ADVERTISEMENT

Noah Vedral

BlakNGoldAllDay

Todd's Tiki Bar
Dec 21, 2016
6-2... 4.5 40. Not bad. Not overly impressed with arm but if he's accurate with running ability he could be good for us.

We should have something with one of these QBs. Still need to get our Oline fixed or no qb will work.
We just offered a JUCO Lineman from Lauderdale. Hope to get another 5th year senior and hope recruiting works in 2 years for linemen.

If we don't get some upperclass OL who can block it wont matter. Our freshmen line was manhandled by A-State and expect the same next season if we have to resort to all freshmen OL again. OL recruits look great against undersized H.S. players on video but playing upperclassman their same size in college is a different story.

I will be surprised if Noah gets above third string on our team but you never know.

If we don't get some upperclass OL who can block it wont matter. Our freshmen line was manhandled by A-State and expect the same next season if we have to resort to all freshmen OL again. OL recruits look great against undersized H.S. players on video but playing upperclassman their same size in college is a different story.

I will be surprised if Noah gets above third string on our team but you never know.
Hudanick should be back. They played well before injury. Plus our guys will all be a year older.

How do you see these kind of OL video highlights?
I see a big player holding and wrestling kids to the ground and falling on people. Can you
really tell how they can handle a good outside rush?

I see a big player holding and wrestling kids to the ground and falling on people. Can you

Holding can be called on every play with how they teach blocking. It's a crapshoot to find good Linemen he was manhandling them but for little or no gain on most plays. Going to assume he went JUCO because of grades cuz he has the size.

Really hard to tell. I guess just size, power and athleticism/footwork and hope the coaches can work with that.

This. Agreed. Upper classman A- State or top FCS programs offensive linemen will manhandle UCF freshmen linemen every time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT