ADVERTISEMENT

Not checking this board for 7 months

Sure I am. I’ll be fair. Actually, these trolls don’t bother me that much until it’s the same repetitive BS or has nothing to do with football

You would be a good Mod......the Honey Biscuit Mod on the Husker board is a total biased and unfair bitch.......

What a sad life those few LSU fans have that they come here to act like a child. I hope their lifes improve in the future. As far as leaving, I'm too old to pay attention to such talk.

Reactions: GoKnights2003
It must be really humiliating when your coach and AD run their mouths, claim fake championships, have silly parades, hang fake banners, give their players fake rings, cry to the media nonstop.... and then your team gets embarrassed by the 3rd or 4th best SEC team that was playing with their scout team defense.
Lol....priceless

Only thing they could beat their chest about was that they beat every cupcake on their schedule for two years. They finally play big boy football and all that came crashing down. Let’s take it easy on them.....for now.... lol

Reactions: Sportsfan407
Only thing they could beat their chest about was that they beat every cupcake on their schedule for two years. They finally play big boy football and all that came crashing down. Let’s take it easy on them.....for now.... lol
I'd like to kick your ass. Cupcake!

Yeah Auburn didn't count for shit......just stop being ignorant

Reactions: Mikesi
What bothers me is all these haters trashing us about a national championship.

I certainly never was claiming one this year

2017 and 2018 are 2 different teams and years

ONE game in TWO years? Is that really the argument you want to take. One middle of the road uninthused team that you had a month to prepare for ? Surely you can do better than that.....

I'd like to kick your ass. Cupcake!
Oooohhhh. Big internet tough guy hiding behind a fake name and anonymously threatening people on the internet.

dc7d1d74eb21e7318a15ba72104d7b37799263a5d2faa47ecb083f5032299daa.jpg

What bothers me is all these haters trashing us about a national championship.

I certainly never was claiming one this year

2017 and 2018 are 2 different teams and years
Should have celebrated a good season last year instead of claiming a fake national championship. That turned millions of potential fans into enemies. Your ego was your downfall, and now you’re paying the price.

Should have celebrated a good season last year instead of claiming a fake national championship. That turned millions of potential fans into enemies. Your ego was your downfall, and now you’re paying the price.
Paying what price? You know damn well fans of college football teams don’t care what other fans think

Additionally, nobody can prove that anyone could beat us last year with 100% certainty
A lot of people outside of UCF said that

Not this year

Paying what price? You know damn well fans of college football teams don’t care what other fans think

Additionally, nobody can prove that anyone could beat us last year with 100% certainty
A lot of people outside of UCF said that

Not this year
Seems to me that pretty much everyone outside of Orlando loathes UCF

Yeah. Sit in the back of the bus where you belong.

Such arrogance.

I could try and talk to my wife but she hates me and I already fapped to bring in the new year. I guess I could play Uno with my 8 year old daughter but she cheats and never lets me win... so fvck her to.

Father of the year. You fap because your wife doesn’t want to fvck you. You’re probably a fat fvck Waffle House Bama boy.

And it looks like your daughter hates you. Congrats on some great CFB trash talk though.

It’s just a lot to respond to. What’s the point?

Is this really worth my time?
You are the biggest loser here. You run your mouth more than anyone when your team is winning. They when they lose, being a loud mouth isn't worth your time. You want to be a loud mouth fine, but buck up and be a man when your team loses. Take the tongue lashing like a man. GO back to your basement loser. Too bad UCF has fair weather "fans" like you.

You are the biggest loser here. You run your mouth more than anyone when your team is winning. They when they lose, being a loud mouth isn't worth your time. You want to be a loud mouth fine, but buck up and be a man when your team loses. Take the tongue lashing like a man. GO back to your basement loser. Too bad UCF has fair weather "fans" like you.

This dude has us so in his head he makes handles out of our slogans.

I'm certain we would all enjoy the chance to meet you too! In fair weather of course. **** off!

Yet we are in your head constantly. This is fun
Poor baby. You are all big and bad when your team wins, running your mouth about your fake news “national championship”, but you get all butthurt when the shoe is on the other foot. Maybe sports just isn’t your thing.

Poor baby. You are all big and bad when your team wins, running your mouth about your fake news “national championship”, but you get all butthurt when the shoe is on the other foot. Maybe sports just isn’t your thing.
Maybe life isn't yours? You seem to suck at comebacks and you struggle with common sense. So .. hey why don't you try yoga again or maybe try to get a job. I mean there are so many ways to improve yourself.

Your the biggest ****ing troll piece of shit that ever existed. You can’t be a man and even tell us who your team is. You have no life and no job. That’s why you troll 24/7 day and night. You bang your mother probably in your NGEbraska basement all day long and somehow still find the time to come up for air and be a total dick. You have no friends and live a pathetic existence.

Having fun on New Years loser?

We own you so badly. Can’t get us out of your head. You live a pathetic existence. Everybody is laughing at you

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT