ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska Message Board in Meltdown

cocoabeachjason

Bronze Knight
Sep 15, 2013
Obviously this is not a bombshell as you guys have already covered this topic. But I went over there to see for myself and it is a pathetic wasteland of aggressive lamented failures. It’s actually sad. They are at each other’s throats like it’s the end of the world. Some were even saying to recruit “Nebraska players” to run the option. Man it’s bad. I didn’t know how bad until I checked for myself.

Obviously this is not a bombshell as you guys have already covered this topic. But I went over there to see for myself and it is a pathetic wasteland of aggressive lamented failures. It’s actually sad. They are at each other’s throats like it’s the end of the world. Some were even saying to recruit “Nebraska players” to run the option. Man it’s bad. I didn’t know how bad until I checked for myself.
Made my day! Quality post! [cheers]

I was reading their meltdown last night. Yeah this topic doesnt bother me. I guess its better than discussing GOL.
Yeah we need more topics about P5 programs that try us....like Pitt and Nebraska.
I'm almost tempted to suggest a 'board takeover,' causing their mod to literally be 'overloaded' with us.

And we'd state nothing nasty. It would be more of, "We tried to warn you. We still had talent, as shown 2013-2014. You didn't. You thought Frost would turn you around overnight like us. Welcome to reality. Again, we tried to warn you."

I don't think I have been banned yet but I assume their is a quick trigger while they still have 0 wins

if you want a good laugh go to the Soundoff board and read some of the Nebraska topics there, there's one poster on there that writes these nostalgia novels in disbelief on how a Program of their stature could struggle like this.

I'm not into trolling but when they post about their great past as if it helps them today I do think they're delusional.

Reading this little bit of drama is mostly just fun. Nebraska fans may be delusional but they mostly seem like good people.

When we eventually have an invasion from some fan bases in the south it's going to be really bad.

I guess at Nebraska SF will have to experience an 0-12 season first before he goes 6-6. Shows that our 0-12 was more of a fluke due to OC retired and HC retired for all intents and purposes as GOL played AD. Brent Key was over his head as OC/HC that season. It wasn't that our talent was all bad. Perfect storm for SF going on over there.

I'm not into trolling but when they post about their great past as if it helps them today I do think they're delusional.

Reading this little bit of drama is mostly just fun. Nebraska fans may be delusional but they mostly seem like good people.

When we eventually have an invasion from some fan bases in the south it's going to be really bad.
if UCF loses a game the trolling is going to be bad, here and elsewhere. a lot of Blue Blood fanbases despise UCF after this offseason

Frost will get it turned around but it may take longer then what is expected and the natives are already getting restless. I think they figured they were 4-8 last year and this year no worse then 6-6 or 7-5 and then the next year in the playoff and maybe the next year national champions again . I mean those are the expectations at Nebraska and they might be unrealistic now that they are in the Big Ten.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Frost will get it turned around but it may take longer then what is expected and the natives are already getting restless. I think they figured they were 4-8 last year and this year no worse then 6-6 or 7-5 and then the next year in the playoff and maybe the next year national champions again . I mean those are the expectations at Nebraska and they might be unrealistic now that they are in the Big Ten.

I think with the right recruiting class Nebraska could get back to 4-8 soon.

if UCF loses a game the trolling is going to be bad, here and elsewhere. a lot of Blue Blood fanbases despise UCF after this offseason
It’s a no brainer that we will lose a game or two sooner or later. They will Troll us like crazy again because if Heupel goes 11–1 or 10-2, that will once again prove in their eyes that Frost is their savior

It will be hilarious and embarrassing to watch a 2-10 or 3-9 team once again trolling a UCF team with 1-2 loses.

It’s a no brainer that we will lose a game or two sooner or later. They will Troll us like crazy again because if Heupel goes 11–1 or 10-2, that will once again prove in their eyes that Frost is their savior

It will be hilarious and embarrassing to watch a 2-10 or 3-9 team once again trolling a UCF team with 1-2 loses.
1-11.

Reactions: Mikesi
giphy.gif

I'm almost tempted to suggest a 'board takeover,' causing their mod to literally be 'overloaded' with us.

And we'd state nothing nasty. It would be more of, "We tried to warn you. We still had talent, as shown 2013-2014. You didn't. You thought Frost would turn you around overnight like us. Welcome to reality. Again, we tried to warn you."

The secret is to get your shots in and not get banned.

Reactions: ahabmw and Mikesi

The Nobraska fans are now telling all the trolls to "be a bigger man", and let to "let it go". This after they have been on our board trolling us for a year. It's ok for them to do it to everyone else, but they can't take the heat.

We have a poster going off in full Troll mode over there. They can’t take it Totally mimicking their worst trolling late last year over on our board.

He’s using many of the memes I’ve used over here and I love it!
I know who it is and it’s NOT me! :joy:

The Nobraska fans are now telling all the trolls to "be a bigger man", and let to "let it go". This after they have been on our board trolling us for a year. It's ok for them to do it to everyone else, but they can't take the heat.
Let them implode! We will stop when we feel that they have had enough, go to a CCG or they win some non-meaningless games at the least.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Who's the real Husker fan vs the made up troll. Stay tuned!
Make sure you hide you profile info, so they can’t tell when you joined. The Cornholios are very estute to that. They jump all over that like a fly to fresh poop [poop]

Fluff them all up, sucker and reel them in, then lay down the hammer to end all hammers.

Then run like hell!!! :joy:

Here is the latest:

Mods, I think you need stronger spray. Just when you think you've killed off the pestilence, they recolonize...trying to camouflage themselves as a completely different species.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT