ADVERTISEMENT

No line for Temple game?

UCF is going over the top with their "KZ is day to day" while it would appear Temple is going over the top trying to convince people their star RB is playing by naming him a captain.

He was running routes and trying to make one handed catches before ECU game.....

yet he was not 100%, didn't practice, and didn't play one single down in the ECU game......so that was obviously no indication if he could or should play.......

yet he was not 100%, didn't practice, and didn't play one single down in the ECU game......so that was obviously no indication if he could or should play.......
I'm just saying...Coaches and trainers would not let him be doing that if it was serious...Way too many eyes on him.

I'm just saying...Coaches and trainers would not let him be doing that if it was serious...Way too many eyes on him.
Doesn’t mean a darn thing what he did pregame .....warming up and playing in a game are not the least bit similar.....the ability to effectively scramble, roll out and avoid being drilled by a 300 Lb lineman without being further injured has nothing to do with the ability to warm up......

Last edited:
Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Doesn’t mean a darn thing what he did pregame .....warming up and playing in a game are not the least bit similar.....the ability to effectively scramble, roll out and avoid being drilled by a 300 Lb lineman without being further injured has nothing to do with the ability to warm up......
ok....we will see if he plays....haha

If its his ankle that they're worried about, nobody would be happy with him jumping around pregame. I've sprained and broken both ankles, taped or not, you're still going to feel the impact of jumping.

If Milton is out on Thursday, then his injury is likely to his head or shoulder.

ok....we will see if he plays....haha

If its his ankle that they're worried about, nobody would be happy with him jumping around pregame. I've sprained and broken both ankles, taped or not, you're still going to feel the impact of jumping.

If Milton is out on Thursday, then his injury is likely to his head or shoulder.

The point is that Kz's ability to play this Thursday based upon what he did in ECU pregame warm ups is nothing but mere speculation. There are no credible source for the extent or severity of his injuries. Hopefully much of this is gamesmanship by CJH and nothing more........

Reactions: Knight Strength
Even with injury concerns to key players on both teams they put a very accurate spread out. :clap:

Reactions: Mikesi
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT