ADVERTISEMENT

Next UCF Coach?

A lot of us would like the young, hungry, run the offense during practice, run sprints with the players, UCF Frost. But I'm afraid what we would get now is the borderline alcoholic, cheating on his wife, too much success too soon, Nebraska Frost.
He needs a year or two in the Nick Saban assistant coach rehabilitation program, but that no longer exists.
Perhaps.

I love Frost and what he did for us but idk if he's the same dude that was here years ago + he still left us. You guys are in love with your ex, idk there are other young coaches out there.

But still if it was between Gus or Frost right now that's not even a thought. Gus is not our guy. I thought years ago but moreso that Navy game with Mikey Keene, that loss sealed the deal for me. I hate the excuses with "give him 3-5 years" I hate that. What about BYU, they're killing it. And SMU? I'm actually really happy for SMU making the most of out their opportunities. We were a winning program that had so much hype surrounding us. Now look. These last two weeks (EYES OPEN/MEDIA ON US) set us back years. How much, idk but it's a huge setback and TM and Gus have to go.

Reactions: Yaes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT