ADVERTISEMENT

Navy

Flem3000

Bronze Knight
Gold Member
Apr 30, 2016
Who is going and where are you staying? Also, did you sign up for the alumni tailgate?

Sure. I usually go solo to road
games, but I'm going to be with friends for this one because it's Navy
and they are super cool. The more the better.
A lot of fans are getting excited about this game.
Definitely.....who wouldn't get excited. We were real excited traveling for the Michigan game last year! :)

Definitely.....who wouldn't get excited. We were real excited traveling for the Michigan game last year! :)
That was fun!! Even though we lost. It's great to escape the heat as well. Ann Arbor and Annapolis are great small cities to walk around in. I'm getting there Friday morning this year to enjoy the full experience of Annapolis and any game related activities

That was fun!! Even though we lost. It's great to escape the heat as well. Ann Arbor and Annapolis are great small cities to walk around in. I'm getting there Friday morning this year to enjoy the full experience of Annapolis and any game related activities
Yeah it's great because my girlfriend and I will combine it like a mini vacation, do some other things also.

Reactions: Mikesi
Whoa, you want to compare Michigan to navy??? Navy is good but cmon now.
I think he means the road game experience in general. Something about road games brings a different type of experience and excitement

Just purchased 3 tickets. Section 30 at around the 32-35 yard-line. Seats 1-3 just by luck. Best sections were in 28 and 29, but they were way too low.
Pretty reasonably priced

Just purchased 3 tickets. Section 30 at around the 32-35 yard-line. Seats 1-3 just by luck. Best sections were in 28 and 29, but they were way too low.
Pretty reasonably priced

We are section 30 as well and actually was a good deal. Thanks if you hear anything let us know would love to come by the event.

We are section 30 as well and actually was a good deal. Thanks if you hear anything let us know would love to come by the event.
I will definitely be checking on it and post it here. Nice to know that section 30 will be well represented. It may be the most popular section for UCF outside its assigned section. I doubt those seats will be that good. Rarely are.

I will definitely be checking on it and post it here. Nice to know that section 30 will be well represented. It may be the most popular section for UCF outside its assigned section. I doubt those seats will be that good. Rarely are.

Away seats are never good. Not flying up to sit in the corner. Can't wait Go Knights!

Alumni-Athletics tailgate is going to be Maryland, not Navy.

Anyways, yes, I live up here, I got 11 people coming from Orlando for the game, I'm trying to get tailgating organized but people in Annapolis don't seem to know what email is.

Last edited:

Anyways, yes, I live up here, I got 11 people coming from Orlando for the game, I'm trying to get tailgating organized but people in Annapolis don't seem to know what email is.
That sucks. I would think that more fans are going to Annapolis. Maybe the D.C. area (Maryland) has more UCF alumni because it's more populated?

Reactions: jetsaholic
That sucks. I would think that more fans are going to Annapolis. Maybe the D.C. area (Maryland) has more UCF alumni because it's more populated?
The big athletics-alumni tailgate is usually for the big OOC game. Last year, Michigan, the year prior, SC, etc.

I'm well aware that the D.C. chapter is trying to put together a tailgate for the Navy game, but I don't have any details yet. The Boston-NY chapters put together a badass tailgate for Temple 2 years ago. I think options are limited for Navy because it's their homecoming game and everything is pretty much spoken for.

The big athletics-alumni tailgate is usually for the big OOC game. Last year, Michigan, the year prior, SC, etc.

I'm well aware that the D.C. chapter is trying to put together a tailgate for the Navy game, but I don't have any details yet. The Boston-NY chapters put together a badass tailgate for Temple 2 years ago. I think options are limited for Navy because it's their homecoming game and everything is pretty much spoken for.
Thanks!

Reactions: jetsaholic

Not calling you a liar, but I heard they were putting together a package for people from Orlando that included the tailgate.

Not calling you a liar, but I heard they were putting together a package for people from Orlando that included the tailgate.
That could be the case, no doubt, but, traditionally, the big away game tailgate is always for the main OOC game.

Reactions: Flem3000
After speaking with some Navy alumni, Germantown Elementary allows full fledged tailgating on premises and is roughly two blocks from the stadium. That's the route I'm going. If you're planning on driving to the game, I suggest you park at the school and tailgate. I'm putting all the details on the UCF to the P6 group.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT