ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

The cops didn't use deadly force so this really is a moot conversation. The guy is alive and now has enough money donated to him for his legal fees defending him for raping a woman. Seems like he actually came out better for this.

Resisting arrest is common. Jacob Blake is 5'9" 160lbs. 3 officers were there. Shooting him in the back while grabbing him was superfluous.
I don't think that you understand the meaning of the word common. The overwhelming number of police non-consensual interactions do not result in a suspect physically resisting arrest. Common would suggest that it is something that happens to every squad every day and that is just not true. It may be more common in certain areas and among certain groups, but in the overall numbers it is not "common".

I don't think that you understand the meaning of the word common. The overwhelming number of police non-consensual interactions do not result in a suspect physically resisting arrest. Common would suggest that it is something that happens to every squad every day and that is just not true. It may be more common in certain areas and among certain groups, but in the overall numbers it is not "common".
Whenever an officer wants to add more charges, resisting arrest is usually it.

The cops didn't use deadly force so this really is a moot conversation.
When I read a comment like yours, Crazy, I assume the cop deliberately avoided using deadly force by shooting a suspect in his leg or his shoulder. This cop shot through Blake's stomach, kidneys, liver, and severed his SPINAL CORD paralyzing him from the waist down for crying out loud!!! If that's not deadly force, it sure as hell wasn't from a lack of trying.
Seems like he actually came out better for this.
Wanna trade places with him?

Reactions: firm_bizzle
When I read a comment like yours, Crazy, I assume the cop deliberately avoided using deadly force by shooting a suspect in his leg or his shoulder. This cop shot through Blake's stomach, kidneys, liver, and severed his SPINAL CORD paralyzing him from the waist down for crying out loud!!! If that's not deadly force, it sure as hell wasn't from a lack of trying.
Wanna trade places with him?
He didn't die so it wasn't deadly force by definition.

Would I trade places with him? No, but I also don't have a compulsion towards rape so I don't consider my life equal to his.

Whenever an officer wants to add more charges, resisting arrest is usually it.
Sometimes. But there’s resisting and then there’s resisting. You can resist by failing to identify, by disobeying lawful orders but not physically, etc. Then there’s resisting with violence. I believe that we are all talking about resisting with violence.

I agree the cops overreacted and should not have shot him. That being said the guy is a RAPIST/THUG and I am not proud of him. He deserves no sympathy, none. zero, zippo. He had a restraining order to stay away from the victim, He didn't obey it. He is a violent miserable excuse of a human being.

Shook is proud of him.
I guess if you can't successfully debate me, you resort to making shit up about me. Is that how it works?

For the record, I have zero respect for Jacob Blake. I find the guy's behavior juvenile and disgusting. (One thing that I believe hasn't been mentioned enough is that he had his altercation with the cops in front of his three kids for crying out loud!) But gender and the color of one's skin shouldn't dictate whether someone "deserves" to killed, or in this case, maimed for life.

Although I disagree with Kamala Harris (and she's pro-military style police state, despite her recent 'change'), I have to agree with most Liberals here. The police are not judge, jury and executioner. While Jacob Blake is not much of a man to rally behind, and he should have listened to police, he's still a citizen.

It is not a combat zone, and not everyone reaches for a weapon. We are not a military style police state. Black neighborhoods are not filled with insurrectionists.

Yes, I get it, he was a pig. But the fact that he didn't get any benefit of the doubt goes to the heart of police procedure. There were multiple police there. Yes, he could have pulled a gun and shot an officer, but there were multiple police. He would have gone down too.

I know that's a tall order for underpaid police officers. It's not fair to them. But it's how police procedure needs to be. I know it's unpopular to say that with Conservatives., Just like it's unpopular to say to Progressives that Jacob Blake is still a pig, and should have listen to the police more. But he shouldn't have been killed.

I agree the cops overreacted and should not have shot him. That being said the guy is a RAPIST/THUG and I am not proud of him. He deserves no sympathy, none. zero, zippo. He had a restraining order to stay away from the victim, He didn't obey it. He is a violent miserable excuse of a human being.
Yep. But in the grand scheme of things, that's the problem. People are bringing up his criminal past and outstanding warrants, to excuse police procedure. Even if he was violent -- although I wish the 'Criminal Justice' mob would focus on non-violent felons instead of this pig.

It's just like when the US Media demonizes someone because they like guns or allegedly hang out with questionable (they'll label racist/sexist, even if not) people. It's irrelevant to what the person alleged did or didn't do. That's objective, blind justice ... it belongs in the courts, not on the streets.

Although I disagree with Kamala Harris (and she's pro-military style police state, despite her recent 'change'), I have to agree with most Liberals here. The police are not judge, jury and executioner. While Jacob Blake is not much of a man to rally behind, and he should have listened to police, he's still a citizen.

It is not a combat zone, and not everyone reaches for a weapon. We are not a military style police state. Black neighborhoods are not filled with insurrectionists.

Yes, I get it, he was a pig. But the fact that he didn't get any benefit of the doubt goes to the heart of police procedure. There were multiple police there. Yes, he could have pulled a gun and shot an officer, but there were multiple police. He would have gone down too.

I know that's a tall order for underpaid police officers. It's not fair to them. But it's how police procedure needs to be. I know it's unpopular to say that with Conservatives., Just like it's unpopular to say to Progressives that Jacob Blake is still a pig, and should have listen to the police more. But he shouldn't have been killed.

Yep. But in the grand scheme of things, that's the problem. People are bringing up his criminal past and outstanding warrants, to excuse police procedure. Even if he was violent -- although I wish the 'Criminal Justice' mob would focus on non-violent felons instead of this pig.

It's just like when the US Media demonizes someone because they like guns or allegedly hang out with questionable (they'll label racist/sexist, even if not) people. It's irrelevant to what the person alleged did or didn't do. That's objective, blind justice ... it belongs in the courts, not on the streets.
Put yourself out there and take that chance of him pulling a handgun out of the door and killing you or any of the other people there.

He got lots of benefit of doubt. He got all the time to just get arrested and then he would have had all of the legal benefit of the doubt.

I’m sorry, but we should not be telling police officers that serve our community for years that they have to wait to fire until fired upon (which is basically what you’re asking for). And it wasn’t just officers, he could’ve pulled the gun and shot all three kids before the single officer could’ve put him down. In any case, to say it’s ok for that officer to get killed because there were other officers that could’ve put the criminal down is simply disgusting. You don’t want our police to have soldier equipment or soldier techniques but you want them to die like soldiers when someone won’t follow the rules of a civil society.

Finally, you say that it’s not a combat zone because you sit in the comfort of your privilege. I’ve been out to see my wife on shift and heard the gunshots ring through the air in her area. Not one time, but every weekend. Multiple times. She doesn’t even patrol the worst areas of Central Florida.

Reactions: Crazyhole
Put yourself out there and take that chance of him pulling a handgun out of the door and killing you or any of the other people there.
There were enough police there. And yes, if I'm a citizen and I have to wait for him to pull, then the police should as well.

Sorry.

He got lots of benefit of doubt.
That's the foundation of Libertarianism.

He got all the time to just get arrested and then he would have had all of the legal benefit of the doubt.
I'm not defending him. I'm defending the US Constitution, the Courts, the Legal realities, the civil rights..

I’m sorry, but we should not be telling police officers that serve our community for years that they have to wait to fire until fired upon (which is basically what you’re asking for).
Yes I am very much expecting such. It's grossly unfair to police. But when there are multiple police officers there, it shouldn't happen. They should wait.

This is the heart of the BLM movement. This guy was a pig. I think he's a very poor example. But he's still an example. Better examples are the non-violent felons or non-violent accused, let alone the innnocent victims of Unconstitutional 'no-knock' raids.

I cannot ask for Justice for Duncan Lemp without also asking for justice for Jacob Blake. In the same regard, I cannot believe people defending Blake, but not Lemp ... or when Miller of the [then] NY Times was thrown in jail, or Rosen and the entire AP had their wires tapped. This is the essence of the left-right BS that dooms all our civil liberties.

Trust me, yes, I get tired of the US Media and Progressives ... like the ones attacking Rand Paul while saying "Say Her Name" when Paul introduced the freak'n "Justice for Breonna Taylor Bill" himself! Yes, we cannot help stupid as f' Progressives. But when they are right about something, from a true Liberal standpoint, I have to agree with them. They are right about Jacob Blake, even as bad of an example he is.

And it wasn’t just officers, he could’ve pulled the gun and shot all three kids before the single officer could’ve put him down.
And grandma could get killed if I leave my house and attend the same park she is at. Please, this is the left-right 'what if' BS and total hypocrisy we Libertarians tire of. It's why we have so many laws on the books that justify all sorts of things.

You and I, like everyone else, break the law dozen of times were day, even several felonies every week. I'm honestly tired of it. Police procedure needs to be utterly re-written.

In any case, to say it’s ok for that officer to get killed because there were other officers that could’ve put the criminal down is simply disgusting.
And yet we expect civilians to be like that with officers too! That's the point.

Who's life is more 'important'? Just like grandma versus yours or mine with COVID-19. We're supposed to stay home because grandma could die. It's the great injustice of logic that the left-right keep playing. It's stupid.

You have to wait until an act occurs. Just because someone is wanted doesn't mean I get to shoot them. Sorry, but no.

You don’t want our police to have soldier equipment or soldier techniques but you want them to die like soldiers when someone won’t follow the rules of a civil society.
That comes with the badge. It's grossly unfair. But it comes with the badge. I don't want police doing anything I cannot.

If I've gotta wait for someone to point a weapon or rush me and get on me, then the police do too. Sorry.

Finally, you say that it’s not a combat zone because you sit in the comfort of your privilege. I’ve been out to see my wife on shift and heard the gunshots ring through the air in her area. Not one time, but every weekend. Multiple times. She doesn’t even patrol the worst areas of Central Florida.
I know, it's grossly unfair. But we have to wait until someone is an attacking threat. Just how it needs to be for all of us.

And before you assume where I have and haven't been, I've lived downtown in a lot of violent neighborhoods over my many years of work at 60 different organizations, in 37 states and 6 other countries.

I've worked with many first responders in sh--hole areas, ones where they are open carry, even full rifles, for a reason. I think this man is a pig. But the current police procedure approach is why BLM exists -- even if a subset of BLM is off playing destroy everything.

I know, the US Media isn't talking about the fact that the kid shot no less than 3 people, all convicted felons, who were chasing him in every case, including one with a pistol who kept charging on him, but didn't fire, because he knew he'd be in serious sh-- if he pulled the trigger on that gun ... as a convicted felon. Those 3, all 3, attacked a 17yo who restrained himself, until he couldn't any more out of being attacked.

I stick up for people like him too. And the murder charge won't get anywhere. In fact, the guy that lost his arm -- a convicted felon charging, twice, with a pointed pistol -- should be charged too, and not get a dime in any private lawsuit.

It's called being objective and Constitutional.

Put yourself out there and take that chance of him pulling a handgun out of the door and killing you or any of the other people there....And it wasn’t just officers, he could’ve pulled the gun and shot all three kids before the single officer could’ve put him down.
Yeah, don't take a chance!!! Shoot the SOB in the back before he produces his mythological handgun from inside his car to blast the officers away -- and guess what? sk8 is convinced this RAPIST would have taken his mythological gun and killed all his children too!!!

When it comes to a Black man, better safe than sorry, right?
[eyeroll]

Yeah, don't take a chance!!! Shoot the SOB in the back before he produces his mythological handgun from inside his car to blast the officers away -- and guess what? sk8 is convinced this RAPIST would have taken his mythological gun and killed all his children too!!! [eyeroll]
Mythical? All the more reason to shoot the guy. Too many mythicals out there as the reasons cops die. Obey the police you stupid criminal or get your brains splattered on the sidewalk. Your kids will be better off and grow up as decent citizens

Obey the police you stupid criminal or get your brains splattered on the sidewalk. Your kids will be better off and grow up as decent citizens
Watch a few Youtube cell phone videos filmed by Black men to protect themselves after being pulled over by a cop. Then tell me with a straight face that there aren't any racist cops out there patrolling our streets.

Is the "Hey, boy, what's you up to?" attitude on full display by the racist a-holes on these Youtube videos reflective of all cops? Fortunately, no. A good number of cops are well-trained professionals who treat everyone with respect. But on the other hand, there are, without question, some redneck cops across the country who attempt to provoke a Black driver they've just pulled over for "driving Black." It by itself, apart from the whole trigger-happy shootings of Blacks, is a very big part of the systemic racism that exists within our police culture.

To ignore it is sticking your head in the sand.

He got lots of benefit of doubt. He got all the time to just get arrested and then he would have had all of the legal benefit of the doubt.

I’m sorry, but we should not be telling police officers that serve our community for years that they have to wait to fire until fired upon (which is basically what you’re asking for). And it wasn’t just officers, he could’ve pulled the gun and shot all three kids before the single officer could’ve put him down. In any case, to say it’s ok for that officer to get killed because there were other officers that could’ve put the criminal down is simply disgusting. You don’t want our police to have soldier equipment or soldier techniques but you want them to die like soldiers when someone won’t follow the rules of a civil society.

Amen.

Since you an expert (by osmosis I guess since your wife is a cop), are you asserting the police followed proper procedure?
Nope they didn't, but they likely made sure he would never ever rape another woman. My question to you is, are you like Harris proud of the perp?

Watch a few Youtube cell phone videos filmed by Black men to protect themselves after being pulled over by a cop. Then tell me with a straight face that there aren't any racist cops out there patrolling our streets.

Is the "Hey, boy, what's you up to?" attitude on full display by the racist a-holes on these Youtube videos reflective of all cops? Fortunately, no. A good number of cops are well-trained professionals who treat everyone with respect. But on the other hand, there are, without question, some redneck cops across the country who attempt to provoke a Black driver they've just pulled over for "driving Black." It by itself, apart from the whole trigger-happy shootings of Blacks, is a very big part of the systemic racism that exists within our police culture.

To ignore it is sticking your head in the sand.
There are definitely SOME rogue, redneck racist cops out there who probably target young black men and treat them unfairly. Those cops should be dealt with.

Lately, when I’m driving on the highways in Florida and I see someone driving 85-95 MPH, switching lanes, tailgating, and nearly running other motorists off the road, I’ve made it my business to look and see who’s driving.

At LEAST 7-8 out of 10 times, it’s a young black man. Now.., since young, black men don’t make up 70-80% of drivers in Florida, what am I supposed to think?

There were enough police there. And yes, if I'm a citizen and I have to wait for him to pull, then the police should as well.

Sorry.

That's the foundation of Libertarianism.

I'm not defending him. I'm defending the US Constitution, the Courts, the Legal realities, the civil rights..

Yes I am very much expecting such. It's grossly unfair to police. But when there are multiple police officers there, it shouldn't happen. They should wait.

This is the heart of the BLM movement. This guy was a pig. I think he's a very poor example. But he's still an example. Better examples are the non-violent felons or non-violent accused, let alone the innnocent victims of Unconstitutional 'no-knock' raids.

I cannot ask for Justice for Duncan Lemp without also asking for justice for Jacob Blake. In the same regard, I cannot believe people defending Blake, but not Lemp ... or when Miller of the [then] NY Times was thrown in jail, or Rosen and the entire AP had their wires tapped. This is the essence of the left-right BS that dooms all our civil liberties.

Trust me, yes, I get tired of the US Media and Progressives ... like the ones attacking Rand Paul while saying "Say Her Name" when Paul introduced the freak'n "Justice for Breonna Taylor Bill" himself! Yes, we cannot help stupid as f' Progressives. But when they are right about something, from a true Liberal standpoint, I have to agree with them. They are right about Jacob Blake, even as bad of an example he is.

And grandma could get killed if I leave my house and attend the same park she is at. Please, this is the left-right 'what if' BS and total hypocrisy we Libertarians tire of. It's why we have so many laws on the books that justify all sorts of things.

You and I, like everyone else, break the law dozen of times were day, even several felonies every week. I'm honestly tired of it. Police procedure needs to be utterly re-written.

And yet we expect civilians to be like that with officers too! That's the point.

Who's life is more 'important'? Just like grandma versus yours or mine with COVID-19. We're supposed to stay home because grandma could die. It's the great injustice of logic that the left-right keep playing. It's stupid.

You have to wait until an act occurs. Just because someone is wanted doesn't mean I get to shoot them. Sorry, but no.

That comes with the badge. It's grossly unfair. But it comes with the badge. I don't want police doing anything I cannot.

If I've gotta wait for someone to point a weapon or rush me and get on me, then the police do too. Sorry.

I know, it's grossly unfair. But we have to wait until someone is an attacking threat. Just how it needs to be for all of us.

And before you assume where I have and haven't been, I've lived downtown in a lot of violent neighborhoods over my many years of work at 60 different organizations, in 37 states and 6 other countries.

I've worked with many first responders in sh--hole areas, ones where they are open carry, even full rifles, for a reason. I think this man is a pig. But the current police procedure approach is why BLM exists -- even if a subset of BLM is off playing destroy everything.

I know, the US Media isn't talking about the fact that the kid shot no less than 3 people, all convicted felons, who were chasing him in every case, including one with a pistol who kept charging on him, but didn't fire, because he knew he'd be in serious sh-- if he pulled the trigger on that gun ... as a convicted felon. Those 3, all 3, attacked a 17yo who restrained himself, until he couldn't any more out of being attacked.

I stick up for people like him too. And the murder charge won't get anywhere. In fact, the guy that lost his arm -- a convicted felon charging, twice, with a pointed pistol -- should be charged too, and not get a dime in any private lawsuit.

It's called being objective and Constitutional.
I don’t have the energy to go through you’re entire wrong-headed and legally ignorant opinion. I will leave you with this. We swear law enforcement officers to compel them do deal with situations where you as an individual not only have no duty but legally you should not interfere. Therefore you can’t equate the things that you do in situations as a civilian with the things that they do. They have legal responsibilities that prevent them from retreating or ignoring threatening situations where you would just walk away.

We, as a society, have a responsibility to these individuals that we are forcing to deal with these hard and complicated situations, to not force them into situations where they have no resort other than death and if they don’t just die in a fine military fashion then we will strip their lives from them in the courts. That responsibility is often forgotten as we are inundated with one-sided rhetoric.

In all reality, this is probably the best possible outcome for everyone involved. Rapist isn't dead, but cant rape again so no longer a threat. Cops can't be charged with murder. The woman that called the cops doesn't have to live with the guilt of having her boyfriend killed. I call this a win-win.

you can’t equate the things that you do in situations as a civilian with the things that they do. They have legal responsibilities that prevent them from retreating or ignoring threatening situations where you would just walk away.
Here's a thought: Maybe, just maybe, less lives would be endangered if the police did back down in non-life threatening situations.

Would the World have come to an end, if they'd allowed Blake to drive away and picked him up later once things calmed down? Wasn't stopping him from harassing his ex-girlfriend at work the reason the police were called there in the first place?

It doesn't mean Blake's police-resisting actions get ignored, but the super-high emotions on full display in that video are allowed to deescalate before further police follow up. Nowhere have I read that Blake was threatening anybody's life. He'd gotten into an angry domestic dispute with his ex and the cops were called. Was Blake physically threatening people? We heard he had a knife. But was it reported that he was wielding it in a threatening manner? The only thing I've gleaned from all the news reports is that this hothead dared to disobey the officers. But, by God, he disobeyed the cops so BANG! BANG! BANG!

I've heard similar questions from law enforcement experts about high-speed police chases. Why are they necessary in this day and age with the tracking mechanisms available to law enforcement? Why endanger the lives of countless drivers by having one car --- and a squadron of police vehicles giving chase -- at extremely high -- and unsafe -- speeds?

If you ask me, there's a high degree of culturally-engrained machismo on display by police in these adrenaline-pumping situations that really doesn't need to be there. God forbid, they act like normal people and back down, right?

Here's a thought: Maybe, just maybe, less lives would be endangered if the police did back down in non-life threatening situations.

Would the World have come to an end, if they'd allowed Blake to drive away and picked him up later once things calmed down? Wasn't stopping him from harassing his ex-girlfriend at work the reason the police were called there in the first place?

It doesn't mean Blake's police-resisting actions get ignored, but the super-high emotions on full display in that video are allowed to deescalate before further police follow up. Nowhere have I read that Blake was threatening anybody's life. He'd gotten into an angry domestic dispute with his ex and the cops were called. Was Blake physically threatening people? We heard he had a knife. But was it reported that he was wielding it in a threatening manner? The only thing I've gleaned from all the news reports is that this hothead dared to disobey the officers. But, by God, he disobeyed the cops so BANG! BANG! BANG!

I've heard similar questions from law enforcement experts about high-speed police chases. Why are they necessary in this day and age with the tracking mechanisms available to law enforcement? Why endanger the lives of countless drivers by having one car --- and a squadron of police vehicles giving chase -- at extremely high -- and unsafe -- speeds?

If you ask me, there's a high degree of culturally-engrained machismo on display by police in these adrenaline-pumping situations that really doesn't need to be there. God forbid, they act like normal people and back down, right?
Its not nearly as black and white as you are making it out to be. What if he had a gun in the vehicle? Watch the video I shared on how much time it takes to pull one out and start shooting. What if he gets in the car, goes home, and when the police show up he has an arsenal in his house that he begins using against them?

The only black and white aspect of this situation is that if he hadn't resisted arrest, he would not be paralyzed today and his kids wouldn't have witnessed him being shot. Its 100% on him for the situation he created.

Reactions: sk8knight
Its 100% on him for the situation he created.
Huh? What do you mean the situation HE created???

Since when did the penalty for resisting arrest become serious damage to your kidneys and liver and the loss of your legs for the rest of your life?

We're not talking about a damn gun fight here, we're talking about an angry man who was walking to his car.

Huh? What do you mean the situation HE created???

Since when did the penalty for resisting arrest become serious damage to your kidneys and liver and the loss of your legs for the rest of your life?

We're not talking about a damn gun fight here, we're talking about an angry man who was walking to his car.
So its not his fault that he raped a woman, then went back to her apartment and accosted her?

So its not his fault that he raped a woman, then went back to her apartment and accosted her?
Heeeeellllooooo. For the umpteenth time, the issue isn't whether Blake broke the law. I'm pretty damn sure he did.

But in this country, breaking the law means having your day in court and having your fate decided by a judge and a jury of your peers, not by a police officer who is pissed this angry Black man ignored his orders to stop -- and walked away from him.

Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!

Heeeeellllooooo. For the umpteenth time, the issue isn't whether Blake broke the law. I'm pretty damn sure he did.

But in this country, breaking the law means having your day in court and having your fate decided by a judge and a jury of your peers, not by a police officer who is pissed this angry Black man ignored his orders to stop -- and walked away from him.

Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!
Guess he should have taken his day in court. Which he will, just in a wheelchair since he made the choices he did.

Mischaracterizing? So your 'whaddabout' means Blake wasn't shot in the back?
“ not by a police officer who is pissed this angry Black man ignored his orders to stop -- and walked away from him.”

This is a rank mischaracterization of the interaction. This is what you do constantly on this board. You bend reality to fit your narrative and then ignore the truth when presented to you and just repeat your fictions. In italics. This making your participation in nearly every discussion worthless.

But hey, you get the deranged posters on this forum that can’t help but launch slurs at everyone that disagrees with them to like you so I guess that works for you.

This is a rank mischaracterization of the interaction. This is what you do constantly on this board. You bend reality to fit your narrative ...
So a cop DIDN'T shoot Blake in the back seven times?

I'll admit, I can't read minds. I don't know whether it was anger or fear or adrenaline that caused that cop to shoot this guy in the back, but I'm not the one making shit up in order to defend the cop's indefensible action.

You fire to put the guy down...not to slightly injure the guy.
You do?

Hell, even a deadly zoo animal whose escaped from his cage and on the loose will be shot with a tranquilizer!

Maybe you should step back and examine why your gut reaction is to fire to put the Black guy down.

Why do you have to be racist and constantly bring up race?
It's a real mystery why racism would ever be mentioned when a Black man is shot in the back seven times by a cop.
I can care less if cops kill any rapist that is resisting and charging his car for a weapon with kids in the car.
Yeah, it's just a coincidence that the rapists, druggies, and thugs, you talk about here happen to be Black.*

I can care less if cops kill any rapist that is resisting and charging his car for a weapon with kids in the car.
Charging his car for a weapon? What weapon?

In other words, a pissed off black man going to his car and opening the driver's door should be immediately gunned down from behind because he MIGHT have a gun in his car? So that's the rationale here?

Charging his car for a weapon? What weapon?

In other words, a pissed off black man going to his car and opening the driver's door should be immediately gunned down from behind because he MIGHT have a gun in his car? So that's the rationale here?
He Shucky. Did you hear about the gunman who ambushed 2 police officers in their car last night. These criminals can be pretty sneaky sometimes, right guys? :rolleyes: 🤦‍♂️

They had to wait to be shot
Maybe they saw him first in their rear view mirror and wanted to see what he was up to. They would have talked to him. No way that someone sneaking up on a cop car could have bad intentions, right? He wasn’t even showing his weapon until it was too late.

interested in seeing what they say if they live to tell about it. They probably never saw what hit them. Scumbags

Oh.., he went right for their heads.

Maybe they saw him first in their rear view mirror and wanted to see what he was up to. They would have talked to him. No way that someone sneaking up on a cop car could have bad intentions, right? He wasn’t even showing his weapon until it was too late.

interested in seeing what they say if they live to tell about it. They probably never saw what hit them. Scumbags

Oh.., he went right for their heads.
If we had common sense gun laws, this black man would not have had one and nobody would have been shot.

Is that the right way to interject race into the discussion? I've been watching shuckster do it for a couple of years so I thought I'd give it a try.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT