ADVERTISEMENT

NPR: Mexican illegal human smugglers are out of jobs

UCFKnight85

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 6, 2003
Finally, a return to rule of law!

Only an enemy of the State would view this as a negative.

Bravo, Mr President!

24094573.jpg

I thought NPR was fake news?

Seriously guys I can't keep up, can you make a flow chart for me for when you change the rules.

What else is new? Trump going back on his word to create jobs.

-The Left

Democrats think voters actually want open borders. Their stance is extremely anti-American since it requires the ignoring of our Federal laws.

They also want to guarantee these illegal aliens a $15 min wage once they've eluded all of our immigration laws.

Any data on the largest source of illegal immigration, over staying visas?

Still the same as most big city dem mayors will not cooperate with ICE and other Feds when they encounter those that over stay their visas.

Last edited:
It would be easier without anti-American traitors running major cities, vowing to knowingly assist criminals to evade Federal Law and not cooperate with our own immigration officials.

The President must cut off all funding to Sanctuary Cities until they abandon their lawless ways.

Reactions: UCFWayne

What's so funny? It's a statistical fact that is where the majority of illegal immigration comes from.

Personally if anyone is going to be rounded up those are the first I'd like to see go. Even if I don't support it, I'll give a little credit to those who crossed the border. They wanted so badly to get here they were willing risk death to make it happen.

I'd also like to see us put an end to the Cuban refugee instant asylum if they step on US soil agreement. In today's age they shouldn't get a pass while those coming from Venezuela get a one way pass back to hell.

What's so funny? It's a statistical fact that is where the majority of illegal immigration comes from.

Personally if anyone is going to be rounded up those are the first I'd like to see go. Even if I don't support it, I'll give a little credit to those who crossed the border. They wanted so badly to get here they were willing risk death to make it happen.

I'd also like to see us put an end to the Cuban refugee instant asylum if they step on US soil agreement. In today's age they shouldn't get a pass while those coming from Venezuela get a one way pass back to hell.

I don't agree with overstaying Visas, at least in that situation, there was a lawful entry into the country to begin with and we know who is actually here on that overstayed Visa. There will be a way to assess where they are and what they're doing. Many people overstay their Visa simply because they missed the extension notice.

This is not at all the same as people knowingly illegally entering this country, via human smugglers, with no papers and no way to know who they are and what they're doing here. Or where they're going once illegally entering.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT