ADVERTISEMENT

Nothing will happen

GusNeedstoGo

High School Harry
Sep 30, 2023
Nothing will happen tomorrow or next week or next year. We will still be stuck with Gus Malzahn coaching for us until he retires. Addison, Gus “protégée” will still be here. Our recruiting class will die and Terry will excuse it. SJ Tuohy will be siphoning money from the nil fund just like his crappy parents scammed Michael other.

Nothing will change. You know who the president of our bot is? The failed GM of the Orlando Magic and alleged serial affair haver Alex Martins. You know the guy that can’t build a team or draft correctly. The guy who can’t hire a coach. Yep that’s who is in charge of our bot. As long as this failed nerd is here we are screwed.

I know someone on the inside of the selection committee that was used to hire Gus. I know for a fact Dan Lanning was the most impressive person that interviewed. I know for a fact he was bringing Kevin Smith with him. Remember when 24k was upset on Twitter about not coming home? It’s because it was Lanning who wanted him not just Lebby. Lebby had been eliminated from contention instantly due to his art briles connections. Heupel, for all his faults, had a series of checks to keep ART Briles away from the program. There was a fear that a all powerful Lebby wouldn’t be checked so he was out. So it was Lanning. I heard Dan had a very impressive presentation to attack recruiting and fix the defense. He was the recommendation of the committee.

Yet we went with Gus. Why? We’ll look at t-Mo. Terry did things to circumvent the selection committee decision and went rogue. This is his fault. This is why nothing will change.

Nothing will happen tomorrow or next week or next year. We will still be stuck with Gus Malzahn coaching for us until he retires. Addison, Gus “protégée” will still be here. Our recruiting class will die and Terry will excuse it. SJ Tuohy will be siphoning money from the nil fund just like his crappy parents scammed Michael other.

Nothing will change. You know who the president of our bot is? The failed GM of the Orlando Magic and alleged serial affair haver Alex Martins. You know the guy that can’t build a team or draft correctly. The guy who can’t hire a coach. Yep that’s who is in charge of our bot. As long as this failed nerd is here we are screwed.

I know someone on the inside of the selection committee that was used to hire Gus. I know for a fact Dan Lanning was the most impressive person that interviewed. I know for a fact he was bringing Kevin Smith with him. Remember when 24k was upset on Twitter about not coming home? It’s because it was Lanning who wanted him not just Lebby. Lebby had been eliminated from contention instantly due to his art briles connections. Heupel, for all his faults, had a series of checks to keep ART Briles away from the program. There was a fear that a all powerful Lebby wouldn’t be checked so he was out. So it was Lanning. I heard Dan had a very impressive presentation to attack recruiting and fix the defense. He was the recommendation of the committee.

Yet we went with Gus. Why? We’ll look at t-Mo. Terry did things to circumvent the selection committee decision and went rogue. This is his fault. This is why nothing will change.
Correct. Nothing will change. Same old bull$hit conf usa level football. Get rid of everyone. Usf curse of Timmy f k kn McClain

• Haha
Reactions: DrPhillipsKnight
In fact that scramble in the last min was actually pretty amazing and kept the momentum going. Again...trying to understand where the offense $hit the bed?

gus-baseball.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT