ADVERTISEMENT

Mueller Office calls Buzzfeed story an utter load of crap

By the time this is all said and done, we will have a report that generally speaking will be inconclusive and will be too late to change anything. Things will be extrapolated to the furthest degree by the far right and the far left and used to beat up the other side because politics. In the meantime nobody will change and the cycle will repeat itself over and over. Good times

And people here will keep running with fake news reports

So you're pretty sure Trump didn't tell Cohen to lie to Congress?
Your complete lack of knowledge about development is why you actually think there was a story. Why would Trump tell someone to lie about a project that wasn’t built?

It’s sunday and I can still smell the dump that Mueller took on Buzzfeed and leftie talking points

:sunglasses:

This thread is funny as hell. :)

Red Hats: Mueller Witchhunt!!! Mueller Witchhunt!!! Mueller Witchhunt!!!

Breaking news: Mueller Office declares components of the Buzzfeed article to be inaccurate.

Red Hats: Attaboy, Mueller!!!! You Da Man!!!

Reactions: Crazyhole
This thread is funny as hell. :)

Red Hats: Mueller Witchhunt!!! Mueller Witchhunt!!! Mueller Witchhunt!!!

Breaking news: Mueller Office declares components of the Buzzfeed article to be inaccurate.

Red Hats: Attaboy, Mueller!!!! You Da Man!!!

It's really not contradictory at all. It only seems that way to the lefties who hilariously jumped on the fake news Buzzfeed article and are now furiously backtracking.

The Mueller probe has still largely gone way beyond its' mandate in many regards.

That has nothing to do with the fact that apparently the BuzzFeed story was SO fake, and SO incorrect, and full of SO many lies, that Mueller had to take the extraordinary step to discredit it and issue a statement. They were compelled to do something by the Buzzfeed atrocious running of the article.

Yes, they talked about his testimony, he lied in his testimony. But Cohen decided to lie about Trump Tower Russia on his own for no reason whatsoever.

This is still going to come out as true you rubes.

Yes, they talked about his testimony, he lied in his testimony. But Cohen decided to lie about Trump Tower Russia on his own for no reason whatsoever.

Mueller has already smacked this down. Jesus you’re clinging to this fake news is really sad to see

So what you're saying is that Cohen is a liar. But he's telling the truth about his lies now, even though the basis of the lie wasn't about illegal activity. What about this possibly even makes sense? You're literally saying that we should believe the story coming from a guy who you say is a liar.

Is Mueller a liar for contradicting the buzzfeed article, and if so, how can we possibly believe anything in his report?

So what you're saying is that Cohen is a liar. But he's telling the truth about his lies now, even though the basis of the lie wasn't about illegal activity. What about this possibly even makes sense? You're literally saying that we should believe the story coming from a guy who you say is a liar.
The story didn't come from Cohen.

Is Mueller a liar for contradicting the buzzfeed article, and if so, how can we possibly believe anything in his report?
Mueller didn't specify what parts of the article were inaccurate and may have different evidence than the SDNY who likely leaked this story.

"After Cohen pleaded guilty to lying to Congress about the matter, Mueller’s team filed a memo in court saying he had offered them “credible” and “useful” information over the course of seven interviews."

The guy is a liar but somehow offered credible information.

The guy is a liar but somehow offered credible information.
Michael Cohen was President Trump's personal lawyer. Cohen's lie was about his boss's business dealings in Russia.

But we're not to believe "this liar" when he says he was directed to lie to Congress by his boss. Instead we should believe Trump because he's never lied to the American People.

Michael Cohen was President Trump's personal lawyer. Cohen's lie was about his boss's business dealings in Russia.

But we're not to believe "this liar" when he says he was directed to lie to Congress by his boss. Instead we should believe Trump because he's never lied to the American People.

Jesus Mary and Joseph. Are you people really this dumb?

Don't believe us - we don't give a shit. Believe Mueller. The guy who overseas ALL of ANY evidence an just said that the Buzzfeed take is hot garbage. My God, what part of "Mueller said the story is fake news" are you utterly incapable of understanding?

This is really just confirmation that liberals will obsessively believe ANY story pushed by the media so long as it's biased against Trump to their liking.

Jesus Mary and Joseph. Are you people really this dumb?
We may be dumb...but we can read. The Mueller Investigation's written response to the Buzzfeed report was, and I quote,:

"BuzzFeed's description of specific statements to the Special Counsel's Office, and characterization of documents and testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael Cohen's Congressional testimony are not accurate."

I didn't read any description there of "hot garbage" or "fake news." If you want to make assumptions of what Mueller's statement means, that's your right. Just know that if anyone here is being obsessive in their comments, it's you in your blind defense of Trump.

You've claimed over, and over, AND OVER again that Mueller is the devil on a witchhunt --- until his office says something you can grab a hold of for a time. It's amusing that he's become your 'go to' guy for now. But be careful about buddying up to him. My gut tells me he's going to once again become a secret Democrat hellbent on destroying our beloved President again with his witchhunt lies before you know it. :)

We may be dumb...but we can read. The Mueller Investigation's written response to the Buzzfeed report was, and I quote,:

"BuzzFeed's description of specific statements to the Special Counsel's Office, and characterization of documents and testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael Cohen's Congressional testimony are not accurate."

I didn't read any description there of "hot garbage" or "fake news." If you want to make assumptions of what Mueller's statement means, that's your right. Just know that if anyone here is being obsessive in their comments, it's you in your blind defense of Trump.

You've claimed over, and over, AND OVER again that Mueller is the devil on a witchhunt --- until his office says something you can grab a hold of for a time. It's amusing that he's become your 'go to' guy for now. But be careful about buddying up to him. My gut tells me he's going to once again become a secret Democrat hellbent on destroying our beloved President again with his witchhunt lies before you know it. :)

Your continued clinging to this proven fake news story is really pathetic.

Reactions: UCFWayne
ADVERTISEMENT