ADVERTISEMENT

Myrtle Beach Invitational Champs....

Getting settled in.

Good hype by the female announcer. The guy has gotten everything wrong about us - Golden Knights, Athletics conference. We still have a ways to go for everyone to know the UCFacts

Bam!

Aubrey lights up 2 threes to start out the half!

And our assist game has really improved. I like it.

Coaches made great adjustments at the half!

Aubrey!!!! And Tacko doing work.

Wow what swing in momentum.

Up by 9. We where down by 11 in then 1st half.

Tacko and Aubrey coming out real strong. Let keep it when Tacko takes a break.

Playing great now. Their best player is a freshman but a tip 100 Freshman. Shows what good recruiting does. But our shots are falling now.

Reactions: UCFhonors
Stil up by 7 with Tacko taking a breather and after Collin getting bad technical. Love this depth.

I like Chad coming off bench. Dawkins athleticism and outside shooting is nice.

My biggest concern coming into this season was how Johnny would handle the rotation and depth. I must say, I have been impressed.

Chad coming off the beanch is huge for us. I would like to see Griffin more. Frank could be big this year.

We still have to gel. But great progress so far.

My biggest concern coming into this season was how Johnny would handle the rotation and depth. I must say, I have been impressed.

Chad coming off the beanch is huge for us. I would like to see Griffin more. Frank could be big this year.

We still have to gel. But great progress so far.
I haven’t seen Griffin much. He has to be hurt

I haven’t seen Griffin much. He has to be hurt

He played the first game or 2. Then he got bench for breaking team rules.

Huge win though. Coaches showed they can make great adjustments. And the players showed excellent fighting spirit. This was a big one.

Good to see Tacko assert himself down low. It seems like this team is trying to find themselves. We're loaded with talent so I'm now cautiously optimistic.

Reactions: UCFhonors
If teams were smart they’d put scrubs in and just use Hack a Tacko and then use all of shot clock. He has to be shooting 40% or worse.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT