ADVERTISEMENT

The Current State of Florida Programs

No congratulations on Miami getting Damien Martinez from my forum nemesis AL1 or his padawan learner KnightNJ? Sad.

Lol Lee is a UCF guy.

He's getting a free tryout in spite of Mario.

Btw....those 7th rounders will be selling insurance by October.
UCF and old head Gus…total of three players drafted since Gus got there. Lol. You boys are REALlY doing it.

Dude talking about developing and taking transfers when Miami has 10 for 2024 and UCF has 19. Lol.
Also serious question. Why does Miami constantly have top recruiting classes and still suck? This has been going on for the last 20 years…

Also serious question. Why does Miami constantly have top recruiting classes and still suck? This has been going on for the last 20 years…
No, it has not. You UCF fans know nothing about recruiting and less about college football.

6-7…3-7 vs the P5. Malzon going to his fourth year having three players drafted TOTAL in three drafts including a guy that did not play a snap for him.

Now keep getting suckered by his “booms”…where are the O-Line and WR transfers? Another DB about to commit? Lol.

Miami WR stats from 2023:

Xavier Restrepo: 85 REC, 1,092 YDS, 6 TDS

Jacolby George: 57 REC, 864 YDS, 8 TDS

Sam Brown: 62 REC, 815 YDS, 3 TDS

UCF and old head Gus…total of three players drafted since Gus got there. Lol. You boys are REALlY doing it.
I see Bozo Cane has infected another thread. Fact is, NO ONE underperforms quite like the U.

In 2023 Miami finished in 9th place in the ACC, behind Duke and Georgia Tech.

In 2022 Miami finished in 5th place in the ACC Coastal (the division that does not even have the ACC's top 2 teams...Clemson and FSU) again behind Duke and Georgia Tech.

Miami is 1-8 in bowl games since the 2013 season.

Since 2013, UCF has played in three times as many BCS/NY6 Bowls as Miamiand UCF has WON twice as many BCS/NY6 games as Miami has even PLAYED in (that they LOST).

In their last three bowl games, Miami has lost to G5 Louisiana Tech, Rutgers (one of the worst P5 teams over the last decade) and Oklahoma state of the B12.

I see Bozo Cane has infected another thread. Fact is, NO ONE underperforms quite like the U.

In 2023 Miami finished in 9th place in the ACC, behind Duke and Georgia Tech.

In 2022 Miami finished in 5th place in the ACC Coastal (the division that does not even have the ACC's top 2 teams...Clemson and FSU) again behind Duke and Georgia Tech.

Miami is 1-8 in bowl games since the 2013 season.

Since 2013, UCF has played in three times as many BCS/NY6 Bowls as Miamiand UCF has WON twice as many BCS/NY6 games as Miami has even PLAYED in (that they LOST).

In their last three bowl games, Miami has lost to G5 Louisiana Tech, Rutgers (one of the worst P5 teams over the last decade) and Oklahoma state of the B12.
During that same span, the u has 10 consecutive National Championships during the winter, spring, and summer seasons.

And don't forget one of the biggest all-time UM gems vs. Georgia Tech!

Announcer: "I don't know what.....Miami is doing."

Predicting Miami Hurricanes 2024 season wins, losses after transfer portal surge
Recent commitments spark high-end expectations for the Hurricanes.
Brad Crawford

at USF, Sept. 21 (Loss, 3-1)
USF is a team to watch here given the strides the Bulls should make in Year 2 under former Tennessee offensive mastermind Alex Golesh. He signed the Group of Five's top class and gets his play-making quarterback another year. It's hard to imagine Miami going the road and coming away with wins against Florida and USF in September, so project a split there. Two weeks prior to this game, USF travels to Alabama, so the Bulls will be a rare Group of Five team that's already battle-tested early with their proverbial backs against the wall.

.https://247sports.com/longformarticle/predicting-miami-hurricanes-2024-season-wins-losses-after-transfer-portal-surge-231166532/#2414374

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Miami’s skill players + that Cristobal/Mirabal OL.

Cam Ward - 3,735 yds | 25 TDs |

Xavier Restrepo | 1092 yds | 85 rec | 6 TDs

Damien Martinez - 1,185 yds | 9 TDs | 6.1 avg

Sam Brown - 815 yds | 62 rec | 3TD

Jacolby George | 864 yds | 57 rec | 8 TDs | 15. 1 avg

Beware The "Factor Back"

1. RB Peny Boone is an impact player for UCF
Farrell’s take: FACT
Boone bounces around, so that’s a criticism as he has gone from Maryland to Toledo to Louisville and now UCF, but we all know Gus Malzahn loves to run the ball, and he’s going to be a great complement to RJ Harvey. This kid had 1,400 yards last season and can be elite if he’s focused.

Fear is going to be a Factor for the Big 12.

Beware The "Factor Back"

1. RB Peny Boone is an impact player for UCF
Farrell’s take: FACT
Boone bounces around, so that’s a criticism as he has gone from Maryland to Toledo to Louisville and now UCF, but we all know Gus Malzahn loves to run the ball, and he’s going to be a great complement to RJ Harvey. This kid had 1,400 yards last season and can be elite if he’s focused.

Fear is going to be a Factor for the Big 12.
Lol. Only one ball. Having an army of RBs does little good unless a guy gets injured. UCF should have spent Boone’s NIL on viable guys for the OL. Dumb, unnecessary move.

Something UCF fans need to UNDERSTAND: filling your roster with DBs, RBs and QBs when the team needs are OL and WR accomplishes NOTHING. The transfer class numbers and related rankings mean NOTHING when the needs are ignored and not addressed.

Keep falling for the Malzahn hype tho. Understand that the Orlando media is weak and they will never ask any though questions of or challenge Gus Malzahn in any way.

Something UCF fans need to UNDERSTAND: filling your roster with DBs, RBs and QBs when the team needs are OL and WR accomplishes NOTHING. The transfer class numbers and related rankings mean NOTHING when the needs are ignored and not addressed.

Keep falling for the Malzahn hype tho. Understand that the Orlando media is weak and they will never ask any though questions of or challenge Gus Malzahn in any way.
Holy sh*t man.

How do you do this all day everyday.

Holy sh*t man.

How do you do this all day everyday.
Between pizza deliveries.

Dude is comparing his team, who won Nattys over 2 decades ago - to a team that is still in the transition to P4. He posts more on a site of a team that he thinks is beneath him and doesn't even play just so he can feel better about himself. For all the talent that UM pulls in, they haven't won a conference title since 2003 - the Big East days - which is after freshman were born. That should tell you all you need to know about the U - and I grew up going to the Orange Bowl on Saturdays for UM and Sundays for the Dolphins. Then I actually went to school - wish I could say the same for most Canes fans lately.

Between pizza deliveries.

Dude is comparing his team, who won Nattys over 2 decades ago - to a team that is still in the transition to P4. He posts more on a site of a team that he thinks is beneath him and doesn't even play just so he can feel better about himself. For all the talent that UM pulls in, they haven't won a conference title since 2003 - the Big East days - which is after freshman were born. That should tell you all you need to know about the U - and I grew up going to the Orange Bowl on Saturdays for UM and Sundays for the Dolphins. Then I actually went to school - wish I could say the same for most Canes fans lately.
You should be thankful that I am here providing knowledge and schooling you fans. None of you know ball. Zero of you.

Cristalball and Malzahn suck and will lose games they have no business losing. Super Mario has lost 2 games he could have won by taking a knee. And still getting paid millions. Hilarious.

Where’s UCF’s so called “SEC Trigger Man”? No O-Oline depth and mediocre starters, only one viable WR?! Got it.

UCF should have spent Boone’s NIL on viable guys for the OL.
You lost yo mind! Gus ain't done getting RBs in this portal cycle.

He plucking 'em straight out of middle school now.

DL / 6-2 / 260
Vincent Middle Sch
Vincent, AL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT