ADVERTISEMENT

North korea is up to their shenanigans again

i wonder if they gave us warning about this or not. i was hopeful slow progress was being made but they might be back to their old tricks.

i wonder if they gave us warning about this or not. i was hopeful slow progress was being made but they might be back to their old tricks.
That simply CAN'T be, Wayne! No frickin' way!!!

I had it on good authority last year that things were better than they'd ever been in the region and naysayers like me were just anti-Trumpers who blindly bash everything Trump does.

But at least Trump TRIED, right, guys? :)

I had it on good authority last year that things were better than they'd ever been in the region and naysayers like me were just anti-Trumpers who blindly bash everything Trump does.

you do realize that things up until that point were the best they had ever been in your entire life right?

im personally hoping this is just a set back.

but please tell me what you hope happens. lets see if you take a stand and premptively tell us your position before trump responds. im guessing you wont say anything until after trump responds so you can be critical of it.

Reactions: ucfMike
Unfortunately, the sad truth of the matter is that the best we can hope for with NK is just that they dont start bombing SK or Japan. As long as that doesnt change and we aren't funding them I'd call it a successful approach.

you do realize that things up until that point were the best they had ever been in your entire life right?

im personally hoping this is just a set back.

but please tell me what you hope happens. lets see if you take a stand and premptively tell us your position before trump responds. im guessing you wont say anything until after trump responds so you can be critical of it.
You haven't been listening to me. This isn't about Trump, this is about the murderous little tin-horn dictator, Kim Yung un. Kim, like his daddy before him, is a villianous thug.

You guys whined about Obama's handling of NK non-stop. But when Trump tries his hand with his amateurish 'bro-mance' approach, he only succeeded in increasing Kim's worldwide stature and accomplished nadda. But in Trump's case, the Usual Suspects want to give him brownie points for trying.

You haven't been listening to me. This isn't about Trump, this is about the murderous little tin-horn dictator, Kim Yung un. Kim, like his daddy before him, is a villianous thug.

You guys whined about Obama's handling of NK non-stop. But when Trump tries his hand with his amateurish 'bro-mance' approach, he only succeeded in increasing Kim's worldwide stature and accomplished nadda. But in Trump's case, the Usual Suspects want to give him brownie points for trying.
you werent here when obama was president and dealing with nk. you have no idea how i responded to their interactions. if the search function worked, i would link you to them.

you do realize i was very supportive of obama trying to work with cuba right? the only time i criticized that was after it was apparent they attacked our people in that hotel.

you werent here when obama was president and dealing with nk. you have no idea how i responded to their interactions. if the search function worked, i would link you to them.
It is true that I wasn't on this board back then but there have been numerous posts over the past year from posters who said that the touchy situation Trump is dealing with is because Obama literally got run over by Kim Yung un.

I will admit, the posts that I remember weren't written by you but the hypocrisy of some of your board buddies hasn't gone unnoticed.

This is a problem that Trump inherited. Your TDS is at an all-time high, because you know that a Trump victory is 8 months away

Reactions: UCFWayne
But in Trump's case, the Usual Suspects want to give him brownie points for trying.
In your world, just do nothing, right guys? :rolleyes:

Don’t open communication and don’t increase sanctions, Just invade or bomb North Korea and cause them to kill millions, right guys? :rolleyes:

If Obama did absolutely ANYTHING during his 8 years, we would be dealing with a country that barely had nuclear weapons if any. Right guys? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

In your world, just do nothing, right guys? :rolleyes:

Don’t open communication and don’t increase sanctions, Just invade or bomb North Korea and cause them to kill millions, right guys? :rolleyes:

If Obama did absolutely ANYTHING during his 8 years, we would be dealing with a country that barely had nuclear weapons if any. Right guys? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
remember when he wont a nobel peace prize and then bombed numerous countries every 20 minutes for 8 straight years? i thought he wouldve been able to make peace with these people from NK??!?!! oh thats right he did nothing.

trump accomplished more than he ever did with nk and yet trump is the bad guy.

LOL Of course, this is all Obama's fault!!! :rolleyes:

I'm curious, Wayne, exactly what has Trump accomplish?
Still no solutions?? What’s your recommendations, since you’ve been so critical of Trump? You must have answers, right?

LOL Of course, this is all Obama's fault!!! :rolleyes:

I'm curious, Wayne, exactly what has Trump accomplish?
He opened up lines of communication. If NK ends up deciding to change course in the future they wont be starting from ground zero. Whether theres any value in that remains to be seen, but at least they know that we would be willing to work with them if they do change. That's a good thing.

He opened up lines of communication. If NK ends up deciding to change course in the future they wont be starting from ground zero. Whether theres any value in that remains to be seen, but at least they know that we would be willing to work with them if they do change. That's a good thing.
the leaders of nk/sk/usa meet shook hands did photo ops and actually communicated face to face. i think that might have actually be the first time that has happened in shooksters life time, but nothing was accomplished...

shookster, if this is your attempt at trolling, i would just stop. you look like an idiot for digging in deeper. but then again, thats all you ever do.

Reactions: Crazyhole
"Opening up lines of communication" in exchange for increasing the Worldwide Stature of Kim Yung un? Boy, what a deal!!!!*

Face it, no matter who is President, Trump, Obama, or Elmer Fudd, absolutely NOTHING is going to change until NK is rid of their murderous little tin-horn dictator.

"Opening up lines of communication" in exchange for increasing the Worldwide Stature of Kim Yung un? Boy, what a deal!!!!*

Face it, no matter who is President, Trump, Obama, or Elmer Fudd, absolutely NOTHING is going to change until NK is rid of their murderous little tin-horn dictator.

I dont get your position on how it increased the worldwide stature of Un. Is that quantifiable? It doesnt seem like anything has changed as far as global impression of him.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
the leaders of nk/sk/usa meet shook hands did photo ops and actually communicated face to face.
Really? So as long as there are warm & fuzzy "photo ops" showing what a great man Kim Yung un is, we ignore the fact that nothing has really changed??!?!

I dont get your position on how it increased the worldwide stature of Un. Is that quantifiable? It doesnt seem like anything has changed as far as global impression of him.
The notion that a thug dictator of a poor little, pissant country could ever be on equal footing with the President of the Free World should have been in Kim Yung un's wildest fantasies. Through Trump he has achieved a level of recognition as a 'world player' that would have been thought unimaginable just a few years ago.

The notion that a thug dictator of a poor little, pissant country could ever be on equal footing with the President of the Free World should have been in Kim Yung un's wildest fantasies. Through Trump he has achieved a level of recognition as a 'world player' that would have been thought unimaginable just a few years ago.

So what should he have done? Ignore him? Threaten him?

I keep hearing that Kim is now having worldwide stature. He’s a player on the international stage

WTF does this mean? Is it even relevant? Is he??

So what should he have done? Ignore him? Threaten him?
I find it interesting that on this very thread page we're told that the world's NK threat is all because of Obama. But with Trump in charge, now it's "Sheeesh, what can we do???!?"

It takes two to tango and, IMHO, no one is going to be able to engage in an honest negotiation with a character like Kim Yung un.

The best we can do is continue crippling economic sanctions while keeping this little punk dictator in the shadows as much as possible. Part of the problem is Kim craves attention. His never-ending missile testing is his way of showing what a tough guy he is.

I find it interesting that on this very thread page we're told that the world's NK threat is all because of Obama. But with Trump in charge, now it's "Sheeesh, what can we do???!?"

It takes two to tango and, IMHO, no one is going to be able to engage in an honest negotiation with a character like Kim Yung un.

The best we can do is continue crippling economic sanctions while keeping this little punk dictator in the shadows as much as possible. Part of the problem is Kim craves attention. His never-ending missile testing is his way of showing what a tough guy he is.
I blame clinton more than obama. Obama was weaker than he could have been but he didnt really facilitate the danger like Clinton did. Bush wasn't great either.

This should have been handled in its earliest stages. Therefore, the presidents that did nothing when it first became a problem are mostly to blame. Every subsequent president shares blame, but less. Now, it’s basically too late. I rather at least have a decent relationship between our president and Kim to prevent a nuclear exchange. Missile testing is just for attention basically. It’s annoying at best. Dangerous at worst

I blame clinton more than obama. Obama was weaker than he could have been but he didnt really facilitate the danger like Clinton did. Bush wasn't great either.
How exactly did Clinton and Bush "facilitate the danger?" Apparently invading NK would have shown the world how tough we were, right guys?

How exactly did Clinton and Bush "facilitate the danger?" Apparently invading NK would have shown the world how tough we were, right guys?
Clinton gave them billions of dollars in aid on a false promise to stop nuclear testing. Bush then named them as a member of the Axis of Evil which turned NK sentiment against us even more.

Clinton gave them billions of dollars in aid on a false promise to stop nuclear testing. Bush then named them as a member of the Axis of Evil which turned NK sentiment against us even more.
Your 'billions' number is Trumpian Bullsh*t but it's true we should all blast Bill Clinton for believing Kim Yong un's Daddy when he made a concerted effort to remove a future missile threat from NK.

But on the other hand, when Trump says that, unlike his father, Kim Yong un really did want to cut a deal with the US, we're supposed to say after it (surprise, surprise) failed, "well, give the President credit, at least he's TRYING to remove a NK missile threat."

Your 'billions' number is Trumpian Bullsh*t but it's true we should all blast Bill Clinton for believing Kim Yong un's Daddy when he made a concerted effort to remove a future missile threat from NK.

But on the other hand, when Trump says that, unlike his father, Kim Yong un really did want to cut a deal with the US, we're supposed to say after it (surprise, surprise) failed, "well, give the President credit, at least he's TRYING to remove a NK missile threat."

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/12/nor...trumps-fault-former-clinton-advisor-says.html

Direct accounting from congress for the amount of aid given to NK under Clinton is 1.3 billion dollars, which doesn't take into account 500,000 tons of heavy fuel. What are you arguing?

Direct accounting from congress for the amount of aid given to NK under Clinton is 1.3 billion dollars,. What are you arguing?
My bad. I was just playing fact-checker. I could have sworn you said Clinton gave them billions with an s. (What's a few billion dollars off mean anyway, right?)

What I am arguing is that you people are complete hypocrites. You naively ignore the situation inside North Korea and make stupid statements to defend your Red Hat Master. Anyone with half-a-brain could have told you that Trump's efforts to negotiate anything meaningful with Kim were doomed from the start.

But I guess if your President is Donald Trump who pursued a peace agreement with the Kim regime and sadly failed it's, "Attaboy, nice try though!"

But all those previous US Presidents, especially, you know, OBAMA, who..gasp!...failed to talk some sense with this same murderous thug family, the response is: "What a horrible disaster! How could we allow this NK threat to continue to grow?!?!?!?"

My bad. I was just playing fact-checker. I could have sworn you said Clinton gave them billions with an s. (What's a few billion dollars off mean anyway, right?)

What I am arguing is that you people are complete hypocrites. You naively ignore the situation inside North Korea and make stupid statements to defend your Red Hat Master. Anyone with half-a-brain could have told you that Trump's efforts to negotiate anything meaningful with Kim were doomed from the start.

But I guess if your President is Donald Trump who pursued a peace agreement with the Kim regime and sadly failed it's, "Attaboy, nice try though!"

But all those previous US Presidents, especially, you know, OBAMA, who..gasp!...failed to talk some sense with this same murderous thug family, the response is: "What a horrible disaster! How could we allow this NK threat to continue to grow?!?!?!?"
Do you even read my posts? I place no blame on obama because he was dealt a poor hand. I place equal blame on Clinton and Bush for making things that were already bad, worse.

Do you even read my posts? I place no blame on obama because he was dealt a poor hand. I place equal blame on Clinton and Bush for making things that were already bad, worse.
The better question is: did you read mine?

You place 'equal blame on Clinton and Bush for 'making things that were already bad, worse.' But what about Trump?

Are all the bad things created by all those past Presidents supposed to be better now?

The better question is: did you read mine?

You place 'equal blame on Clinton and Bush for 'making things that were already bad, worse.' But what about Trump?

Are all the bad things created by all those past Presidents supposed to be better now?

ITT: shukster says the solution is to continue crippling sanctions

Also ITT: shukster denies that giving aid to NK wasnt that big of a deal.

he doesnt even read peoples posts and just assumes what they wrote.

even if presented with facts, he will default to his original opinion that whatever trump did was bad.

Reactions: Crazyhole
You'd rather invade or send in a SEAL hit squad?

The aid was primarily food and energy and was meant as a quid-pro-quo (you know what those are, right?) for a NK agreement to discontinue developing its nuclear capabilities. Clinton clearly made a huge mistake of trusting Kim Yung un's father. Yet there was absolutely no reason why Trump shouldn't have trusted Kim.*

You'd rather invade or send in a SEAL hit squad?

The aid was primarily food and energy and was meant as a quid-pro-quo (you know what those are, right?) for a NK agreement to discontinue developing its nuclear capabilities. Clinton clearly made a huge mistake of trusting Kim Yung un's father. Yet there was absolutely no reason why Trump shouldn't have trusted Kim.*

ITT: shukster says that we need to have crippling sanctions on NK

Also ITT: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/23/us/politics/trump-north-korea-sanctions.html

"What I am arguing is that you people are complete hypocrites."

Lolz at the guy who says we need crippling sanctions but then attacks the guy who imposes crippling sanctions

"What I am arguing is that you people are complete hypocrites."

Lolz at the guy who says we need crippling sanctions but then attacks the guy who imposes crippling sanctions
should i add this to his list of screw ups?

he still wont even answer the obama h1n1 comparison question. do you remember how he responded to obamas handling of that international health crisis?

should i add this to his list of screw ups?

he still wont even answer the obama h1n1 comparison question. do you remember how he responded to obamas handling of that international health crisis?
It wasnt the same back then. I dont remember anybody making a big deal out of that.

It wasnt the same back then. I dont remember anybody making a big deal out of that.
of course not the media was trying to help obama look as good as possible. they never wouldve attacked him for having 2 scoops of icecream.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT