ADVERTISEMENT

nm

Nope. You are. That's what makes you a catholic that doesn't really care about his faith. You just do it because you're afraid that not going to church would disappoint mommy and daddy, but talk crap about it all week, thinking it makes you woke. But sure as the sun comes up, on Sunday morning you'll be there doing the stand, sit, kneel like the rest of the catholic chuds that are dead inside.

-Crazyhole

Dude went nuts yesterday, didn’t he? Little girls, now he wants to bang you—just another normal day for this hillbilly wacko.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
So for every 12,000 unvaxxed COVID cases, 27 people died. That's a .002 CFR, so essentially the same as chicken pox.

-Crazyhole

Why do gay people like _____ and ____ love fauci so much? He's basically the father of homophobia with what he did during the AIDS scare back in the 80s. "Don't get near those gays, they might give you the HIV" I'd think you 2 would hate the man for what he did to you.

—— Crazyhole

@Crazyhole

how-to-meet-women-step-1-be-attractive-aduit-swim-41847097.png

Re: Older patients dying from COVID

The likelihood of it happening when you are that age is much higher to begin with. You guys have just been conditioned to fear death and want life to go on forever, at any cost.

—Crazyhole

Posts a video and comments about how “Maher nails it.”

In what he thought was a “gotcha” moment, Maher actually says that “98-99% of the COVID deaths are unvaccinated.”

Classic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
You're a giant d bag. Zero attempts of any discussion on a water cooler board. Are you 16? Tossing insults at fellow alumni (assuming you graduated). This on an anonymous website. Real winner! I can't imagine you having a gf or wife in real life. Your parents probably abandoned you early. I get it now. Lack of self worth so you take it out on an anonymous website. 🤣
BIG MAD!!! Did you cry before or after you wrote this? Do you feel better now that you got that off your chest? LOL LOL LOL!!!

If you don’t like it, LEAVE. Your low-IQ and immature ass won’t be missed.

You're a giant d bag. Zero attempts of any discussion on a water cooler board. Are you 16? Tossing insults at fellow alumni (assuming you graduated). This on an anonymous website. Real winner! I can't imagine you having a gf or wife in real life. Your parents probably abandoned you early. I get it now. Lack of self worth so you take it out on anonymous users on a sports website. 🤣

You have no life. Loser
Hahhhahhhahahahha!!!! You better watch out Joe. Melvin is big mad that you are tossing insults at a “fellow alumni.” That’s awesome. It’s not like both of you fought together in that battle of IWO JIMA. 😂😂😂

I can't imagine you having a gf or wife in real life.
Are you kidding? Is that taken from a chapter in the Melvin book on life? 😂

Normal humans can bash a one dimensional, obstinate, obsessed, simpleton like yourself and still have a GF or wife. However, it’s quite doubtful you do. You must be as boring as shit.

Maher is wrong though, aprox 56% of covid deaths in US are unvaccinated. Which is still a bad #, for those adamantly pushing no vaccinations. being unvaccinated are less than 30% of adult population.
Do I need to dissect a Kreepy Krauly to find the source of this misinformation?

• Haha
Hahhhahhhahahahha!!!! You better watch out Joe. Melvin is big mad that you are tossing insults at a “fellow alumni.” That’s awesome. It’s not like both of you fought together in that battle of IWO JIMA. 😂😂😂
Yeah, no shit. What are we, brothers? Did you carry my ass out of the shit a la Forrest Gump and Bubba? I DONT THINK SO!

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
Maher is wrong though, aprox 56% of covid deaths in US are unvaccinated. Which is still a bad #, for those adamantly pushing no vaccinations. being unvaccinated are less than 30% of adult population.
Still waiting like Patience on a Monument (I know the lot of you are far too stupid to get that reference, so please Google it) for you to cite your source. Otherwise:

a) Leave
b) GTFO
c) go back to chlorinating pools
d) Leave and GTFO

Post a link or stfu

1. @
    Crazyhole

I hate christmas.

They moved in with their mom in january and things have been pretty difficult between us since then. Nobody, including my wife, has been terribly supportive of what I've been dealing with this year and I've been putting on a happy face whenever I'm asked how things are, however I cry and contemplate killing myself every day.

Anyone want to debate a 3rd grader? 😂

• Haha
Wow!

Wow! What a morning in the unemployment world

OK. I come from legacy money. My great grandpa financed the London Bridge being moved to Lake Havasu and bought 4 million in NYC bonds when they were near bankruptcy. Also was part of the Monsanto IPO. You want to talk about net worth? Trust me, I've inherited more than you'll make in your entire life.

-Crazyhole 😂😝😝😝😝. Hasn’t left his home in 5 years

You know what's funny? I'm actually entertaining a job offer to be a maintenance technician (handyman) that pays 80k plus benefits right now.”

-Crazyhole

Sounds like someone “who has more money than we would ever make.”

😂😂😂

“ You seem more like the kind of person that revels in others pain, and quite honestly that is the most shameful thing that one can do.

You should probably spend some time in prayer and introspect to see if you think God is proud of the way you speak to others.”

-Crazyhole

Pathetic lonely loser looking for attention or just a despicable human being who hates life and wants to see innocent men, women and children murdered just like Hitler did in WW-2? I say BOTH

I just really enjoy seeing a country beat the hell out of corrupt Nazis. I'll post about that 24/7.”

-Crazyhole

I have a lot of anxiety about this christmas. After 2 suicidal episodes this year I am really uncomfortable with the idea of being around the in-laws. This year has also brought about changes with my girls. I got divorced 8 years ago and had full custody of my kids until this year. They moved in with their mom in january and things have been pretty difficult between us since then. Nobody, including my wife, has been terribly supportive of what I've been dealing with this year and I've been putting on a happy face whenever I'm asked how things are going because when I'm honest it makes things worse. I'm just tired of it and now its going to be in my face for the next few days. Nobody understands but everybody has a solution.

Sorry to vent. Merry christmas to everyone"

The irony is you're posting near midnight most nights and back to posting at 7:00am but you're worried about someone else. 🤔
The irony is that you post all week that you’re on vacation 24/7. Total loser 🤣🤣🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT