ADVERTISEMENT

New Football Campus Plans

ucfmba2k2

Five-Star Recruit
Jul 1, 2010
What do we think?

New Roth Tower 2.0 looks great. Same with the football operation center.

The lazy river still looks to be in the plan.

And as a funny note, in the video TMo says we need to be responsible and not overburden the program with debt. Sounds like a subtle dig to the poverty program to the west.

so no more spending $80m on the stadium ... hmm i wonder if they don't want to spend too much on the stadium because they plan on replacing it?

The football campus resembles some 1970s Disney Tomorrowland concept. It looks to be more on-brand with the Citronaughts than the Knights. If we go with that I want a monorail system from Memory Mall and a pregame flyover from some dude with a jetpack.
A lot of blue lighting also hints Citronaut

What do we think?

New Roth Tower 2.0 looks great. Same with the football operation center.

The lazy river still looks to be in the plan.

And as a funny note, in the video TMo says we need to be responsible and not overburden the program with debt. Sounds like a subtle dig to the poverty program to the west.

AMAZING! I had no idea we were going to this level! I guess we have to dress to impress (and win) :cool:

It would be nice to be able to text friends during Gameday or even check the live score boards. Friendly banter, wild scores (like when MTSU was stomping on Miami?), etc.

at my work AT&T added antennas or whatever they did and their service works great. On my other phone I have Verizon and the signal is bad.

For once having AT&T will be a benefit.

What about the improvement on the other side of the field?

It would be nice to be able to text friends during Gameday or even check the live score boards. Friendly banter, wild scores (like when MTSU was stomping on Miami?), etc.
Agreed!

If we are expected to sit in the sun for 4 hours waiting for 1.5+ hours of commercials., being able to stay connected would be nice, even if it’s just to find other people at the game.

Reactions: U C to the F
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT