ADVERTISEMENT

nM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I concure. Some Nebraska fans had inside information that Frost was a lock to them, and some UCF fans were 100% sure of inside info that he would not be leaving. At this point I would say arrogance on both parts. One will be proven true and one will be proven false.
Very true, but honestly, UCF fans are over it

We want a Conference championship, Peach Bowl birth and possible win

Damn, we could be playing Ohio State, Penn State, Alabama, Georgia, a Wisconsin, etc

That is huge for us

I think that I can speak for a lot of UCF fans, that we want nothing interfering with these goals and no distractions

That certainly includes Scott Frost and the rumors. That's why some fans want to cut the ties ASAP and move forward

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
It would be a waste of time moderating all Husker fans on here if they're not trolling, since 99% will be gone within a week.

Reactions: ltophoj21
I don't know him so that is impossible to do. From people I have talked to I would say about 30 ish % of fans didn't have him as their first choice. And there is a smaller portions yet that don't want him at all.
I'm not sure why

Very true, but honestly, UCF fans are over it

We want a Conference championship, Peach Bowl birth and possible win

Damn, we could be playing Ohio State, Penn State, Alabama, Georgia, a Wisconsin, etc

That is huge for us

I think that I can speak for a lot of UCF fans, that we want nothing interfering with these goals and no distractions

That certainly includes Scott Frost and the rumors. That's why some fans want to cut the ties ASAP and move forward

I would say this about my team, so dont go thinking i'm trying to troll you guys...

But I would hope, win or lose, that you guys are atleast competitive in whatever game you get. Just realistically the talent disparity could play a huge factor and overcoming that is the real challenge. Regardless, Husker fan or not, I'd be rooting for you.

Reactions: Mikesi
Extreme arrogance. Do you not see that? Incredible

Extreme arrogance? You mean like claiming that any coach will be 'at least' undefeated and aac coach of the year at UCF? THAT is arrogance.

Lookimg and seeing 3 winless seasons in a teams history vs 1 undefeatrd season isnt arrogance. Its just a statement of fact. Nowhere did i say, 'the huskers are much better and blehblehbleh'. I was talking about your team, your future and your hilarious assertion that anyone will go 'at least' undefeated.

p.p.s. I actually laughed outloud when i read that you thought just any coach would go 'at least' undefeated with ucf. at least!!!!. Im sure they will AT LEAST be named AAC coach of the year as well right? Who even wants the guy, anykme can do it!!!
Laugh all you want. He's not 1 in a million and I'll stand by that. GOL was a coach of the year once or twice and the 2013 team was arguably better than this team and his system sucked. He was so special? I'm arrogant to say that if we took South Carolina off of that schedule that team wouid be undefeated

Add GT to our schedule and if we lose that game then we are 10-1 and who knows what past that. Frost is a very very good coach, but he's not God or 1 in a million. Your own poster right here has him as his 3rd choice. What does that say?

It's the area that has talent

Frost built this program and showed us the light, so I'll give him that. Illl stand by my statement and see if Nebraska fans criticize him as a coach to no end

Last edited:
I'm not sure why
It's entirely to complicated to type out, but it is true. As the season went on more people were open to Frost, but there are plenty who do not want him. Me personally he would have been my 3rd choice....wait 3rd or 4th

Me personally he would have been my 3rd choice....wait 3rd or 4th

I had him as my 2nd. I kinda like the idea of having a younger coach. I think Iowa State HC woulda been my #1. All the others i didn't care much for.

Laugh all you want. He's not 1 in a million and I'll stand by that. GOL was a coach of the year once or twice and the 2013 team was arguably better than this team and his system sucked. He was so special? I'm arrogant to say that if we took South Carolina off of that schedule that team wouid be undefeated

Add GT to our schedule and if we lose that game then we are 10-1 and who knows what past that. Frost is a very very good coach, but he's not God or 1 in a million. Your own poster right here has him as his 3rd choice. What does that say?

It's the area that has talent

Frost built this program and showed us the light, so I'll give him that. Illl stand by my statement and see if Nebraska fans criticize him as a coach to no end
We could have beaten Ga Tech. Tennessee did. Problem is CFP penalizes for them being .500.

Extreme arrogance? You mean like claiming that any coach will be 'at least' undefeated and aac coach of the year at UCF? THAT is arrogance.

Lookimg and seeing 3 winless seasons in a teams history vs 1 undefeatrd season isnt arrogance. Its just a statement of fact. Nowhere did i say, 'the huskers are much better and blehblehbleh'. I was talking about your team, your future and your hilarious assertion that anyone will go 'at least' undefeated.
Are you mad bro because you may not be getting all you bargained for?
What glitters may not always be gold
Time will tell.

Please don't start saying that I think Frost sucks and I'm butt hurt. That's ridiculous.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Your own poster right here has him as his 3rd choice. What does that say?

That he's wrongheaded.

If you're a Nebraska fan and have Scott Frost as your 3rd choice for head coach, it probably means that you (erroneously) think Scott Frost is over hyped and desired by us only because he's from Nebraska.

That he's wrongheaded.

If you're a Nebraska fan and have Scott Frost as your 3rd choice for head coach, it probably means that you (erroneously) think Scott Frost is over hyped and desired by us only because he's from Nebraska.
Can't wait to see what happens. I'm extremely interested in Nebraska out of curiosity if anything.

That he's wrongheaded.

lol Dino Babers and Chizik were projected as our top two choices in 2015. No one thought Frost from the west coast would consider an east coast program.
Danny White shouldve thought of the baggage that came with it. ;)

lol Dino Babers and Chizik were projected as our top two choices in 2015. No one thought Frost from the west coast would consider an east coast program.
I trust Danny White in choosing the next great coach and he will figure out a way to end the 2-3 year P5 poaching with the right fit and other creative strategies

I have no regrets of having Scott Frost coach here. None whatsoever. There's a reason for everything and we most likely will lose him to Nebraska because you can't defeat a perfect storm

It's entirely to complicated to type out, but it is true. As the season went on more people were open to Frost, but there are plenty who do not want him. Me personally he would have been my 3rd choice....wait 3rd or 4th

Some of “our” own Husker fans are delusional as to who would coach at Nebraska. Seriously we had posters who threw out names like Bob Stoops. He retired at OU to go to a rebuilding job? We fired a close friend of his in Bo Pelini... I mean come on. Chip Kelly who was friends with Moos wasn’t a legitimate candidate because he wasn’t a cultural fit.
Frost was my #1 choice followed by Campbell and Fuente, two guys we probably could have landed. Some people were skeptical of Frost because they didn’t realize what he did at UCF and were worried they were hiring him because he played here.

Frost is a heck of a coach. Yes, Florida has talent but coaching is extremely important. Is he one in a million, no, that’s not realistic. Is he really good, he is proving that now. What he has done at UCF looking solely on stats is unbelievable. I said on this board a long time ago he wasn’t leaving for Florida.

I know many of you don’t understand the Nebraska appeal, but you are talking about a guy who after being a grad assistant at Nebraska called a post game radio show to comment on his beloved team after a loss. This was when he was out of coaching.

I am having a UCF watch party Saturday and will be cheering for you all. Honestly, the reason you got so many Husker fans over here, we have had more than one post on our paid message board about some comments that were made that caused the flicking of fans.

Go Knights...

No, not sore losers we will be fine. But you douchebags have been trolling here for weeks showing us how pathetic and desperate you are. Nobraska Cornhole fans are the worst.

Desperate Cornhole fan ignored.
@BG_Knightmare Isnt this post against the rules that you’ve laid out? He seems to have multiple with inappropriate comments.

I'm guessing Frost himself never dreamed he'd have to leave this soon. And I say "have to" because if it was his dream job that's the right wording. I don't think many thought Riley would fail so hard he wouldn't get a 4th year. Losing to N. Illinois probably sealed his fate. And then instead of going 8-4 Frost went undefeated.

Some of “our” own Husker fans are delusional as to who would coach at Nebraska. Seriously we had posters who threw out names like Bob Stoops. He retired at OU to go to a rebuilding job? We fired a close friend of his in Bo Pelini... I mean come on. Chip Kelly who was friends with Moos wasn’t a legitimate candidate because he wasn’t a cultural fit.
Frost was my #1 choice followed by Campbell and Fuente, two guys we probably could have landed. Some people were skeptical of Frost because they didn’t realize what he did at UCF and were worried they were hiring him because he played here.

Frost is a heck of a coach. Yes, Florida has talent but coaching is extremely important. Is he one in a million, no, that’s not realistic. Is he really good, he is proving that now. What he has done at UCF looking solely on stats is unbelievable. I said on this board a long time ago he wasn’t leaving for Florida.

I know many of you don’t understand the Nebraska appeal, but you are talking about a guy who after being a grad assistant at Nebraska called a post game radio show to comment on his beloved team after a loss. This was when he was out of coaching.

I am having a UCF watch party Saturday and will be cheering for you all. Honestly, the reason you got so many Husker fans over here, we have had more than one post on our paid message board about some comments that were made that caused the flicking of fans.

Go Knights...

I would not take Stoops over Frost. I honestly would not take Chip Kelly over Frost. He would likely leave within 4 years and I don't think he'd do what was needed to recruit in Nebraska.

That he's wrongheaded.

Nope not at all. I think he could be very good, I just think there are proven coaches who I liked better, and that were a plausible get.
1st choice: Chris Peterson
2nd: Chip Kelley, (but don't like that he hates to recruit which could be problematic)
3rd: Kevin Sumlin or Scott Frost.

I'm guessing Frost himself never dreamed he'd have to leave this soon. And I say "have to" because if it was his dream job that's the right wording. I don't think many thought Riley would fail so hard he wouldn't get a 4th year. Losing to N. Illinois probably sealed his fate. And then instead of going 8-4 Frost went undefeated.

the baggage about coach Frost was tongue and cheek.

Why did they even come here? We used to discuss football in a semi-civilized manner every day or evening and now that is over

So.., they came to start trouble. Not at first. Literally a war of words. Nebraska vs Florida/Orlando. They have lost our respect and now they are complete garbage as far as I'm concerned. Replying to them as objects and not even human beings. Lost all their respect

Mikesi - sorry to break it to you, but you never had our respect. I really feel sorry for you. I've never run across someone who is so utterly hateful to people and an area you know absolutely nothing about. Most of the Husker fans on here are genuinely interested in the UCF situation - yes, we want your coach, and we're trying to keep track of things there. And, most of the UCF fans are alright, too.

Reactions: BigRedBeliever
Mikesi - sorry to break it to you, but you never had our respect. I really feel sorry for you. I've never run across someone who is so utterly hateful to people and an area you know absolutely nothing about. Most of the Husker fans on here are genuinely interested in the UCF situation - yes, we want your coach, and we're trying to keep track of things there. And, most of the UCF fans are alright, too.
Most of us are alright? Nebraska fans have only insulted about 90% of the UCF posters on here one way or another

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT