ADVERTISEMENT

nM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Addictions are such a bad thing for your health. Even stalking my account and calculating like to post ratios. Awesome. Mr. Santa Barbara lawfirm owner. You're hooked.
Dumpster-fire-huskers.jpg

Tell you what fellow SB residence. Walk outside, take a picture of your street sign and post it. Shouldn’t take ya more than five minutes...I’ll stand by.

Yes. It's 12:45 in Santa Barbara. Have a house on Jimeno road, so I should know.
Hahahaha [roll][roll][roll]
Dumpster-fire-huskers.jpg
Sure I do. I'll be there December 28th
I'll walk down the 1.1 miles from the Riviera down to the downtown ans beach and buy you a beer to console you on 4-8

[roll]Thought you were at your house Jimeno road. Pro tip for ya, next time you want to get on Google maps and pick out a neighborhood in which to pretend to live, chose a more affluent one. Breathlessly awaiting your photo in December. :joy::joy: Admit, it you’ve never lived outside the state of Florida.

Reactions: FrostTroll
Sure I do. I'll be there December 28th
I'll walk down the 1.1 miles from the Riviera down to the downtown and beach and buy you a beer to console you on 4-8

Congratulations…you’ve figured out how to Google. Quite an accomplishment for ya there big guy, albeit a pathetically amateur, & transparent attempt.

Last edited:
Corralling all the Nebraska Trolls in one thread. 566 posts. I'm confident that they will make 1000. I just have to post one thing and 10-20 responses.

That Santa Barbara lawfirm owner guy is completely hooked, triggered and beside himself. He can't figure it all out. He's looking in the mirror and doesn't even know that it's him. Total meltdown!

You guys are addicted and hooked!
It's like flies on flypaper!

:cool2:[banana]:cool2:[roll][roll][roll]

Reactions: Arbitr8
I'm going to stop replying on this board. If Frost does leave, I hope UCF gets a coach that can utilize and keep what Frost built. The argument will always be we are 11-0, you're a has-been 4-8 squad. Both fan bases have things they are proud of and both had the commonality of wanting to keep/get Frost. Good luck finding a solid candidate, but I'm sure DW will figure it out.
With that said, Mikesi, if that's you in your profile picture, it looks like you went from playing dungeons to football in one day. Keep up the stationary cycling, the benching, and don't forget to ask if we want fries with that.

God you’re so full of sh*t. It was all decided a week ago, and your A.D. knew it.

You're the one who is full of shit. If our AD knew a week ago that Frost was leaving, he would have announced UCF's new coach by now.

Danny White is the best AD we have ever had. He has hit home runs on every coaching hire he has made. He is very proactive and there is no way he would sit around and wait this long without announcing a new coach to minimize the recruiting disadvantage with the new, early signing period in December.

Reactions: Mikesi and Arbitr8
Corralling all the Nebraska Trolls in one thread. 566 posts. I'm confident that they will make 1000. I just have to post one thing and 10-20 responses.

That Santa Barbara lawfirm owner guy is completely hooked, triggered and beside himself. He can't figure it all out. He's looking in the mirror and doesn't even know that it's him. Total meltdown!

You guys are addicted and hooked!
It's like flies on flypaper!

:cool2:[banana]:cool2:[roll][roll][roll]

I started a thread saying I had them on "ignore" and could not see their posts and they STILL posted in that thread.

Reactions: Mikesi
Seriously. What kind of schedule are you on? Do you work? You’re posting all day and all hours of the night

You are such a moron. You can't see that's a USF fan in my Avatar next to an empty trophy case?. Are you that stupid?

Additionally, I guess you are living a sedentary Nebraskan's lifestyle in the cornfields and in the snow and have no concept of gyms, health , and exercise, since you keep bringing iit up

What do you do for work? You seem to know a lot about dungeons and fries since you keep mentioning it? I can picture you as a fatass, unemployed 20 year-old living in your mommy'a basement behind a keyboard.
56235835.jpg
I run a 250 head cattle ranch in Wyoming, with over 5,000 acres of grass, two pivots which produce 700 ton bales of alfalfa each, and combine 200 acres of corn. What do you do?

Scott frost doesnt care if you think nebraska is a dumpsterfire... at all. Now wave goodbye and try not to ragecry.

“Absolutely. It’s the No. 1 goal. Sometimes your goals come true and sometimes not. But there’s no other place I’d …”
“I guess I’d just say, a big part of my heart is in Nebraska, and I’d love to coach there someday.”

-Scott Frost

Source

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/the-st...cle_d23a0bb0-ba7f-11e7-85a1-07e004b8e998.html

Trust me. There's no rage crying here

UCF is in a way better place right now than Nebraska. If that's not ridiculously obvious to you, then there's no need for a discussion between us

Yep, youre undefeated and nebraska is painful to watch, you are in a better place right now. Whats your point? Wave goodbye. Thanks for giving our guy some HC experience at just the right time.

lf the ragecrying thats clear for all to see on these forums and elsewhere about frost leaving isnt ridiculously obvious to you then we clearly cant have a discussion.

if the "if fwosty weaves us for nebwaska then i hope he fails" is not a ragecry thread then nothing is.

Yep, youre undefeated and nebraska is painful to watch, you are in a better place right now. Whats your point? Wave goodbye. Thanks for giving our guy some HC experience at just the right time.

lf the ragecrying thats clear for all to see on these forums and elsewhere about frost leaving isnt ridiculously obvious to you then we clearly cant have a discussion.
Exactly.

Point is stop acting all high and mighty. I'm not even a UCF graduate, however, I support the football program and go to every game. Somehow you Nebraska fans see us as desperate as you are and that's a wrong read. He's a football coach. He's not one in a million for us like he is for Nebraska. We can plug in another coach right now and be at least as successful. Frost is your 1-10
choice.

The whole thing that annoys UCF fans the most is the arrogance of your fanbase. You have just proven that by your "wave goodbye" comment which is Trolling. Go away if you can't say anything positive or constructive. Stop with the personal attacks

Exactly.

Point is stop acting all high and mighty. I'm not even a UCF graduate, however, I support the football program and go to every game. Somehow you Nebraska fans see us as desperate as you are and that's a wrong read. He's a football coach. He's not one in a million for us like he is for Nebraska. We can plug in another coach right now and be at least as successful. Frost is your 1-10
choice.

The whole thing that annoys UCF fans the most is the arrogance of your fanbase. You have just proven that by your "wave goodbye" comment which is Trolling. Go away if you can't say anything positive or constructive. Stop with the personal attacks
I would like you to be so kind and please post your proof that he is Nebraska's one in a million coach. Thanks.

Exactly.

choice.

Just to be fair, there was arrogance on both sides. And Neb fans aren't desperate. They are no more desperate about getting frost than you guys are for losing him.

They are no more desperate about getting frost than you guys are for losing him.
I do not agree with that. That's the Nebraska fan perception and wrong read. Contrary to popular belief, there will absolutely be no meltdown

I would like you to be so kind and please post your proof that he is Nebraska's one in a million coach. Thanks.
You know what I mean. It's a figure of speech.

Ok go tell him that you don't want him. Hahaha

Just to be fair, there was arrogance on both sides. And Neb fans aren't desperate. They are no more desperate about getting frost than you guys are for losing him.
I concure. Some Nebraska fans had inside information that Frost was a lock to them, and some UCF fans were 100% sure of inside info that he would not be leaving. At this point I would say arrogance on both parts. One will be proven true and one will be proven false.

Reactions: Mikesi
You know what I mean. It's a figure of speech.

Ok go tell him that you don't want him. Hahaha
I don't know him so that is impossible to do. From people I have talked to I would say about 30 ish % of fans didn't have him as their first choice. And there is a smaller portions yet that don't want him at all.

Exactly.

choice.

I never acted high or mighty. Nor do I believe that you are desperate. We are currently dogshit and need frost to help rebuild. I only see 1 person acting arrogant and thats you.

Its very easy to succeed at UCF though, you are correct about that. Id say just plug any ole coach in there and you will be back to undefeated ("at least!" ...remind me whats above that?) in NO time!

P.S. its more likely you will go winless again before you go undefeated again. Currently you have 3 winless seasons. and 1 undefeated. 2017. Good luck with that.

p.p.s. I actually laughed outloud when i read that you thought just any coach would go 'at least' undefeated with ucf. at least!!!!. Im sure they will AT LEAST be named AAC coach of the year as well right? Who even wants the guy, anykme can do it!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT