ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska fans attending AAC Championship game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cut the crap. Wearing Nebraska gear to a UCF game knowing what is happening is purposely trying to rub it in people's faces. Nothing more. If you're going to do it, at least have the guts to admit what you're doing and accept the consequences for it. This B.S. "we aren't doing anything" routine is disingenuous. Grow up and cut it out.

I’ll be in Orlando later this month... I will have Nebraska gear on at some point... Anyone has a problem with it, they are more than welcome to say something.

Reactions: NU_FTW
I’ll be in Orlando later this month... I will have Nebraska gear on at some point... Anyone has a problem with it, they are more than welcome to say something.
You are quite the shape-shifter. But we're talking about wearing your gear to the GAME, and you know it.

As long as later this month isn't tomorrow, Orlando isn't spectrum stadium, and your Nebraska gear doesn't involve Scott Frost signs then you won't have a problem. This isn't hard.

Would you suggest someone drink Zima? I've heard stories from FSU that it can be really good, but it can also turn someone into a blathering idiot that passes out in bars. Thoughts?
Funny you should mention FSU. Looks like Zima is going to have an especially good sales weekend in Tallahassee. The Jimbo news just officially dropped.

@BG_Knightmare Suggesting violence against others should not be tolerated.

hqdefault.jpg

Now that everything is about to finally be revealed, it's exhilarating to finally see some of these true colors come out. Direct confrontation is so much more fun than trolling. Now we're getting somewhere!

"That's the difference between us. You think we're fighting, and I think we're finally talking" -- Jerry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT