ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska Message Board in Meltdown

Here is the latest:

Mods, I think you need stronger spray. Just when you think you've killed off the pestilence, they recolonize...trying to camouflage themselves as a completely different species.
[roll][roll] They're a bunch of board slayers!

Reactions: Mikesi
I'm not into trolling but when they post about their great past as if it helps them today I do think they're delusional.

Reading this little bit of drama is mostly just fun. Nebraska fans may be delusional but they mostly seem like good people.

When we eventually have an invasion from some fan bases in the south it's going to be really bad.

we will require more diligent mods, there are several on this board that would do a great job..........

Who the hell is that??
nD7dew.png

Now even Bethune Cookman fans are trolling them and trash talking on their board. Hilarious!

I think the Cornholios are insinuating threatening acts of violence on the Huskerboard. Seriously
We ARE P5 on the internet

They are really mad now! [roll]

If they are anything like their football team they will fold like lawn a

chair. Pretty dumb to act tough on the internet.

Thoughts and next steps for them to beat Bethune Cookman?

Last edited:
This thread is cringe-worthy:
https://nebraska.forums.rivals.com/...d-looking-at-posters-identities.220905/page-2

Basically trying to validate themselves by talking about how good their program was.

"Common knowledge that NU is a blue blood or at minimum one of the most respected programs in college football"
One of the most respected programs in college football?! In the 60s maybe[roll]

"Nebraska will always be a blueblood. They may end up being a count that is landless, but they will always be a blueblood."

"Seriously you should respect our tradition. Have you ever been in our rotunda and seen our trophies or the heisman room? We’ve paid our dues, and now you should show respect."

Of all the schools considered to be "blue bloods" they are at the bottom of the list (http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...rojans-lead-list-college-football-blue-bloods) and more at risk of never recovering and being left as obsolete. Texas and USC are low the "blue blood" list but unlike nebraska, Texas and California are ideal, attractive places for college students. More and more now, kids are not wanting to go to a place where all they have is corn. Seriously, goolge image "Lincoln, Nebraska" - it's depressing.

Kind of sad really. They were not a part of the "golden age" of husker football -rather they are part of the bleak reality that is husker football now. The worst the program has ever been. They have to live in the past to validate their school. I rather live in the current, golden age - not live in the past where all you have is old footage, dusty trophy cases, and the title of "blue blood."

Reactions: Mikesi
This thread is cringe-worthy:
https://nebraska.forums.rivals.com/...d-looking-at-posters-identities.220905/page-2

Basically trying to validate themselves by talking about how good their program was.

"Common knowledge that NU is a blue blood or at minimum one of the most respected programs in college football"
One of the most respected programs in college football?! In the 60s maybe[roll]

"Nebraska will always be a blueblood. They may end up being a count that is landless, but they will always be a blueblood."

"Seriously you should respect our tradition. Have you ever been in our rotunda and seen our trophies or the heisman room? We’ve paid our dues, and now you should show respect."
They are having to justify their "Power" association with their 21st century fans.

The same ones that thought Frost would make them even better than he allegedly did UCF.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT