlead' -- the Buzzfeed story and nothing you posted from me says anything otherwise. (Par for the course.) I would hope you realize that part one of the story is already confirmed -- Cohen plead guilty to lying to Congress. The second part of the story is whether or not Trump directed Cohen (his lawyer) to lie about it.

I know it sounds incredibly far-fetched to believe that our President would ever direct anybody to lie for him. So we should all just wait for the investigation to be completed to see if Mueller has any evidence to the contrary.

Buzzfeed already asserted this as fact and Mueller already slapped them around to say it's not. What do you not understand here?

You guys jumped with glee on the story and not you're trying to undo the fact that Mueller took the extremely unusual step to issue a statement to refute the claim in no uncertain terms.

PS- so far every Democrat who used the fake news story to go into hysterics about Trump has remained 100% silent. Good to see they're willing to stand accountable for when they fling around accusations based upon fake news!

Buzzfeed already asserted this as fact and Mueller already slapped them around to say it's not. What do you not understand here?

Apparently you are the one who doesn't understand.

Guess what? There's a difference between saying there are inconsistencies with Buzzfeed's reporting and announcing the reported allegations are all untrue.

Plain and simple, Mueller doesn't want a leaked report to start a media tidal wave that gets out ahead of his investigation's final report. I applaud his office's efforts to keep things contained until then. It serves the public's best interests.

I can't believe there are people who think that Cohen would testify under oath without Trump coaching him at all.

I can't believe there are people who think that Cohen would testify under oath without Trump coaching him at all.

Now, Now, f-c! Just because Trump helped his son craft his initial lie about the nature of Junior's meeting with the Russian agent doesn't mean he would help his lawyer lie about his business interests. It's like, you know, TOTALLY different!!! :)

lol at the embarrassed lefties talking to each other to make themselves feel better following this total embarrassment for them.

Don't worry guys. There will be another fake news "leak" from some media outlet soon enough for you to obsess over and fuel to your TDS.

However for now, the Mueller Office just slapped you and your story around.

By the time this is all said and done, we will have a report that generally speaking will be inconclusive and will be too late to change anything. Things will be extrapolated to the furthest degree by the far right and the far left and used to beat up the other side because politics. In the meantime nobody will change and the cycle will repeat itself over and over. Good times

Reactions: humanjerk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT