ADVERTISEMENT

My Son Hunter

Big picture this illustrates how broken the press in America truly is. If they had actually done their job and expose Hunter and the Biden syndicate there wouldn't need a movie to do it. The media only wants to ferret out corruption they don't like or agree with. Maybe if they tackled it everywhere regardless of politics we would be in a much better place as a nation..

• Haha
Reactions: chemmie
Big picture this illustrates how broken the press in America truly is. If they had actually done their job and expose Hunter and the Biden syndicate there wouldn't need a movie to do it. The media only wants to ferret out corruption they don't like or agree with.
Yeah, this new film is following the pattern of the 2000 Mules film that came out awhile back. The evil Media chose to 'look the other way' and didn't want to expose the massive election fraud that led to Trump's defeat, right Nauti?

Big picture this illustrates how broken the press in America truly is. If they had actually done their job and expose Hunter and the Biden syndicate there wouldn't need a movie to do it. The media only wants to ferret out corruption they don't like or agree with. Maybe if they tackled it everywhere regardless of politics we would be in a much better place as a nation..
Yeah, this new film is following the pattern of the 2000 Mules film that came out awhile back. The evil Media chose to 'look the other way' and didn't want to expose the massive election fraud that led to Trump's defeat, right Nauti?
The election fraud is commonly debated and criticized. The supermajority of Americans are in the camp of believing Trump and those continuing it are dead wrong.

But the Hunter story is pretty much the 'black eye' for the media as well as the swamp. The supermajority of Americans now believe it's one of the best examples of the US Media losing their entire purpose ... to be objective and actually follow-up on stories ... instead of censoring them, including the government pressuring or even ordering social media to do so (that's still debated**).

Ignore that reality at your own peril.

**There is growing evidence this may very well be the case, at least pressure, but in some cases, actual threats from Federal Agencies, if not the White House itself. We'll see how far it goes in several, private lawsuits that are currently open by censored individuals on social media. It would be a violation of the 1st Amendment for Federal Agencies, let alone the White House to be involved, let alone ordering/threatening private entities to censor. That's why the 'Misinformation' push, including DHS and FCC 'enforcement,' is becoming very sary.

Reactions: _glaciers
The election fraud is commonly debated and criticized. The supermajority of Americans are in the camp of believing Trump
Bullsh*t. Show me ANY 'poll' that shows a majority of Americans -- let alone a supermajority -- believe the election of Joe Biden over Donald Trump was fraudulent. If you can, I guarantee you it will have been flagged as total bullsh*t.

An ever-increasing majority of Americans believe the results of the 2020 election were legitimate. The fact YOU DON'T isn't the least bit surprising.
But the Hunter story is pretty much the 'black eye' for the media
I suspect Hunter is a piece of sh*t. But last I checked, he's the President's son, not the President. Maybe 'the media' isn't aggressively pursuing him because....(drumroll)....nobody gives a sh*t about him. If the right wing bloggers want to play "Woodward and Bernstein" regarding Hunter, I say "GO FOR IT!!! FILL THAT VOID, BABY!!!"

Hunter is not the president, but the BIG GUY who was making money off of Hunter by selling access was the Vice President. The Big guy who threatened to withhold money from Ukraine if they didn't fire a prosecutor who was looking into Burisma, and Hunter Biden is a problem.

Hunter is not the president, but the BIG GUY who was making money off of Hunter by selling access was the Vice President. The Big guy who threatened to withhold money from Ukraine if they didn't fire a prosecutor who was looking into Burisma, and Hunter Biden is a problem.
The notion of a Ukraine energy company hiring Hunter Biden for a seat on their board stunk to high heavens. No disputing that at all.

But the Rghtwing narrative that Veep Joe pressured Ukraine's Prez to rid of the country's corrupt prosecutor because he was going to 'throw the book' at the energy company's boss is complete bullsh*t. There's no question the CEO of the company where Hunter Biden served on the board was corrupt as hell -- but so was the procecutor. Hell, they were pals for crying out loud.

But you guys would have us believe Ukraine's corrupt prosecutor suddenly became a 'born again' good guy who was going to nail the CEO IF ONLY JOE hadn't launched a pressure campaign to get him fired. This line probably made that prosecutor some sweet American dollars from some of our top-notch news sources --- like The Epoch Times --- but nobody with a brain bought it - which is why its ancient history for everybody except people like our Usual Suspects here who are STILL talking about this nonsense, Benghazi, and apparently, Ruby Ridge.

Bullsh*t. Show me ANY 'poll' that shows a majority of Americans -- let alone a supermajority -- believe the election of Joe Biden over Donald Trump was fraudulent. If you can, I guarantee you it will have been flagged as total bullsh*t.

An ever-increasing majority of Americans believe the results of the 2020 election were legitimate. The fact YOU DON'T isn't the least bit surprising.

I suspect Hunter is a piece of sh*t. But last I checked, he's the President's son, not the President. Maybe 'the media' isn't aggressively pursuing him because....(drumroll)....nobody gives a sh*t about him. If the right wing bloggers want to play "Woodward and Bernstein" regarding Hunter, I say "GO FOR IT!!! FILL THAT VOID, BABY!!!"
In the latest Rasmussen Reports survey, 56% of respondents said, "It’s likely that cheating affected the outcome of the 2020 presidential election, including 41% who say it’s ‘very likely.’”

That is a significant increase from April, when 51% said “Biden’s election was tainted by cheating.”

now stfu weirdo

The notion of a Ukraine energy company hiring Hunter Biden for a seat on their board stunk to high heavens. No disputing that at all.

But the Rghtwing narrative that Veep Joe pressured Ukraine's Prez to rid of the country's corrupt prosecutor because he was going to 'throw the book' at the energy company's boss is complete bullsh*t. There's no question the CEO of the company where Hunter Biden served on the board was corrupt as hell -- but so was the procecutor. Hell, they were pals for crying out loud.

But you guys would have us believe Ukraine's corrupt prosecutor suddenly became a 'born again' good guy who was going to nail the CEO IF ONLY JOE hadn't launched a pressure campaign to get him fired. This line probably made that prosecutor some sweet American dollars from some of our top-notch news sources --- like The Epoch Times --- but nobody with a brain bought it - which is why its ancient history for everybody except people like our Usual Suspects here who are STILL talking about this nonsense, Benghazi, and apparently, Ruby Ridge.
Wait?! Are you literally saying Ruby Ridge is 'conspiracy theory?' Did you not read the countless federal investigations that proved the ATF lied and a warrant should never have been granted in the first place?!

The ATF was found guilty if committing fraud that started the whole ****ing thing, basically proving what was argued from the get-go 5 years earlier! It basically undermined the ATF's standing and made many Americans start to question.

Do you not understand what that does?! Or are you so Machevillian that you are for ****ing people over that don't match your political alignments?! Do you not understand how that's only going to backfire?!

As far as Hunter Biden, you do understand that it took 2 years, but it's considered quite legitimate. So the argument that the US Media and Government had it censored to avoid political fallout during an election is valid. A legitimate news story that even the FBI stated 18 months later that was factual.

My Framers... are you actually advocating this tolitarian stance?!

The election fraud is commonly debated and criticized. The supermajority of Americans are in the camp of believing Trump and those continuing it are dead wrong.
EDIT ... You ... cut off my ending! (emphasized)
I was agreeing ... I said most Americans do NOT believe the election was stolen.

Related stories ...

Last edited:
You misquoting ****ing asshole! You purposely cut off my ending! (emphasized)
Yep, I f**ked up. I read your post wrong. I deserve being called an a-hole and a mother****er for that mistake. It was bad and I apologize. For the record, I wasn't trying to intentionally misrepresent your take but it was still bad.

Fortunately _glaciers chimed in with his dated Rassmussen Report (which was still bullsh*t even back then) so at least my little rant still applies to at least one knucklehead here.

What did Biden say that I didn't already say in this thread?
But you guys would have us believe Ukraine's corrupt prosecutor suddenly became a 'born again' good guy who was going to nail the CEO IF ONLY JOE hadn't launched a pressure campaign to get him fired.
If Joe was concerned about helping his son keep his sweetheart deal, The Last Thing he would've done was pressure Ukraine to fire their sleazoid state prosecutor.

Yep, I f**ked up. I read your post wrong. I deserve being called an a-hole and a mother****er for that mistake. It was bad and I apologize. For the record, I wasn't trying to intentionally misrepresent your take but it was still bad.

Fortunately _glaciers chimed in with his dated Rassmussen Report (which was still bullsh*t even back then) so at least my little rant still applies to at least one knucklehead here.
you are legitimately retarded

Okay, fair enough. I will retract my harsh-inflamatory response.

My point is that while the Election Fraud stuff isn't getting a lot of play in the minds of a majority of people, the broad spectrum Hunter Censorship pretty much concerned a supermajority of Americans once it was late 2021 and it ended up being complete legitimate. The US gov't played a direct role in its downplay too, sadly enough.

You know why no one gives a **** about Hunter and they cared about the Trump kids? Because the Trump kids literally had roles in the administration. What position does Hunter hold?

Dumbasses.

You know why no one gives a **** about Hunter and they cared about the Trump kids? Because the Trump kids literally had roles in the administration. What position does Hunter hold?

Dumbasses.
Ummm... yeah, okay. Obviously you haven't read the FBI statements on the matter. I mean wow, just wow.

I want them all held accountable.

I don't see how people are making excuses over the systematic censorship of the free press, with the government's involvement, beyond the fact that it's been publicly declared valid risk to the government.

It's absolutely dumbfounding.

But then again, people say Hillary and State were never compromised too, despite all the prosecutions and publicly disclosed facts... let alone the Internet watchdog groups that basically forced the disclosure.

Ummm... yeah, okay. Obviously you haven't read the FBI statements on the matter. I mean wow, just wow.

I want them all held accountable.

I don't see how people are making excuses over the systematic censorship of the free press, with the government's involvement, beyond the fact that it's been publicly declared valid risk to the government.

It's absolutely dumbfounding.

But then again, people say Hillary and State were never compromised too, despite all the prosecutions and publicly disclosed facts... let alone the Internet watchdog groups that basically forced the disclosure.

Sure, put Hillary in a cell next to Donnie. Screw her.

But what Hillary related prosecutions are you talking about?

Dumbasses.

1) control your emotions
2) don't confuse your shallow bubble of incels and cuckolds for "no one"

RASMUSSEN:

Nearly two-thirds of voters say the story of Hunter Biden’s lost laptop is important and believe President Joe Biden was probably involved in his son’s foreign business deals.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 66% of Likely U.S. Voters believe the story about Hunter Biden’s laptop containing emails about his business dealings is important, including 48% who think the story is Very Important. Thirty-one percent (31%) don’t believe the story is important, including 15% who say it’s Not At All important.
source

russian disinformation, Rasmussen conducts the most secure polls of all time and there is zero proof of fraudulent results.

Sure, put Hillary in a cell next to Donnie. Screw her.

But what Hillary related prosecutions are you talking about?
Over 30 IT Professionals at State, in total, have had criminal charges filed against them since 2018.

They were the individuals who, since State made it public (in 2018), and confirmed what most of us suspected years earlier** ... that the only way Clinton's known, repeatedly compromised (and repeatedly rebuilt) servers** could have sent malware into State, is if they disabled Trend Micro and other security devices and services ... because they were using the same tracking and blacklists** we help maintain as part of the greater ISOC et al.

As came out in the trials, Clinton herself ordered it, and the DoD as well (who told Clinton to 'take a hike'). But those IT Professionals didn't have 'get out of jail free' cards, like Clinton, Combetta and others.

** We were all talking about it literally the evening after clintonemail.com (among other domains used in rebuilds) was disclosed during the daytime Benghazi hearings. We already had the entire history of the domain at our fingertips. And then others, who also worked with us, had yet further information -- companies that 'charge' for such 'information.' One had even tracked how one rebuilt server was hacked by the Chinese, in real-time. Yes, the public InfoSec community had this information already collected. We just didn't know that was her domain to reference ... until that disclosure.

Ummm ... they 'skew' in favor of the DNC, and against Trump, regularly.

for someone who types so much, you’re wrong so often. This is just from a 2 minute searxh

- Rasmussen Reports uses research techniques that make its polls favor Republicans, Ipsos Public Affairs research director Mallory Newall said Monday during an appearance on “What America’s Thinking

- Trump has also lauded his approval numbers by Rasmussen polls in the past, often sharing them via social media.

- In 2019, the president tweeted an approval rating from Rasmussen that gave him a rating higher than all other polls at the time—50 percent.

- CNN doesn't report results from Rasmussen because they conduct automated polls incorporating interactive voice response (IVR) that don't meet our polling standards.

All one has to do is parrot russian collusion right?

All one has to do is parrot russian collusion right?
If you'd listen to Rightwingers like beelit, you'd think the Russian collusion was a nothing burger.

But as I recall, we were all told at the time that despite the evidence that Mueller uncovered and his Report detailed about President Trump's involvement, he couldn't be charged with a crime because it was the DOJ's opinion that a sitting president could not be indicted while in office.

I also recall that Mueller and his team of prosecuters indicted 34 other people and three Russian businesses on charges ranging from computer hacking to conspiracy and financial crimes. And the Middle-man between Russia's Wikileaks and the Trump Campaign was Roger Stone, who refused to rat out the Prez, was convicted on all seven charges against him - five counts of false statements, 1 count of witness tampering, and 1 count of obstruction of justice. And then -- surprise, surprise -- Trump pardoned him.

Good ole Roger isn't done with the courts. He will face justice again when the DOJ gets around to prosecuting him for his role with getting the Proud Boys' to help Trump on January 6th.

for someone who types so much, you’re wrong so often. This is just from a 2 minute searxh

- Rasmussen Reports uses research techniques that make its polls favor Republicans, Ipsos Public Affairs research director Mallory Newall said Monday during an appearance on “What America’s Thinking

- Trump has also lauded his approval numbers by Rasmussen polls in the past, often sharing them via social media.

- In 2019, the president tweeted an approval rating from Rasmussen that gave him a rating higher than all other polls at the time—50 percent.

- CNN doesn't report results from Rasmussen because they conduct automated polls incorporating interactive voice response (IVR) that don't meet our polling standards.

since you don't have a legitimate response outside ad hominem, I thought I'd join. I noticed you copy/pasted from leftist echo chamber "The Hill" (the paper founded by an outspoken democrat)

oh btw:

hunter-biden-business-dealings.jpg

Dumbasses.
Cash funnel. The Big guy needed a contact to rake in the cash and send it to him through back channels. Trump is no angel, amongst the things he is guilty of is bribing democratic officials in order to get the things built he wanted to build, Biden also is no angel. He used his crooked son to sell access to his office and make $$$, while sniffing and groping, and making inappropriate comments about young girls. I am not a big Trump supporter, I have said many times I voted for him holding my nose. Biden people on here blindly support the demented one.

I am not a big Trump supporter, I have said many times I voted for him holding my nose. Biden people on here blindly support the demented one.
Blindly support Biden? Heeeelloooooo, the alternative was the guy YOU voted for while holding your nose---wow, what a ringing endorsement!!! Yet we're to believe you are SO concerned about corruption in our government. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Knight2k10

Yes, sometimes they favor the GOP... just like they sometimes favor the DNC and are against Trump. That's what polling does.

since you don't have a legitimate response outside ad hominem, I thought I'd join. I noticed you copy/pasted from leftist echo chamber "The Hill" (the paper founded by an outspoken democrat)

oh btw:

hunter-biden-business-dealings.jpg
Yep, the denial and censorship is getting old. It's only hurting the public's view of the DNC and Oligarchy control over media.

Still waiting on the names of those prosecuted. Shouldn’t be too hard to find right!??
State did not release the names publicly. These are contractors and low level public servants.

Hillary protected her direct, personal contractors and associates with the DoJ agreement negotiated by their lawyers. But that didn't do anything for State employees and contractors.

In any case, the fact remains ... State was utterly compromised via her servers, and those were the people who were ordered to do it by Hillary.

The mainstream media wrongly said she was blocked by SPAM Filters. Yes, some of the watchdogs also track open relays, but they also track compromised servers. Her servers were confirmed to be delivering malware payloads.

It's now the watershed even in contacting that all of us in InfoSec/IA/Cyber point to on why you should just be fired and take your blacklisting like a [wo]man. At least you are free.

None of this came out until 2018, confirming what most of us suspected... because we knew McAfee, Trend Micro and others use the same Services we help maintain, and would have blocked her servers over the years because of the documented malware payloads they were sending.

State did not release the names publicly. These are contractors and low level public servants.

Hillary protected her direct, personal contractors and associates with the DoJ agreement negotiated by their lawyers.
Damn, Hillary's lawyers PROTECTED everybody! Good to know!

Weirdly, you would've thought Trump's DOJ would have exposed "Crooked Hillary" when he called for something to be done about all of her corrupt activities. As I recall at the time, AG Jeff Sessions initiated a much-ballyhoo'ed Special Investigation to look into concerns the FBI hadn't fully pursued cases related to the Clinton Foundation and Hillary's time as Secretary of State -- including the notorious Uranium conspiracy theory.

So what happened? Did Hillary's crooked shenanighans finally get exposed by the Trump Administration? Did she and her corrupt associates get "locked up?"

After two years, the investigation came up with...zippidy-do-dah. Oh well, fortunately you have Hunter's laptop to fall back on. :)

Reactions: Knight2k10
Blindly support Biden? Heeeelloooooo, the alternative was the guy YOU voted for while holding your nose---wow, what a ringing endorsement!!! Yet we're to believe you are SO concerned about corruption in our government. :rolleyes:
Between Trump and Hillary, yes, I vote Trump though I didn't vote for him in the Primary. When it comes do Child molesting, plagiarizing, sell out the country to make the Biden family rich, Joe and Trump yes, I vote Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT