ADVERTISEMENT

OT coach prime setting a bad example

Not sure how a 4-8 team can trash talk former players nor could i see how thats helpful even if you were an undefeated Alabama. I would not want my kid playing for a “coach” who cant develop players

Addison Williams missed a real opportunity to sign S Xavier Smith, who checked all the boxes to be a member of the Knights's portal class.

DB ✅
FCS player ✅
(Literally played the same position that former UCF transfer Koby Perry played at Austin Peay)
"Very Mid" ✅

Sorry guys. I couldn't help myself.

🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Addison Williams missed a real opportunity to sign S Xavier Smith, who checked all the boxes to be a member of the Knights's portal class.

DB ✅
FCS player ✅
(Literally played the same position that former UCF transfer Koby Perry played at Austin Peay)
"Very Mid" ✅

Sorry guys. I couldn't help myself.

🤣🤣🤣
Still dont see how shadeur gets drafted as high as people claim. Hes pretty mid at the qb position

you should love the way prime and his family are talking about less than good players. it's how you talk about our players you want gus to run off. they just need to call them chicken eaters to fit in with you.
The difference between fans and the head coach of a 4-8 program who plays favorites with his kids should be obvious. But apprently not to the likes of you.

you should love the way prime and his family are talking about less than good players. it's how you talk about our players you want gus to run off. they just need to call them chicken eaters to fit in with you.
Not exactly. Chicken eaters are players who have been in a program for three years or more have not played a significant snap.

Prime is trying to stack a super team at the collegiate level to make his kids look good. It is the same thing he has done since he got into coaching: Make his kids look good.

Prime does not GAS about coaching. He doesn't GAS about HBU's. He doesn't GAS about Colorado (that's for dang sure.)

Once Prime's kids graduate, Prime will retire, citing health reasons. Ray Charles was blind, but even he could track Deion's career. It is the most obvious shenanigan in all of sport.

Coach Prime is a chicken eater.

EDIT: I cannot really complain about chicken eaters at UCF. Gus has taken care of most and time will soon run out on the rest. The UCF roster is beginning to compare to an SEC roster (offensive line, edge, and tight end being the exceptions of course).

Last edited:
Not exactly. Chicken eaters are players who have been in a program for three years or more have not played a significant snap.

Prime is trying to stack a super team at the collegiate level to make his kids look good. It is the same thing he has done since he got into coaching: Make his kids look good.

Prime does not GAS about coaching. He doesn't GAS about HBU's. He doesn't GAS about Colorado (that's for dang sure.)

Once Prime's kids graduate, Prime will retire, citing health reasons. Ray Charles was blind, but even he could track Deion's career. It is the most obvious shenanigan in all of sport.

Coach Prime is a chicken eater.

EDIT: I cannot really complain about chicken eaters at UCF. Gus has taken care of most and time will soon run out on the rest. The UCF roster is beginning to compare to an SEC roster (minus depth at the offensive line position of course).
Travis hunter would be wise to sit out this year and be a top 5 pick. Otherwise deion will ruin his career by playing him 80 downs per game

Reactions: AuburnLegacy_1
Travis hunter would be wise to sit out this year and be a top 5 pick. Otherwise deion will ruin his career by playing him 80 downs per game
Exactly! What Deion has done with Hunter has been the equivalent of coaching malpractice.

Hunter is Boxer off Animal Farm. Keeps trusting the wrong leader, keeps getting worked, and eventually will have to be down.

He already covers like glue.

groot-smile-guardians-gif.gif

Last edited:
Shouldn’t surprise anyone, he has been a selfish “look at me” guy since the beginning.

I don’t see him sticking around coaching once everyone catches on and the spotlight dims.

OK, someone needs to pick up the mic this guy dropped.

I couldn’t stand the way these dickheads Al and lobotomy trashed our players for the glory-hole of other teams so they have been ignored for awhile. I just want to converse with real 💯 percent UCF fans. Wish someone in charge of this place who wasn’t a pussy would ban these shit-stains.

.... trashed our players for the glory-hole of other teams so they have been ignored for awhile.
Shark, because you have me on ignore, I hope someone reposts what I reply here so you will be able to see it.

Of all the players I 'trashed" only two remain. Redshirt seniors Patrick Barnett and Jordan Davis are the only Knights who have not played a significant down in three-plus years at UCF.

I have no problem with Gabriel Davis's little brother being on the team. He is a legacy and a visible reminder of contributions of his big bro in Jacksonville.

From a strictly football perspective, however, UCF has several walk-ons, including Kam Ingram (Bethune-Cookman), Keeron Henderson (Army), Quentin Hatch (Lake Erie College), Keshaun Hudson, Hudson Gibbs, Nicholas Antoine, and Terrell Jackson (Air Force commit), who ON FILM are deserving of a scholarship than Jordan Davis.

I cannot fathom why Barnett is on the team. I have wondered whether his parents are the biggest boosters in UCF history or if he walked in on Gus and a co-ed or if he (as the one of the best academic students on the team) is driving up program's Annual Progres Rating and getting Gus a year-end bonus, which is stipulated in his contract.

If I was a UCF reporter, who get to ask limited questions at press conferences, I would use my ONE QUESTION to ask Gus, "Why in the H*LL is this guy on the team?"

It is UNJUSTIFIABLE to waste even one scholarship on a team that is trying to compete for a CFP spot.

I love this UCF roster and want to see this team to live up to its full potential. That's keeping it 💯!

Last edited:
To be fair Coach O’Leary used up Kevin Smith back in 2007 much the same way. By time he got to Lions he was a 40 year old man

Reactions: Robert0122
OK, someone needs to pick up the mic this guy dropped.

I couldn’t stand the way these dickheads Al and lobotomy trashed our players for the glory-hole of other teams so they have been ignored for awhile. I just want to converse with real 💯 percent UCF fans. Wish someone in charge of this place who wasn’t a pussy would ban these shit-stains.
I don't mind conversing with fans of other teams. However, these 2 are weird. They're obsessive and have too much time on their hands. They diminish our board even worse than those Nebraska fans back in 2017-18 with their excessive saturation.

Reactions: Shark19
I don't mind conversing with fans of other teams. However, these 2 are weird. They're obsessive and have too much time on their hands. They diminish our board even worse than those Nebraska fans back in 2017-18 with their excessive saturation.
I at least understood the children of the corn, they just wanted to poach a coach and they left as soon as they got what they wanted, which I’m sure turned out great for them.

In this case, we have a 75 IQ special needs fast food worker who thinks this is a miami board (the most under achieving team of the 2000s) and a guy with a strange obsession with Gus (who I hope has a restraining order in place).

They yap among themselves like miami-auburn is the greatest rivalry ever…..except neither of them know ANYTHING about football.

And they post non-stop, degrading our program and players…..

My advice to any true UCF fan, put them on ignore

Posting on social media about stuff like this makes me think this players/coaches lack the focus to block out external noise and focus on the real task at hand: winning football games.

Last edited:
I at least understood the children of the corn, they just wanted to poach a coach and they left as soon as they got what they wanted, which I’m sure turned out great for them.

In this case, we have a 75 IQ special needs fast food worker who thinks this is a miami board (the most under achieving team of the 2000s) and a guy with a strange obsession with Gus (who I hope has a restraining order in place).

They yap among themselves like miami-auburn is the greatest rivalry ever…..except neither of them know ANYTHING about football.

And they post non-stop, degrading our program and players…..

My advice to any true UCF fan, put them on ignore
They wouldn’t have been that bad if one or 2 posters weren’t calling them names and saying it was all lies. One of the posters isn’t even a UCF grad and doesn’t come here much anymore. Thank God. He was annoying.

They wouldn’t have been that bad if one or 2 posters weren’t calling them names and saying it was all lies. One of the posters isn’t even a UCF grad and doesn’t come here much anymore. Thank God. He was annoying.
I assume one of those guys was Mikesi, he loved setting corn ablaze…..changed his user name and went to the pay side, still around….no UCF degree that I was aware of.

You have to be delusional to not see why 30+ players have transferred since the season ended. Almost half the team. It's a clown show.

You have to be delusional to not see why 30+ players have transferred since the season ended. Almost half the team. It's a clown show.
Deion and the media by his side will spin that into believing they replaced bad players with good ones. While some of that may be true theres alot of big time recruits leaving too

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT