ADVERTISEMENT

My Son Hunter

^^ guy who cries about russian collusion
^^ guy who doesn't know anything other than the bullsh*t he's spoon fed.

Yeah, Roger Stone, the go-between between the Trump Campaign and Russia's Wikileaks was a choir boy who didn't deserve to be convicted of all those felonies.

Thank God, Trump pardoned him, right?

Unfortunately, we rarely have a good choice, we get bad and worse. I admit I voted for bad over worse. Partisans can't do that they believe in what the swamp pushes at them. Trump bad, Biden good. Biden bad Trump good.
The truth is they both suck. I was never fired up to vote for Romney, W, Dole, Mc Cain, and Trump, HW, 4 because they were swampsters, and 2 because I really didn't like the personality's and didn't think they were very ethical. Bottom line is they all were to the Right of those they ran against, and I am a conservative on most issues. It was hard for Romney to be right of someone, but he ran against Obama.

^^ guy who doesn't know anything other than the bullsh*t he's spoon fed.
Yeah, Roger Stone, the go-between between the Trump Campaign and Russia's Wikileaks was a choir boy who didn't deserve to be convicted of all those felonies.
Again ... what 'law' did a foreign national break?! Manning leaked the information, and would have -- and did! -- leaked it to others as well. Even the US Media published a lot too. Assange is only being prosecuted because he pissed off the Swamp and DC.

Even Manning only spent 7 years total. Assange has spent far, far more virtually under home arrest. So we have the journalist get a longer sentence than the privileged person who actually leaked it. So, again ... what law did Assange actually break?

Heck, the Russians hacked Podesta's account because ... tada ... Podesta was a registered, foreign agent of Russia! And those e-mails were confirmed! At some point ... you're just taking issue with the truth. And that's absolutely the job of the media!

You need to stop blaming journalinsts, especially foreign journalists, for what privileged US personnel do, and stop putting them under a man hunt and arrests for longer than the actual, privileged US personnel. This is the ultimate hypocrisy of your stance.

And don't give me that Assange wasn't a journalist. He's published a lot of whistleblower info ... and not just about the US either! This is getting old. You literally ignore all sorts of other things, and focus on this ... as if Assange is an outlier. He's not.

Even the NY Times and others are repeatedly guilty of allegedly 'encouraging leaks.' Obama going after Rosen for such really pissed off a lot of journalists too, especially after Miller of the NY Times with the DNC prior to that, when she refused to give up her source ... which wasn't even Libby (but Armitage)!

The DNC looked like idiots having the wrong person prosecuted (Libby, instead of Armitage)!

We need to stop doing this, and recognize the truth ... US politicians hate the truth coming out.

Thank God, Trump pardoned him, right?
You should look at all the Obama pardons as well ... starting with Manning. Seriously ... they are all problems!

Damn, Hillary's lawyers PROTECTED everybody! Good to know!
Yes, just her people, other Elites, not little the little people. Over 30 people in State and their contractors have been criminally prosecuted for following Hillary's orders.

Even the DoD publicly confirmed it! Both DISA and the NSA! Jesus ... no one in the InfoSec/IA/Cyber even debates this! There is a full, public record, and all State did was finally confirm it!

Even the DoD confirmed Hillary told them to disable their security as well, and refused, and Hillary tried to get contractors and defense employees fired over it as well.

Weirdly, you would've thought Trump's DOJ would have exposed "Crooked Hillary" when he called for something to be done about all of her corrupt activities.
You idiot ... they did!

They, just like the FBI, just could not touch Hillary and her Elites! She got a 'get out of jail free card' from the US DoJ in 2016! It was the Internet watchdogs that documented it all that forced State to 'come clean.' And even that did not happen until Trump was President.

State was under massive threat from the DNC and Hillary's allies

Do you realize that Hillary is blacklisted from virtually every government security forum?! Every time they've tried to bring her in, they have mass cancellations! The same thing happened to Manning too! It's time to turn off the TV, and actually talk to security experts who know this sh--.

Seriously ... no one defends Hillary's gross irresponsiblity and cover-up that caused the entire US State Department to be hacked over many, many years!

Yes, just her people, other Elites, not little the little people. Over 30 people in State and their contractors have been criminally prosecuted for following Hillary's orders.

Even the DoD publicly confirmed it! Both DISA and the NSA! Jesus ... no one in the InfoSec/IA/Cyber even debates this! There is a full, public record, and all State did was finally confirm it!

Even the DoD confirmed Hillary told them to disable their security as well, and refused, and Hillary tried to get contractors and defense employees fired over it as well.

You idiot ... they did!

They, just like the FBI, just could not touch Hillary and her Elites! She got a 'get out of jail free card' from the US DoJ in 2016! It was the Internet watchdogs that documented it all that forced State to 'come clean.' And even that did not happen until Trump was President.

State was under massive threat from the DNC and Hillary's allies

Do you realize that Hillary is blacklisted from virtually every government security forum?! Every time they've tried to bring her in, they have mass cancellations! The same thing happened to Manning too! It's time to turn off the TV, and actually talk to security experts who know this sh--.

Seriously ... no one defends Hillary's gross irresponsiblity and cover-up that caused the entire US State Department to be hacked over many, many years!

Gotta stay off The Donald and Zero Hedge man. There is no evidence or truth to any of your claims.

Again - if even low level Hilary staffers were prosecuted Then why would trump not expose that??

Gotta stay off The Donald and Zero Hedge man. There is no evidence or truth to any of your claims.
Dude ... I know of two of them, professionally. The few articles that covered this have largely been censored. Remember, I used to be with
Red Hat Public Sector Services and, later, Public Sector Partners ... most specifically, handling Security and Compliance.

E.g., I even wrote some of the first DISA STIG automation for RHEL5 some 15 years ago, before Red Hat finally made that a standard focus in RHEL6+, among other things a dozen years ago. I'm still considered a top SME in several, standards and copmliance organizations, and you'll often find me arguing and sending patches to update non-compliant and out-of-date standards on RHEL8-9 these days.

I.e, basically, if you have a Cisco, McAfee, Trend Micro, et al. security appliance or service (often on-site black boxes), you have my code in them ... so that's why I'm very active in this space, and sit on various technical committees, even boards of large Linux organizations!

The morale over there in DoD and State IA (Information Assurance, aka CyberSecurity) was really bad just a half-decade ago. Which brings me to you still not listening ...

Again - if even low level Hilary staffers were prosecuted Then why would trump not expose that??
These were not Hillary staffers. Hillary protected her private contactor team that maintained her personal servers. That's what her agreement with the US DoJ was, which protected her and them from the US FBI. They were not allowed to investigate the 'classified spillage,' which is what this whole thing about Trump is about.

I.e., confirmed, known 'classified spillage.'

E.g., Hillary is still the only major politician, staffer, officer or non-commissioned officer to avoid at least an unrestricted FBI or other investigation to figure out just how bad the US gov't lost privileged information, and how much it was compromised.

Again ...

These were State employees and contractors who were ordered by Hillary -- as Secretary of State (a federal employee) -- to disable the State Department's security. She also ordered DoD employees and contractors to do the same too, but she wasn't Secretary of Defense, so they did not have to comply.

It's a really, really bad situation. Again, the second the hearings exposed the existence of her servers, we were able to hit the public watchdog servers and get all information all her private servers, including how, when and where she was compromised. And we knew the State Department used Trend Micro and other solutions.

Let me stay that again ... there has always been widespread and universally agreed upon information in the public domain, that all IA/Cyber security companies use, that documents all the details of Hillary's private servers being repeatedly compromised over years, including through builds. But that wasn't all.

So in 2018, the State Department under the Trump administration released those details, and confirmed ... State was compromised by malware payloads from Hillary's servers, and that was because State IA personnel disabled their security for many months (at least 6 over two periods) to allow Hillary servers to communicate.

Hillary refused to accept their explanations why they refused to disable security so she could send e-mails from her servers. Even Trend Micro, let alone the DoD, told her they would not modify their servers and systems. So she ordered State employes to do so, leading to the compromise of State itself. This was all disclosed by State in 2018, and what we always suspected from the public information.

Because, again, some of us
are top SMEs who are used by Cisco, McAfee, Trend Micro, et al. when it comes to the code, which is rather specialized, even if public, or semi-public (and used by others).

So those individuals who followed Hillary's orders were prosecuted, because they violated the public trust, and caused a compromise of an entire US Federal Department, knowingly. That's how this works, because you must refuse to do so, and protect the public ... regardless of the power politicians may hold. That's our oath.

It was initially just over a dozen charged, and then others were named, bringing the total to over 30 contactors at employees at State itself -- not Hillary's private contractors and her team -- that implemented Hillary's orders, that caused the comprise of State networks.

It was always what we had suspected for years from the public information. It was just now confirmed, and ... as a result of following her orders, people were prosecuted. These were low-level State employees and contractors, not Hillary's people. The US Media didn't bother to cover this either.

The few, major IT publications that initially covered it were told to censor it for 'sensitive' reasons (i.e., political). But it's still quite out there, especially if you hit the IA/Cyber space and the source groups. It's amazing what a 'narrative' does to something, leading you to be yet more of the sheep that don't believe it.

Do you understand what I'm saying?! That's like being in the military executing an order by the Commander in Chief that is illegal. That's what Hillary did. And people are now paying the price, because they followed her orders, and feared what she would do if they didn't.

Sigh ... so tired of the 3rd grader logic here that only understands what the US Media says.

Last edited:
Hillary doesn't matter until she announces she is running for prez again next year. In reality she likely doesn't matter then either, she couldn't physically handle running 6 years ago, I doubt 6 year vacation has done much to improve her stamina.

Dude ... I know of two of them, professionally. The few articles that covered this have largely been censored. Remember, I used to be with
Red Hat Public Sector Services and, later, Public Sector Partners ... most specifically, handling Security and Compliance.

E.g., I even wrote some of the first DISA STIG automation for RHEL5 some 15 years ago, before Red Hat finally made that a standard focus in RHEL6+, among other things a dozen years ago. I'm still considered a top SME in several, standards and copmliance organizations, and you'll often find me arguing and sending patches to update non-compliant and out-of-date standards on RHEL8-9 these days.

I.e, basically, if you have a Cisco, McAfee, Trend Micro, et al. security appliance or service (often on-site black boxes), you have my code in them ... so that's why I'm very active in this space, and sit on various technical committees, even boards of large Linux organizations!

The morale over there in DoD and State IA (Information Assurance, aka CyberSecurity) was really bad just a half-decade ago. Which brings me to you still not listening ...

These were not Hillary staffers. Hillary protected her private contactor team that maintained her personal servers. That's what her agreement with the US DoJ was, which protected her and them from the US FBI. They were not allowed to investigate the 'classified spillage,' which is what this whole thing about Trump is about.

I.e., confirmed, known 'classified spillage.'

E.g., Hillary is still the only major politician, staffer, officer or non-commissioned officer to avoid at least an unrestricted FBI or other investigation to figure out just how bad the US gov't lost privileged information, and how much it was compromised.

Again ...

These were State employees and contractors who were ordered by Hillary -- as Secretary of State (a federal employee) -- to disable the State Department's security. She also ordered DoD employees and contractors to do the same too, but she wasn't Secretary of Defense, so they did not have to comply.

It's a really, really bad situation. Again, the second the hearings exposed the existence of her servers, we were able to hit the public watchdog servers and get all information all her private servers, including how, when and where she was compromised. And we knew the State Department used Trend Micro and other solutions.

Let me stay that again ... there has always been widespread and universally agreed upon information in the public domain, that all IA/Cyber security companies use, that documents all the details of Hillary's private servers being repeatedly compromised over years, including through builds. But that wasn't all.

So in 2018, the State Department under the Trump administration released those details, and confirmed ... State was compromised by malware payloads from Hillary's servers, and that was because State IA personnel disabled their security for many months (at least 6 over two periods) to allow Hillary servers to communicate.

Hillary refused to accept their explanations why they refused to disable security so she could send e-mails from her servers. Even Trend Micro, let alone the DoD, told her they would not modify their servers and systems. So she ordered State employes to do so, leading to the compromise of State itself. This was all disclosed by State in 2018, and what we always suspected from the public information.

Because, again, some of us
are top SMEs who are used by Cisco, McAfee, Trend Micro, et al. when it comes to the code, which is rather specialized, even if public, or semi-public (and used by others).

So those individuals who followed Hillary's orders were prosecuted, because they violated the public trust, and caused a compromise of an entire US Federal Department, knowingly. That's how this works, because you must refuse to do so, and protect the public ... regardless of the power politicians may hold. That's our oath.

It was initially just over a dozen charged, and then others were named, bringing the total to over 30 contactors at employees at State itself -- not Hillary's private contractors and her team -- that implemented Hillary's orders, that caused the comprise of State networks.

It was always what we had suspected for years from the public information. It was just now confirmed, and ... as a result of following her orders, people were prosecuted. These were low-level State employees and contractors, not Hillary's people. The US Media didn't bother to cover this either.

The few, major IT publications that initially covered it were told to censor it for 'sensitive' reasons (i.e., political). But it's still quite out there, especially if you hit the IA/Cyber space and the source groups. It's amazing what a 'narrative' does to something, leading you to be yet more of the sheep that don't believe it.

Do you understand what I'm saying?! That's like being in the military executing an order by the Commander in Chief that is illegal. That's what Hillary did. And people are now paying the price, because they followed her orders, and feared what she would do if they didn't.

Sigh ... so tired of the 3rd grader logic here that only understands what the US Media says.

Lol no one’s reading this insane rambling.

Especially when the first few lines are just “trust me bro.”

You were asking for a link or something definitive to back up his claims. Instead you got more of the same blah, blah, blah.

Another L from the “facts don’t care about your feelings” crowd.

Trump and right wing echo chambers broke their brain.

Another L from the “facts don’t care about your feelings” crowd.

Trump and right wing echo chambers broke their brain.
I am not a Republican and never voted Trump! I've always considered Trump a 'confidence man!' If I supported Trump, that would just be more Statism. I want less Statism, not more!

You guys do realize that by labeling everyone an anti-governmnet, Trump MAGA supporter ... you're only making more Republican-voting Americans, correct? African-Americans and Hispanic-Americans are increasingly voting Republican for this reason too.

I mean ... even Democratic leaders cancel any events where either Hillary or Manning are scheduled to speak, hence why both are blacklisted!

You guys really need to stop being sheep.

But unless you guys are into IA/Cyber, you don't know this. And Big Tech literally censors it, which is why Google searches hardly show anything. At most you'll read about the hacks of State without any mention of Hillary, or how it was 'just SPAM filters.'

That one is always my favorite.

This is all 'common knowledge' among those of us who have to deal with it. We used to put up all sorts of summaries, but those have been 'ordered down' for legal reasons. I.e., no one wants to get sued and have to get lawyers, even if it's the truth and we'd win in court.

Being enemies of the Clintons is not what people want to be.

Heck, Combetta even came onto our forums and we quickly figured out it was him. The politically connected partisans got all the 'Get out of jail free' cards, while the everyday little people were nuked in the fallout of State being completely compromised.

Hillary giving the orders didn't protect them. But you guys 'cheer on' Hillary, and **** over everyday people. Statism at its finest.

Last edited:
Lol no one’s reading this insane rambling.
Especially when the first few lines are just “trust me bro.”
And yet I'm not the one saying it's Russia misinformation and made up ... you guys are!

Just like Podesta got hacked because it's Russian interference, and not because Podesta himself was a registered foreign agent of Russia, and lied about not working with his brother. I love that FOIA!

Seriously ... the facts are out there, and they are systematically censored by not just the US Media who won't cover it, but Big Tech. But you can go to the watchdog servers and see the full history of her domain, as well as line it up with the published compromises of State's servers.

It's pitiful how the entire prosecutions have been covered-up once Biden got into office. Those articles were all over the federal-centric media before he entered the oval office.

Most people think of baseball, trash, dead fetuses, and nasty Hillary when they are trying to hold out a little longer and not pop out the baby batter. I guarantee damn tee you Chunky envisions some of the nastiest/kinkiest shit possible with his girl Hillary. We are talking about filth that pornhub won't even allow.

I am not a Republican and never voted Trump! I've always considered Trump a 'confidence man!' If I supported Trump, that would just be more Statism. I want less Statism, not more!

You guys do realize that by labeling everyone an anti-governmnet, Trump MAGA supporter ... you're only making more Republican-voting Americans, correct? African-Americans and Hispanic-Americans are increasingly voting Republican for this reason too.

I mean ... even Democratic leaders cancel any events where either Hillary or Manning are scheduled to speak, hence why both are blacklisted!

You guys really need to stop being sheep.

But unless you guys are into IA/Cyber, you don't know this. And Big Tech literally censors it, which is why Google searches hardly show anything. At most you'll read about the hacks of State without any mention of Hillary, or how it was 'just SPAM filters.'

That one is always my favorite.

This is all 'common knowledge' among those of us who have to deal with it. We used to put up all sorts of summaries, but those have been 'ordered down' for legal reasons. I.e., no one wants to get sued and have to get lawyers, even if it's the truth and we'd win in court.

Being enemies of the Clintons is not what people want to be.

Heck, Combetta even came onto our forums and we quickly figured out it was him. The politically connected partisans got all the 'Get out of jail free' cards, while the everyday little people were nuked in the fallout of State being completely compromised.

Hillary giving the orders didn't protect them. But you guys 'cheer on' Hillary, and **** over everyday people. Statism at its finest.

“I’m not a Republican/Trump supporter”

proceeds to echo every insane right wing/MAGA talking point I’ve heard over the past several years.

proceeds to echo every insane right wing/MAGA talking point I’ve heard over the past several years.
Need I point I out that this is a thread about HUNTER EFFING BIDEN and BS makes it about his fetishistic infatuation with Hillary—for the billionth time.

Seek help.

You have got to be kidding me, right?! I've literally taken issue after issue with Trump supporters and Republicans on this board, from Abortion to Excessive Spending. Sigh ...

Again, you're making my point for me ... that if you're not with the Media-Big Tech Narrative, you're a Trump MAGA Supporter. All you're doing is ejecting Liberals and minorities from the party.

Progressives are big police state, statism first, **** the little guy. It's pure lip service and literally exposing them for who they are. Real people are getting ****ed over.

Need I point I out that this is a thread about HUNTER EFFING BIDEN and BS makes it about his fetishistic infatuation with Hillary—for the billionth time.

Seek help.
Because they are related in how the US Media and Big Tech censors facts and stories. It's kinda getting old. These people really do exist.

Heck, even you think the Hunter story is fake. That's just proof that it's working.

You have got to be kidding me, right?! I've literally taken issue after issue with Trump supporters and Republicans on this board, from Abortion to Excessive Spending. Sigh ...

Again, you're making my point for me ... that if you're not with the Media-Big Tech Narrative, you're a Trump MAGA Supporter. All you're doing is ejecting Liberals and minorities from the party.

Progressives are big police state, statism first, **** the little guy. It's pure lip service and literally exposing them for who they are. Real people are getting ****ed over.

Because they are related in how the US Media and Big Tech censors facts and stories. It's kinda getting old. These people really do exist.

Heck, even you think the Hunter story is fake. That's just proof that it's working.
I never said it was fake you stupid vegetable. I said you brought in Hillary into the mix because you have extreme Hillary problems and can't stop with your fetishistic desires.

Quit putting words in my mouth, quit putting food in your mouth, and STFU. You are an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
Me explaining something: "The sky is blue. It's hot AF today. I ate chicken, broccoli, and rice for lunch."

Señor Hillaryoso: "Hillary got away with murder under clear, blue, hot skies, all while I ate a bucket of fried chicken!!!! AMERICAN MASS MEDIA AND BIG PHARMA BABY!!!! LOCK HER UP!!!!!!"

Seek help.

Did the movie deal with Hunter being involved in an incestous relationship with his 15 year old niece ? Or did it allude to the fact child porn is (supposedly) on his laptop ? I mean, hell, I wouldn't know. After all, I don't look at that shit. You leftist scumbags do, though.

I never said it was fake you stupid vegetable.
But yet I'm a Trump MAGA supporter?

I said you brought in Hillary into the mix because you have extreme Hillary problems and can't stop with your fetishistic desires.
That tends to happen when innocent people you know get tied up in it.

My point is that we're all tired of the systematic censorship. Even The Atlantic -- the country's oldest, Liberal magazine -- pointed out that had there not been purposeful, White House directed, Big Tech censorship ... this might have not been a big deal. But since there was clear censorship, and both Big Tech and Media waited over a year to actually cover it ... with the White House being directly involved too ... it's going to get play.

As it should.

We should all agree the White House needs to stay out of censorship, even if Big Tech and Media can allegely 'do what they want,' despite 5 companies having 90% of all revenue control.

Quit putting words in my mouth, quit putting food in your mouth, and STFU. You are an idiot.
Just an idiot who works with the people that proved Hillary's servers had not only been compromised, but the US State Department had been compromised via her servers.

It's not just the cover-up, it's the entire whitewash by Big Tech. That's why we 'push back' at security conferences and blacklist the people involved. Even our fellow Democrats do.

The 'apologists' for Hillary, Manning, even Warren and others are sickening. And that's what we fight. Just like we call out the Trumps too.

Last edited:
But yet I'm a Trump MAGA supporter?

That tends to happen when innocent people you know get tied up in it.

My point is that we're all tired of the systematic censorship. Even The Atlantic -- the country's oldest, Liberal magazine -- pointed out that had there not been purposeful, White House directed, Big Tech censorship ... this might have not been a big deal. But since there was clear censorship, and both Big Tech and Media waited over a year to actually cover it ... with the White House being directly involved too ... it's going to get play.

As it should.

We should all agree the White House needs to stay out of censorship, even if Big Tech and Media can allegely 'do what they want,' despite 5 companies having 90% of all revenue control.

Just an idiot who works with the people that proved Hillary's servers had not only been compromised, but the US State Department had been compromised via her servers.

It's not just the cover-up, it's the entire whitewash by Big Tech. That's why we 'push back' at security conferences and blacklist the people involved. Even our fellow Democrats do.

The 'apologists' for Hillary, Manning, even Warren and others are sickening. And that's what we fight. Just like we call out the Trumps too.
Where in this thread did I call you a Trump MAGA supporter? Once again, the wiring in your insane brain is off. I said you had a Hillary fetish and to seek help. And you really should. You eat, sleep, and breathe that wench.

And pardon me if the rest of us are LOLing at your continued furtherance of your "I'm kind of a big deal in the tech world" nonsense. It's really gotten gotten old, albeit, entertaining nonetheless.

Reactions: Knight2k10
Did the movie deal with Hunter being involved in an incestous relationship with his 15 year old niece ? Or did it allude to the fact child porn is (supposedly) on his laptop ? I mean, hell, I wouldn't know. After all, I don't look at that shit. You leftist scumbags do, though.

My guy - Matt Gaetz asked for a preemptive pardon from Trump for having sex with minors. Trump has a laundry list of awful sexual acts he’s been accused of. Lauren Bowbert’s husband is a sex offender.

All of this shit is projection. It always always is.

Just like every anti gay Republican who ends up being caught fvcking the cabana boy.

My guy - Matt Gaetz asked for a preemptive pardon from Trump for having sex with minors. Trump has a laundry list of awful sexual acts he’s been accused of. Lauren Bowbert’s husband is a sex offender.

Just like every anti gay Republican who ends up being caught fvcking the cabana boy.
Gaetz is a PoS, no argument.

So is Hillary.
So is Hunter.
Sadly, even McCain in his waning years.

I'm tired of all the politicians.
But they all seem to be 'above the law.'
Why? Because they are 'connected.'

But the fact that Big Tech & Media -- with input from the Democractic party, even the White House -- seem to 'censor' only the DNC associated lot is scary.
Welcome to the 'Ministry of Truth.'

My guy - Matt Gaetz asked for a preemptive pardon from Trump for having sex with minors. Trump has a laundry list of awful sexual acts he’s been accused of. Lauren Bowbert’s husband is a sex offender. Sounds like Hillary' and Jill's husbands.

They should throw the book at both if they have the evidence to prove it. Problem is they would be opening a can of beans that the left doesn't want opened with DJ as prez and tons of other Dems. Instead, they are busy trying to do away with pedophile terminology. Welcome the woke MAP generation. Minor attracted people.

Bottom line both parties are up to their A n stuff that they don't want out. And the blind followers on both sides look the other way.

• Love
Reactions: UCFBS
Aaaah yes, our Usual Suspects' tried-and-true defense whenever they're cornered:

"Everybody does it!" :rolleyes:
At the swamp Inn, that is true. Bill Clinton lived on Epstein's Island and flew on the Lolitta 20+ times. Hunter is a chip off old Joe's block. Joe is on camera touching and sniffing and making inappropriate comments about young girls, and at least one of those on camera said he touched her breast, and the camera does nothing to prove that statement false. Trump is in pictures at public events with Epstein as well. Those that dwell deep within the swamp are swamp monsters.

It is so bad that congress had a slush fund to pay off accusers.

Bottom line both parties are up to their A n stuff that they don't want out. And the blind followers on both sides look the other way.
mememe_683fa1271423136303d82dd8ccf46f72-1.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT