ADVERTISEMENT

No more Pork at Chipolte

mach3ucf

Golden Knight
Apr 24, 2003
So no more Pork at Chipolte.
I guess someone is happy? I went with co-workers and everyone was like wtf?

I swear the 4 people ahead of us all wanted carnitas as well.

1g6fj7.jpg

Originally posted by mach3ucf:

They suspended their supplier for inhumane conditions. I guess they're looking at options to replace the stock from somewhere else.

You always talk about your 5-digit checks that you make. Why are you eating at shit places like Shitpotle?

This stuff makes me LOL sometimes. Yes, we should treat our food humanely before it becomes our food, but these animals aren't dieing of old age before we consume them. Where is the humanity cries when we slit their throats and hang them upside down to let them bleed out on their way to our burrito with rice, blackbeans, hot salsa, cheese, and sour cream. Yummm!
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by mach3ucf:

You should start mixing in grilled chicken salads anyways.

Everyone clearly asking for carnitas

Nick Patti @Nick_Patti ·
Can we please open another chipotle at UCF.... Never seen the line not out the door

Originally posted by Goldenbuc:

Y'all eat a lot of fast food.
Eh, it's questionable to classify Chipolte as 'fast food'. If it is, it's probably one of the best in terms of quality and health.

Originally posted by UCFKNIGHTS88:

Eh, it's questionable to classify Chipolte as 'fast food'. If it is, it's probably one of the best in terms of quality and health.
LOL!

Originally posted by Poolside Knight:

I can rotate the meats and eat chipolte 3x a week and not get sick of it
I stopped eating there once I figured out that their typical burrito is ~1200 calories and even a burrito bol the way I would eat it has ~900...

I stopped going to all of these joints when I found Ciccio Cali in St Pete.

Their bowls are the absolute best.

I used to think i couldnt stop eating at Chipotle. I was wrong. That said probably grab some after work.

God damn it. I thought I was going crazy. Resurrecting these 6 month old threads makes me think I am sleep posting when I don't recognize or remember making the posts.

Reactions: jetsaholic
I stopped eating there once I figured out that their typical burrito is ~1200 calories and even a burrito bol the way I would eat it has ~900...
This. Good food once a year or so or if you are driving cross country and want a fast meal that doesnt cost a fortune or is served in a bag. The food itself for the most part is good for you, but how it is bundled and served, as well as the portions are unhealthy. The average burrito fills the nutritional requirements for a person for an entire day in most categories, while the salt content is off the chart -- enough for a week, iirc. If you took the contents of a bowl to go and divided it, then served half of it with some leafy green vegetables and small serving of fruit, you'd have an excellent balanced meal. Nobody does that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT