ADVERTISEMENT

nM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I not only lived there until I retired a few years ago but am also an attorney. I wouldn’t be surprised if we have crossed paths before. Given the common background I do recall seeing some of your posts on the FREE board. Obviously the mods there would never put up with your punk mouth. You really are a disgrace.

You were an attorney? Huh...what firm? Still not buying your shtick. You’re too soft.
In reality, you’re the disgrace, sticking up for this sh*t-hole fanbase against your own. You’ve got no answer for the sh*t this board talked about the dead Nebraska toddler. You’re a weak cowered...if you were truly an attorney (which I’m not buying) you must’ve worked for the ACLU (all vag, no balls), .
Go back to that free board. Hey...I get that the $99.95 annual fee can be a lot to handle on a Santa Barbara attorney’s pension/retirement .:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: MisterDaddy
Here's the deal. You @sshole Nebraska fans came in here, talking shit about UCF, claiming that Frost to Nebraska was already a "done deal, and more.

While Frost may still decide to go to Nebraska, it turns out all of your arrogant hot air was just a bunch of desperate lies and excuses for your to act like d**ks toward the team that Frost is coaching right now.

Scott desperately wanted to avoid all this controversy by waiting until after the conference championship game to evaluate the offers from both UCF and Nebraska and make a decision. But idiots like Chris Fowler, who heard a rumor from some know nothing Nebraska clown, decides to go spread the rumor on Twitter and all hell breaks loose.

But it did accomplish one thing. It proved that Scott has not made a final decision after all. He and the UCF AD spoke about the situation and the fact that UCF is modifying it's contract offer in response to that discussion is proof enough that Frost is still open to staying at UCF. The only alternative explanation would be that Frost lied to our AD about still being open to staying at UCF. I don't think there are any TRUE Cornhuskers ready to call Scott Frost a liar.

Here's the deal. You @sshole Nebraska fans came in here, talking shit about UCF, claiming that Frost to Nebraska was already a "done deal, and more.

While Frost may still decide to go to Nebraska, it turns out all of your arrogant hot air was just a bunch of desperate lies and excuses for your to act like d**ks toward the team that Frost is coaching right now.

Scott desperately wanted to avoid all this controversy by waiting until after the conference championship game to evaluate the offers from both UCF and Nebraska and make a decision. But idiots like Chris Fowler, who heard a rumor from some know nothing Nebraska clown, decides to go spread the rumor on Twitter and all hell breaks loose.

But it did accomplish one thing. It proved that Scott has not made a final decision after all. He and the UCF AD spoke about the situation and the fact that UCF is modifying it's contract offer in response to that discussion is proof enough that Frost is still open to staying at UCF. The only alternative explanation would be that Frost lied to our AD about still being open to staying at UCF. I don't think there are any TRUE Cornhuskers ready to call Scott Frost a liar.

Your tears are delicious. I hope you did'nt spend over a minute writing that because it was a huge waste of time.

God you’re so full of sh*t. It was all decided a week ago, and your A.D. knew it. Once the offer came, Scott jumped on it, and told Florida “ thanks, but no thanks”. SF Is on record as saying NE is his dream job.

You all never stood a chance, and your fan base is comprised of some of the most arrogant, delusionary, foul folks I have ever had the misfortune to come across.

Reactions: FrostTroll
Lol what a Cock sucker I am . I had my head so far up My ass this morning that my mother had to lock me in the basement. I am hands down the biggest douche bag I've seen on a message board.
Hahahaha
Dumpster-fire-huskers.jpg

Wat?? God your a fvcking retard. Does this board actually claim you, or are they secretly embarrassed by you?

Self-awareness dude… Google it.

You're claiming to be a lawyer? What a joke. Have you ever even taken an English class. All your posts show that "you"re" illiterate.

You're claiming to be a lawyer? What a joke. Have you ever even taken an English class. All your posts show that "you"re" illiterate.

Yep I’m “claiming”:rolleyes:. Don’t believe you’ll find me anywhere on this board making claims as to my profession. But since you inquired , yes I am an attorney. Founding partner of a firm here in SB. Don’t believe it...don’t give a shit. Care to show these glaring examples of my illiteracy?
Ya do realize, this is a message board & not formal prose.

Yep I’m “claiming”:rolleyes:. Don’t believe you’ll find me anywhere on this board making claims as to my profession. But since you inquired , yes I am an attorney. Founding partner of a firm here in SB. Don’t believe it...don’t give a shit. Care to show these glaring examples of my illiteracy?
A "prominent firm founding" Santa Barbara attorney is responding to some random UCF fan on a free message board at midnight on a Monday trying to explain that he's not illiterate and is an attorney

That's so awesome!!!! Hahahaha
[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

Dude. "You are" such easy bait

Stop embarrassing yourself and your firm. Who would hire you? Hahahahaha

Dude. "You are" such easy bait

Stop embarrassing yourself and your firm. Who would hire you? Hahahahaha

That’s the thing you may learn when you give up the drive-through. If you’re your own boss you don’t need to worry about anyone hiring you.

That’s the thing you may learn when you give up the drive-through. If you’re your own boss you don’t need to worry about anyone hiring you.

Are you trying to have a conversation with me attorney Troll? Are you serious? Get a life. Get some friends. You're pathetic

You know, if you can actually manage to gather your thoughts, you could put them all in a single post, rather than 10 three word posts. Don’t worry, you can still add as many dumpster fire memes as it takes to entertain your small mind.

Na, you’ve been super calm...I'm cuming and bending you over, and loving it

Triggered!! What a perv! You'll post all night. You're addicted to me Everytime I leave, the Trolls go bizerk and completely lose it
They can't stop. It's hilarious I bait you for 1 minute and come back to dozens
of posts! This is awesome!

Thought you were heading back to the trailer, and calling it a night… Guess I managed draw ya back out of the old single-wide?

You do understand the concept of time zones, don’t you?

Looks like MisterDaddy is addIcted and secretly liking posts in the darkness

True dat...got a better post like ratio than you do (and on your own board).[roll]

Have one of your board buddies explain how ratios work (provided there ar any left not too embarrassed to associate with you).

Thought you were heading back to the trailer, and calling it a night… Guess I managed draw ya back out of the old single-wide?

You do understand the concept of time zones, don’t you?

Yes. It's 12:45 in Santa Barbara. Have a house on Jimeno road, so I should know.
Hahahaha [roll][roll][roll]

True dat...got a better post like ratio than you do (and on your own board).[roll]

Have one of your board buddies explain how ratios work (provided there ar any left not too embarrassed to associate with you).

Addictions are such a bad thing for your health. Even stalking my account and calculating like to post ratios. Awesome. Mr. Santa Barbara lawfirm owner. You're hooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT